Kozy's Bike Shop Reviews

You guys were great!
Great Service.
Very supportive
Thank you!
Love this bike shop. Very good and nice experience with the people there, amazing price for the bike I got. Ms
Great people, great bike, great price.
Great service
Kozy’s carried the brand of gravel bike I had been looking for. Shipping was on time and bike is awesome! I hope to get to visit one of your locations in person someday. Thanks!

Spencer
Vicksburg, Mississippi
Rachael is the best, always makes for a great experience, bought two bikes from them, can’t wait till the third
I love Kozy’s!!!! Great customer service, everyone is so nice and super knowledgeable. I get all of my bike needs taken care of here!!
Went in knowing what I was looking for and they were very helpful in finding it. Thanks!
Very easy to work with and helpful all around. Don't hesitate to buy from these folks.
Great service
Sales rep in south loop was super helpful.
Very knowledgeable staff, which is helpful when looking for guidance on what kind of bike you want.
Very knowledgeable and helpful staff. Came away with a great bike that fits perfectly. I'm very appreciative of Kozy's team. Thanks
Always friendly and always there to help.
Great selection of bikes and a wonderful knowledgable staff. 3 bike purchases later..... Still Happy!!!
Great customer service and attention to the "right fit." I bought my first road bike last week and I am delighted with it. I only wish I had more warm weather to enjoy it.
Luis was great. The shop guys were very polite and attentive to my questions. Bike tune and fitting could have been better. Bike (Topstone) still needs gear tuning.
Kozy's Bike Shop is rated 4.73 based on 94 reviews