Kraken Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Kraken
10PM
10PM

Tell us how Kraken made you happy

"I made a SEPA transfer almost 3 months ago to an account in this exchange and the money is not there. The support told me that they can not see any transfer and this is a problem between banks. Then I asked my bank to make a roll back of money two months ago and my bank still have not answer from their bank in EU (Fidor). The money is no where, but the money was sent to this bank. I also contacted the bank by phone and email a week ago, and still I am waiting for an answer. My only left option is start a prosecution cause, and enforce by law to give me the money back. So I can not recommend at all this exchange."
Are you Kraken? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Kraken is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews