Kraken Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kraken

Tell us how Kraken made you happy
Looking for where/how to make more money? Earn from our bitcoin mining pool without sending any money to us. For inquiry Contact +1(213)433-2076
.Thanks
I knew it was too good to be true. Staked wallet is a trap for the newbie! In the process of staking your coin to make more money, you end up losing your funds. Its so ironic that i reached out to the support team for help and i was declined a feedback. I scampered through and i finally seek external help from @VeritasEtVirtus via TELEGRAM and got my money back it was a total relief.
They froze my coins too. All was going well with a few trades, then all of a sudden my account is frozen. They demanded I make another deposit from the same wallet I made the original from a few months earlier. I did not have that any longer, but I did have one from a few weeks back. They said that was not good enough. Then they asked me to log in from the same place. I was, but they said it was not. Finally they said I needed two pieces of government ID. Either drivers license, or birth certificate or passport. Thing is they never asked for it when I signed up. You use this service initially and don't need to send them personal ID and now that they have your money they freeze it unless you can prove your ID?!? I was just able to recover some of my coins through a recovery company (Recoveryexperts0 at gmail) and that even took like a week. If you’re able to recover yours too you should share the story and make people aware of this scammers.
they are complete scam and they steal all your money because they will not let you withdraw the money together with etana custody which they are part of the rob. DO NOT REGISTER WITH THEM !!!
I knew it was too good to be true. Kraken is a trap for the newbie! In the process of staking your coin to make more money, you end up losing your funds. Its so ironic that i reached out to the support team for help and i was declined a feedback. I scampered through and i finally seek external help from @VeritasEtVirtus via TELEGRAM and got my money back it was a total relief
I made a SEPA transfer almost 3 months ago to an account in this exchange and the money is not there. The support told me that they can not see any transfer and this is a problem between banks. Then I asked my bank to make a roll back of money two months ago and my bank still have not answer from their bank in EU (Fidor). The money is no where, but the money was sent to this bank.

I also contacted the bank by phone and email a week ago, and still I am waiting for an answer. My only left option is start a prosecution cause, and enforce by law to give me the money back.

So I can not recommend at all this exchange.
Kraken is rated 1.67 based on 6 reviews