L.A. Design Concepts Reviews

of reviewers recommend L.A. Design Concepts
Really great customer service! I had an issue with a different company and Dianne helped me get the wallpaper I needed and kept me up to date on the status of my order! Thank you!
Great salesperson Matthew and super helpful!!
Dianne was so responsive and helpful in a challenging situation!
Matthew was so great to work with! I would definitely go to L.A. Design when I need fabric again! Thank you.
Great products , prices and service
Prompt delivery as promised. Easy to reach by phone.
Beautiful wallpaper received very well packaged, looks great.
Fantastic service from Matthew and the REAN at LA Design Concepts!
Very pleased with the service
Matthew at LA Design Concepts was wonderful. He helped me so much.
Paper was back ordered and communication was excellent. Monitored shipment and delivery - excellent customer service.
Order accepted and shipped within a reasonable time; arrived undamaged and exactly as described.
They, and Dianne, have done a great job of procuring wallpaper and samples for me at a good price!
Very good quality and wonderful service!
Each of my orders have been handled professionally. Received timely and when I’ve had questions they’ve been prompt in responding. I would highly recommend them.
Best possible choice of products and such nice personal service. We needed an extra roll from Sweden and they got it! Thanks so much! You always feel good with a good price and free shipping. We'll be using them again!
Awesome service and beautiful wallpaper!
L.A. Design Concepts 5 star review on 12th November 2020 L.A. Design Concepts 5 star review on 12th November 2020
Hands down, this is the best place to find beautiful and high end fabrics. Matthew was a huge help to me, sending samples, suggesting coordinating fabrics, following up on the order. I definitely use LA Design Concepts for my next project.
Very professional and knowledgeable help. Fabric arrived in perfect shape and it shipped early. I would highly recommend LA Concepts.
Good selection of unusual wallpapers and fast delivery.
L.A. Design Concepts is rated 4.98 based on 443 reviews