Lancashire light commercials Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Lancashire light commercials

Tell us how Lancashire light commercials made you happy

"I bought engine from them on 6/6/17, delivered later then expected, my customer was on holiday for 14 days, i promised him his van would be ready by the time he got back. fitted their engine, had great difficulty starting it, finally got it going, but it was miss-firing badley and had a really bad knocking noise. I rang the company and explained the problem, they asked me to remove the engine, drain out the oil and secure it on a pallet,then ring them to get it collected. As soon as it was collected i had to let them know,they would then release a replacement engine,that was 8 days ago, i'm still waiting for it. My customer is not happy"
Are you Lancashire light commercials? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Lancashire light commercials is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews