Lancashire light commercials Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lancashire light commercials

Tell us how Lancashire light commercials made you happy
Hi there bought a part very good service would use again thanks
Hi there bought a part very good service would use again
Hi there bought a part very good service part was in good working order
Great customer service thanks.
Excellent service great people to work with thankyou.
I recently received a vivaro rear door. They sent me a picture. From start to finish they were very helpful, and the door arrived as described. In fact it was better than I expected. The door was advertised without hinges but they included them at no extra cost. The lady i dealt with, Collete was extremely helpful and freindly. 5 stars.
Shocking, robbing, dishonest company. Done me out of £2.5k on a "recon" engine which was spray painted to make it look good!! Head gasket went in 2 months! Injectors were broken on arrival not by delivery but by removal at their yard!
I bought engine from them on 6/6/17, delivered later then expected, my customer was on holiday for 14 days, i promised him his van would be ready by the time he got back. fitted their engine, had great difficulty starting it, finally got it going, but it was miss-firing badley and had a really bad knocking noise. I rang the company and explained the problem, they asked me to remove the engine, drain out the oil and secure it on a pallet,then ring them to get it collected. As soon as it was collected i had to let them know,they would then release a replacement engine,that was 8 days ago, i'm still waiting for it. My customer is not happy
Lancashire light commercials is rated 4.00 based on 8 reviews