Lancashire light commercials Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Lancashire light commercials

Tell us how Lancashire light commercials made you happy

"Great customer service thanks."
Are you Lancashire light commercials? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Excellent service great people to work with thankyou."
"I recently received a vivaro rear door. They sent me a picture. From start to finish they were very helpful, and the door arrived as described. In fact it was better than I expected. The door was advertised without hinges but they included them at no extra cost. The lady i dealt with, Collete was extremely helpful and freindly. 5 stars."
"Shocking, robbing, dishonest company. Done me out of £2.5k on a "recon" engine which was spray painted to make it look good!! Head gasket went in 2 months! Injectors were broken on arrival not by delivery but by removal at their yard!"
"I bought engine from them on 6/6/17, delivered later then expected, my customer was on holiday for 14 days, i promised him his van would be ready by the time he got back. fitted their engine, had great difficulty starting it, finally got it going, but it was miss-firing badley and had a really bad knocking noise. I rang the company and explained the problem, they asked me to remove the engine, drain out the oil and secure it on a pallet,then ring them to get it collected. As soon as it was collected i had to let them know,they would then release a replacement engine,that was 8 days ago, i'm still waiting for it. My customer is not happy"
Lancashire light commercials is rated 3.40 based on 5 reviews