lane ends dental practice Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend lane ends dental practice

How would you rate lane ends dental practice ?

Rebecca Graham
"Highly Recommended: Every single member of this friendly and kind team at Lane Ends Dental Practice Especially Dr. Tehranian is exceptional. Always in such good hands here. Full disclosure, I hate everything about having to go to the dentist, but the service, the kindness, the thoroughness, the patience, is unparalleled in my experience, and the facilities match the quality of care in every way. Very glad to have found my way here. There are no words to express my gratitude for their genuine care and support during my entire treatment. You cannot put a price on empathy. That comes from the heart. I could simply say this is the best dentist in UK and end this review - but it wouldn't come close to expressing what I actually feel."
lane ends dental practice is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews