Laptops Direct Insights

Laptops Direct have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

C
Happiness Grade
A

Price - Excellent

97.38%
Industry Average
" Excellent price and very fast delivery "
- Mark
" Very good service, speedy del in very, great prices. "
- Chris Gregg
" Speak as you find.....this was my second purchase from Laptops Direct and I am happy. First purchase was a recon laptop 3 years ago, happy with that. This purchase is recent and so I cant give much info other than this recon phone was a good price, described accurately, fast delivery and it works ..... so far so good. "
- Liz
Write your review on Laptops Direct
A-

Delivery - Fast

80.00%
Industry Average
" Excellent price and very fast delivery "
- Mark
- Liz
" Good variety of Laptops and desktops to choose from, everything laid out clearly in email communications to me and on time delivery. "
- Luke
F

Returns Process - Difficult

13.64%
Industry Average
" Returns process is not customer focussed with poor customer comms and different advisors getting in touch. Still waiting for instructions to exchange a hard drive 1 week after reporting fault. "
- Paul B
" I looked on the website for returns advice and it stated that I needed to contact the manufacturer to obtain a fault reference number. "
- Rachael
" Disgusting customer services, states easy returns-more like we do not accept returns! Tried talking to customer services and they spit out a load of useless nonsense then cut the conversation off without giving you a chance to utter a single syllable! Do not buy from them!! "
- Anonymous
F

Refunds - Difficult

34.09%
Industry Average
" I bought a monitor and the estimated delivery was before or on December 31. I'm here waiting the delivery that obviously won't show up today and I can't track the package. I'm thinking about ask a money refund to buy other monitor in another store. "
- Guilherme Santos
" They lied about the real reason, it was an error, they lied about calling me back, they lied about the refund. "
- Lee M
" Ordered A laptop which arrived on time but had hardware issues. I’ve tried to get a refund and send it back but they haven’t replied to any of my emails (sent 2 weeks ago)! "
- Anonymous
A-
80.39%
Industry Average
" Very good service, speedy del in very, great prices. "
- Chris Gregg
" Great service, I purchased a refurbished laptop which had a faulty hard drive. It was replaced with a new one, no problem - great service. "
- Lee Thomson
" I bought a Swann cctv system which was very competitively priced it arrived very quickly and I’m extremely pleased with the service offered "
- Dave Allen