Laptops Direct Insights

Laptops Direct have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

C-
Happiness Grade
A

Price - Excellent

96.61%
Industry Average
" Excellent product at great price, precise delivery timeliness "
- Anonymous
" Good price & prompt delivery "
- Richardk
" Laptops Direct are great - we have purchased 3 computers and all have been at great prices with excellent delivery service. I would definitely recommend. "
Write your review on Laptops Direct
B

Delivery - Fast

77.42%
Industry Average
" Excellent product at great price, precise delivery timeliness "
- Anonymous
" Reconditioned 4k monitor arrived within one working day, kept informed of expected delivery. Works fine. Can't speak for returns/service but ordering and delivery were good. "
- Peter Charlton
" I had to wait a while for the laptop but did get notification when it was sent out for delivery. "
- Sheila Harvey
F

Returns Process - Difficult

14.29%
Industry Average
" I looked on the website for returns advice and it stated that I needed to contact the manufacturer to obtain a fault reference number. "
- Rachael
" Disgusting customer services, states easy returns-more like we do not accept returns! Tried talking to customer services and they spit out a load of useless nonsense then cut the conversation off without giving you a chance to utter a single syllable! Do not buy from them!! "
- Anonymous
" Absolutely one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with. If you buy from them, pray you don't ever need to return anything as their no quibble returns policy is a lie and their after sales 'care' is appalling. They ignore messages and emails, they are rude on the phone and managers/supervisors refuse to even speak to you. I wish I had read other reviews before I purchased from these incompetent crooks. "
F

Refunds - Difficult

32.53%
Industry Average
" Missold a pc. Had to return it at my expense. Took an age to be refunded. "
- Barry HUTCHINSON.
" I asked Asus for a refund this time as spent nearly £500 on pc that does not work as advertised, they advised they can take again to repair but cannot offer refund that would have to come from the retailer. "
- Rachael
" I asked refund and they said they would process it immediately but it took another week to have an email confirmation, with money not come yet. "
- C N
B
76.09%
- Peter Charlton
- Anonymous
" Ordered my laptop which arrived 2 days later. Great service very easy to use. "