Las Vegas Furniture Online Reviews

Read Las Vegas Furniture Online Reviews
Las Vegas Furniture Online 5 star review on 19th April 2020
Amber W
More Photos & Videos
Tanner was wonderful to work with. Beat Amazon in price and I received it sooner than I would have on Amazon
Had nothing but a wonderfull experience with this company,Tanner is great and I would recommend this company to anyone,I will continue to use this company when ever I can and our HOA will also use them
Bad quality, pressed wood with multiple fastener locations with broken wood debris...wonder of overall durability, especially of backrests as they are fastened by poorly made fasteners sitting on pressed wood that is likely to crack over time. Brochures make it look like it was made in the USA but all dissasembled furniture pieces show made in China, so that explains the poor quality and low price...not happy at all. Great staff at Las Vegas Furniture Online and in all fairness as a distributor they may not be aware of the poor quality of this mfg as the furniture comes in boxes, but if so my advice is to assemble a set and decide whether you want to sell it online....
Great service, prompt delivery and good quality and options for furniture. The associates are always polite and helpful. The financing options are good. I really like the 3 month option, it’s great for me. I’m very happy with the quality of my purchases.
Your staff is terrific, so I can’t complain about that, super duper people and great service. I must complain about the quality of the furniture I bought, the price should have prompted me to question, but I went by the looks of the for other online and having it boxed when picked up should have been a red flag. One of the selling points was that it was America’s furniture and the brochure said made in the USA, but it was made in China. When assembling: pressed wood and lots of chips where the hardware attaches and just poor quality. I am sure the higher priced furniture must be better, for sure, but these pieces I bought I’m totally unsatisfied with, but it is what it is and I got what I paid for....kudos to your staff and quick turnaround, but in case you do not know what you are selling my caution is to look at assembles pieces before u sell online and allow this mfg to provide u with pics that are definitely touched up to make them look better
Very helpful
I bought a futon through this company. It was a poor design, when you convert it to a bed, it is not even. It is higher on one side and therefore not convenient to sleep on. When I told them about the issue, apparently they contacted the manufacturer who apparently said that they know about the issue but are not concerned about it because they claim other people who buy it have not complained. So whether is actually a poor design or not does not concern them. I lost a ton of money returning this poor product, 20% re-stocking fee plus shipping both ways. Bad product, bad company. Wont recommend them to anyone.
This is my second time buying from this company my first frame back in 2011 and it lasted about 7 yrs after trying to find a good deal on reliable furniture i decided to go back on the site and see what they had found something in a fee minutes tanner took care of my order for me it was delivered in only a few days
Tanner went beyond being accommodating with helping with my first order and is a big reason for the second order.
Amazing service! Tanner communicated with me about the time he would arrive and even gave me enough time to drive from work to home. Was in time and delivery my order very quickly. In and out! I would definitely order from Las Vegas furniture online again and recommend them to friends. Thanks again to Tanner for being so quick and efficient!
The entire was quick and easy. Tanner was especially knowledgeable and handled my questions with prompt professionalism. I will continue to shop with LV furniture.
Tanner and his team were responsive and informative during each contact.
We were concerned about our small window to accept delivery, but it was delivered as promised.
The two delivery people were professional and engaging. It was clear they would not leave until I was satisfied.
They took all packaging and such with they. We couldn’t be happier.
The customer service was great and great prices. Delivery was on time and very professional
My experience was awesome from start to finish. Tanner was amazingly helpful with the process of picking out my new bedroom set (which I absolutely love) and he explained the snap finance to me thoroughly which was absolutely amazing and needed. The delivery drivers were awesome they were here on time and put the set together quickly and made sure it was to my liking. I will definitely be going back to order more furniture when needed.
I had a great experience at this place. Kelley was was super helpful and nice :)
Great customer service!
The easiest way to buy furniture without breaking the bank! All looks better than picture. Tanner is of great help when it comes to order and help for pièce not showing available online. Fast delivery and set up. Already looking at my
Next buy
We love the table! And love how Tanner worked with us on getting a table top replacement. Very good customer service from him.
Very good deals and furniture quality! Also great delivery and installation packages
My online experience was great. Tanner was extremely helpful and on top of things when a bed I wanted was out of stock. I really appreciate the excellent service. Thank you!
Las Vegas Furniture Online is rated 4.64 based on 77 reviews