Lasso Gear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lasso Gear

Tell us how Lasso Gear made you happy
Boys love these socks for football!
The socks have been beneficial for my soccer playing son. He had 6 sprained ankles and we didn’t know if he could continue playing. Luckily with physical therapy, taping and the lasso socks, things have been better
great socks. son no longer complains of ankle pain
My daughter loves them. Gives her the support she needs in her sports. She runs cross country and plays lacrosse.
Excellent quality, very comfortable material and most of all...great tribute to Hall of Famer Champ Bailey!
The socks worked wonderfully while playing soccer! highly recommend.
We love the socks.. I Need the basketball sock when you have more in stock Thanks
Very happy with the product, I’m going to buy more
We bought them for our daughter for weak ankles and pain during volleyball. She came home from practice and said they were awesome! She also asked me to buy her a few more pairs.
Provide stability and comfort
It really works!
Quality materials, good design
best socks ever worn
Made my feet feel wonderful!
Very comfortable... the best socks I've worn so far
Sent incorrect item, but return service was easy. Free return shipping to cover their mistake would have been even better.
I have several grandchildren who are new to the sport of volleyball and show great promise. One has begun wearing the socks and loves the support, her coach is also excited about them. I’d like to order several pair for the older boys as well.
My son wears the socks for tennis and baseball and loves them. He says they are very supportive and they seem to help his ankles feel more stable.
Great compression socks for our very active 13 year old son.
Amazing product highly recommend it
Lasso Gear is rated 4.85 based on 519 reviews