Lasso Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lasso

Tell us how Lasso made you happy
Very comfortable... the best socks I've worn so far
Sent incorrect item, but return service was easy. Free return shipping to cover their mistake would have been even better.
I have several grandchildren who are new to the sport of volleyball and show great promise. One has begun wearing the socks and loves the support, her coach is also excited about them. I’d like to order several pair for the older boys as well.
My son wears the socks for tennis and baseball and loves them. He says they are very supportive and they seem to help his ankles feel more stable.
Great compression socks for our very active 13 year old son.
Amazing product highly recommend it
Excellent - far better than I expected. About to order more. :-))
My son loves them.
So far, so good!
Like them very much
My daughter loves these socks, and we get peace of mind. She plays a lot of basketball, but does not like high tops. she says she can feel the support, and can wear the socks multiple days if needed without them feeling "nasty"...
The socks are great ! I bought these socks for my son who does track and field (jumps and sprints) and always complained about foot and ankle pain. He loves the socks that make him feel more confident because he has almost no pain when wearing the socks during his activity.
Second order. These are for my son.
He has a problem with blood clots and Doctors recommend compression socks. He thinks they’re great.
So do I. I got a pair of the low and a pair of the high socks a while back. Used them on a recent wilderness 5-day canoe trip. Had bursitis in one heel. They helped out tremendously as I forgot any pain med./inflammatory med.
The Lasso compression socks come with my highest recommendation.
Dislocated my ankle 18 months ago. These socks have me back on the field again..Great stability in the joint!
Loved it! They worked great for my son and his weak ankles.
My daughter loves them. She plays lacrosse and feels like they give her so much more support.
Lasso 5 star review on 13th July 2019
I found them to be great quality, they arrived quickly and my son LOVES them - I’ll be ordering more soon!
Great. Son loves wearing them.
Great product. Unique sensation that provides excellent support to the ankle without restricting movement.
Seems to fit fine. I have not worn them very long yet to fairly rate them, but started wearing them due to an ankle sprain injury.
Lasso is rated 4.85 based on 525 reviews