Lasso Gear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lasso Gear

Tell us how Lasso Gear made you happy
Excellent - far better than I expected. About to order more. :-))
My son loves them.
So far, so good!
Like them very much
My daughter loves these socks, and we get peace of mind. She plays a lot of basketball, but does not like high tops. she says she can feel the support, and can wear the socks multiple days if needed without them feeling "nasty"...
The socks are great ! I bought these socks for my son who does track and field (jumps and sprints) and always complained about foot and ankle pain. He loves the socks that make him feel more confident because he has almost no pain when wearing the socks during his activity.
Second order. These are for my son. He has a problem with blood clots and Doctors recommend compression socks. He thinks they’re great. So do I. I got a pair of the low and a pair of the high socks a while back. Used them on a recent wilderness 5-day canoe trip. Had bursitis in one heel. They helped out tremendously as I forgot any pain med./inflammatory med. The Lasso compression socks come with my highest recommendation.
Dislocated my ankle 18 months ago. These socks have me back on the field again..Great stability in the joint!
Loved it! They worked great for my son and his weak ankles.
My daughter loves them. She plays lacrosse and feels like they give her so much more support.
I found them to be great quality, they arrived quickly and my son LOVES them - I’ll be ordering more soon!
Great. Son loves wearing them.
Great product. Unique sensation that provides excellent support to the ankle without restricting movement.
Seems to fit fine. I have not worn them very long yet to fairly rate them, but started wearing them due to an ankle sprain injury.
The socks I purchased are for a NCAA D1 Track and Cross Country runner He has had trouble rolling his ankle during training runs He says taping or braces were not an option because they caused him to change his gate These socks seem to be solving the problem
My son loved the lasso socks
I purchased these for my 14 year old daughter who plays volleyball. She favors these socks over them all. It def was not an issue getting her to wear them over the popular brands.
The socks I bought have been great. I used to need an ankle brace all the time, but when wearing the lasso socks they support my ankle so good that I don't need the brace at all.
Very good, exceeded expectations.
Love my socks! Due to extensive surgery on my leg I only have the Tibia supporting my ankle which creates a great deal of instability when I walk and also means there is none of the natural shock absorbtion two bones normally provide, the socks help to support the muscles and tendons through the full range of movement. As a bonus, the compression in the socks also aids in boosting the circulation in my leg and helps to ease some of the nerve pain caused by the surgeries. So a win all around for me and allows me to stay on my feet longer. You never know, I might be able to climb mountains after all.
Lasso Gear is rated 4.85 based on 519 reviews