Legally.co Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Legally.co

About Legally.co: Protect Your Brand.

Form your Company, Register Your Trademarks, and Monitor For Infringement.

800-451-5815

support@legally.co

2035 SUNSET LAKE RD
STE. B-2
NEWARK, DELAWARE 19702

Tell us how Legally.co made you happy

Under an hour
"Quick responses! Quick results! Awesome service! Awesome support! I’m so happy I’ve used this as my go-to for both my LLC and Trademark process."
"As I am based in the UK I had to take things on face value. However I am happy to report that I have received excellent advice and can reassure anyone, that based on my experience, they will be looked after."
"Maya Joslin and Javier Gomez have been very diligent in helping me gain my trademarks"
"Maya, Luke and the team are quick to respond, professional and more than happy to answer any questions. Great company, we will continue to use."
"great company offering a great service at affordable prices. Also, very good in communication and being patient with all the questions. Jackie is great."
"They were very communicative and great to work with."
"Prompt response and it has been simple and great!"
"Luke Brean 1st consulted with us and provided some great direction with how to position our brand trademark. Months later when we returned, Jackie Lin was masterful in her direction and so positive that it made collection of documents fun and inspiring. She worked with us to find unique positioning that would be the least path to resistance for the brand. She responded to emails in a timely manner and always provided detailed instructions. I plan on trademarking all of my brands with this team!"
"They carried out exactly what we wanted and what they said they would do. I'm very happy"
"Excellent communication, expertise and follow-through."
"I've been working with Legally.co for several years now and they have, unfailingly, been wonderful to work with, patient (very important! And more than one realizes when one embarks on a new venture, because one knows so little...), and executed everything perfectly. Even if I wanted to do any of this on my own, I couldn't have done so with the zero stress that working with Luke and Maya afforded me. I'll be a lifer with you folks. Sincerely, Bob Guccione, Jr. CEO wonderlusttravel.com"
"They have been professional, prompt and very communicative. After waiting weeks and weeks to even start with another firm, the Legally.co team took fast action and we are finally on our way! Thank you!"
"We were happy with the services provided by Legally.co. They are fast, responsive, they answer all our questions and we are very impressed."
"It was super sketchy how many lawyers reached out once we applied for a trademark. Legally.co were straightforward about price from their first email. They took the time to give an honest consultation and answered our questions. They were great and got the job done... no hidden fees! Cheers"
"Fantastic amount of attention and aid, especially for the price."
"I have been using Luke Brean's Trademark Law Firm (Legally.co) for a number of years for all my organization's trademark needs. Mr. Brean and his staff of attorneys and paralegals are friendly, knowledgeable, efficient and they work quickly. If I have questions, they respond right away. The trademarks I have applied for have always been approved by the Trademark Office. I recommend this law firm highly and without reservation. I will continue using this excellent firm for all our trademark applications."
Legally.co is rated 4.94 based on 404 reviews