Leonard Buildings & Truck Accessories Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Leonard Buildings & Truck Accessories Reviews

About Leonard Buildings & Truck Accessories:

Established in the Blue Ridge foothills of North Carolina in 1963, Leonard Buildings and Truck Accessories is a privately owned retailer, manufacturer and distributor whose product lines include storage buildings, cargo and utility trailers, truck covers and accessories, carports, playhouses, pet and animal structures, gazebos, and outdoor furniture. We serve our residential, commercial and government customers through our 59 factory outlet stores in the five-state region of North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia and Tennessee.

Seventy percent of our business last year resulted from repeat customers and referrals mostly of which were from family member to family member. We hear a lot of this: "I am here because when I was growing up my grandfather had a Leonard building in his backyard . . ." We take pride in serving and taking care of folks as if they were our family.

Over the years, our company's focus on quality, craftsmanship and customer service has allowed each of our company-owned stores to be integrated partners in their local communities. We encourage employees to look for ways to make a difference around town and to help out worthy causes.

630 W. Independence BlvdSuite 3Mount Airy, NC 27030

Tell us how Leonard Buildings & Truck Accessories made you happy
Alex from Leonards on Wendover was extremely helpful. He went out of his way to help. Great customer service!
Excellent customer service, they went the extra mile to ensure all components of my topper were properly installed and functional.
My first purchase was an 5x8x2 trailer w/ 15 in wheels. Great choice w/ excellent running lights and great welding. I am well pleased. My wife purchased a 20 + hen chicken coop. Again great choice with superior construction and quality. Dealing with local manager James Reid ( Morristown Tn.)was also highly satisfying. I recommend Leonard and their staff for quality and service above and beyond!❤️
Outstanding shop! They’ll treat you like family! Flawless hitch install Thank you Brandon
We bought the 10X16 Barn Shed w/2 Lofts and love it. It’s well built and exactly what we wanted. Delivery and setup was smooth and easy. Well satisfied!
Kudos to Don and the team at Leonard Buildings & Truck Accessories in New Bern. They do what they say and deliver on time every time. Always service with a smile. It's a pleasure to do business with them. Highly recommend them for your truck accessories needs.
The team of people at the New Bern, NC Leonard store are wonderful, simply wonderful! Don helped us order an 8 x 10 chicken coop and he was polite, friendly, kind, professional, helpful.... We had to come back 3 times because we kept measuring at our home to make certain we bought the right one. Don's patience with us was greatly appreciated. We also bought a trailer ball from them before, and had it installed there-so we are repeat customers. If we need it and Leonard's sells it, we will go there! Look forward to getting the new coop!
Don Batchelor, Operations Manager for the New Bern, NC location, was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. He helped me choose the right steps for my wife’s pickup truck. He ensured that the part came in on time and installed them on my schedule. Overall, an excellent experience. Thank you.
The team located at 517 tulip drive were outstanding from day one to order completion. Looks like the leader there has set an impressive tone.
The Leonard team was super professional, quick and knowledgeable and fixed the problem with our trailer hitch in minutes. Excellent service!
I recently visited Leonard's in New Bern to look at some. Accessories for my truck. I wasn't really sure what I really wanted or what would work for my truck. Don was extremely helpful and patient in helping me with my decision making and steering me in the right direction. I will certainly be back to make my purchases soon and am looking forward to speaking with Don again.
I purchased a 6x12 Leonard Aluminum Trailer today 09/18/2021. They did not have one in stock but had me one there on the lot the next day. Chris Vega and his sales associates helped me very professionally with everything I needed. Thanks for everything . I will be doing business there again.
Leonard Truck Accessories provided a great product and service. When I discovered that the manufacturer of a product I ordered had 3 weeks lead time, Leonards Customer Service contacted them and advocated for my needs. (Thank you Nicole.) Just a reflection of caring about their customers!
Thank you Buddy and Scott for always helping us when we shop for a new Storage shed. You both have always been honest and treated us with respect. We recommend Leonard buildings in Wilmington,when we are asked where to buy storage sheds or where did you purchase your sheds from. Thank you!!
We had a great experience purchasing our building. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. However, we initially had an issue with not getting setup on a monthly draft when we kept asking for it, since before we even signed the contract. However, we called and spoke with Tabatha, our account manager, who made our 1 star experience into a 5+/5 star experience. She took the time to explain our account to where it made sense. She helped us get caught up and get setup on the payment plan we wanted. She was so kind and understanding, and so incredibly helpful. She makes us want to continue to do business with Leonard.
I purchased my owner truck cover and scheduled Leonards to install it. I commend them on the service, it was great. Brad the manger set me appointment I arrived a few minutes earlier and he had Dustin the installer to start work immediately. After he finished the installation Dustin explained the proper operation of the cover. He covered all the does and don't. I only waited for less than a hour. Also the waiting room was cleaned.
I want to give a shout out to Don at the New Bern, NC Leonard location. I had a short term truck need and Don went above and beyond in assisting me in fulfilling this need. He was professional and personable throughout the entire process. I have dealt with Don and this location several times over the years, and he has always bent over backwards with a smile in assisting me. Don is a credit to the Leonard Buildings and Truck Accessory family.
I dropped by the store to inquire about a toolbox for my new truck. I thought I probably would need to order one, wait for it to come in, and then set up an appointment to have it installed. Jerry was extremely helpful in helping me select a toolbox. The computer showed that there was not one in stock. Jeff, who was also extremely helpful, went to the warehouse to make sure and actually found the one I needed. The technicians had it installed and ready to go in 15 minutes. Everyone was very helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, and efficient. I would highly recommend these guys for any buildings, trailers, or truck accessories.
James at the Morristown location is always a pleasure to work with. He is friendly, courteous and thorough! He helped me tremendously when purchasing my building. I highly recommend Leonard's for accessories and storage needs!
Joel was so easy to work with when I ordered my BakFlip MX4 bed cover. I had a deadline to get it in & get it installed & he came through for me & actually got it ordered & installed the next working day. Alex did an awesome job installing the bed cover & got it done even quicker than anticipated. Great buying experience & wonderful service. Would recommend those guys to anyone!! I am a happy customer!!
Leonard Buildings & Truck Accessories is rated 4.32 based on 902 reviews