Let's Instruct Driving School Reviews

2 Pritchard Close
West Haddon
Northamptonshire

Tell us how Let's Instruct Driving School made you happy
Andrew Love, I had a great driving experience with him. He is very nice driving instructor, calm, very friendly and know his job. It was very exciting time. He helped me a lot to pass my practical driving test.
Passing my driving test the first time, with zero faults! I was ecstatic! Every penny was well spent, as the block lessons with Faz were a great value for money. I especially would like to thank Faz for her patience and confidence in me, even when I was in doubt. I would highly recommend Faz as she’s excellent driving instructor! As well as being approachable and fun to learn with making every lesson engaging and relevant.
Paula was my instructor- she was very composed yet thorough in her teaching and really helped me develop confidence in the car. I would recommend Paula to anyone in a heartbeat. I passed first time and that was all thanks to Paula's patience with me. The lessons were good value for money, with the block purchasing making it cheaper. An all round great experience.
Naz was my instructor- Naz was very calm and collected when instructing and helped me a lot through my learning experience which I passed first time.
Had been with 4 or 5 different instructors before I found naz he helped me work on my confidence on the road, was patient with me, relaxed, and I always looked forward to the lessons with him, passed my test today couldn't be happier, thanks naz!
Happily passed my test first time with Naz! After having two instructors previously, I found Naz and his approaches to driving so much better than my other experiences and couldn't thank him enough for helping me get to this point. Let’s instruct are the best company I’ve been with and I would thoroughly recommend them to anyone looking for a driving instructor or those who aren’t getting on well with the instructor they currently have.
Paula was very patient and very informative whilst learning to drive. Lovely and kind too, made you feel less nervous. Price was fair with block bookings and i passed with 30 hours with Paula and i got no minors. 10/10
Helped so much! Really nice guy would recommend 100%
Very very impressed- couldn’t recommend more, great value for money. I had lovely Wendy who helped me to pass - very happy!
My driving instructor, Veritiy was great! She was super patient with me, she’s great for people with anxiety. Veritiy was firm when I made mistakes, but she helped to understand how and where I went wrong. My confidence in driving was knocked before I started with her due to a bad experience with a different driving school, and I thought I’d never pass. I enjoyed my lessons as we always found things to talk about and she put me at ease. Great communication of scheduling appointments and reminders of lessons, & you can pay easily via online banking. I highly recommend Veritiy at Lets instruct.
Literally, everything you would want from an instructor. They were quick to call me back when I was enquiring for driving lessons. Informed of any price changes well in advance. My instructor was always on time and sent a reminder 24 hours before every lesson so we never wasted time or money. I had to reschedule sometimes and he accommodated the changes quite well.
The lessons were tailored to what I felt comfortable doing. I always enjoyed my lessons. Always positive.
The instructor tailored the lessons to cope with how nervous I was to begin with, which made me very happy. I enjoyed every lesson.
Naz was a very good instructor, he always listened and adapted to my driving needs.
Andrew was brilliant instructor, made me feel at ease and confidence. Very professional and a lot of experience. I passed from first time and can't be more thankful to my instructor. As he gave that extra support and invested a lot of personal time when we tried to book my practical test in covid 19 time. Thank you
Aaron was such an amazing instructor, enjoyed every single lesson and passed first time. Thank you again !!
Really good quality lessons, enjoyed every single one. Passed first time! Thanks Aaron
I learnt to drive with Charlie, I passed my test yesterday... a day I never drempt of as I was a nervous wreck after a huge accident when i was a child! She is the most amazing teacher kept me calm and even knew what I was thinking in the end I couldn't of asked for a better instructor.
I’ve just passed my test with Naz and I couldn’t of asked for a more helpful and kind instructor.
Really enjoyed the lessons I have had over the past year, great instructing and managed to pass first time ! Definitely learnt a lot in each hour session. Wendy was very patient when it took me a while to do manoeuvres. And I’m so happy I have passed as I now have more freedom at home and don’t have to reply on my parents !!
Let's Instruct Driving School is rated 4.98 based on 197 reviews