Let's Instruct Driving School Reviews

2 Pritchard Close
West Haddon
Northamptonshire

Tell us how Let's Instruct Driving School made you happy
I passed my EXTENDED driving test with Naz, I didn't feel confident and thought o wasn’t ready for the test but Naz always had a positive attitude and instructed me the right way. I couldn't have passed with out him. Naz was really supportive from the very beginning, he was always on time and always in a positive mood. Naz never made me feel like I couldnt do it and gave me the confidence I needed. Naz had a can do attitude at all times. I would recommend any learner driver to take their lesson with him. If he can make me pass on my extended test then he can definitely pass some one on there driving test. Thanks Naz. All the best.
Would highly recommend let's instruct driving school to any prospective learner! Steve Howe was a tremendous instructor, extremely thorough and patient and made learning fun! Had a faultless experience with this school and passed first time.
Aaron Binge is a great instructor. I enjoyed every single lesson, you really do get your money’s worth. He wants the best for you, he never gets frustrated, easy to get along, never awkward. I passed first time, I had a total of 26 hours no private driving That says it all, if you need an instructor Aaron is the person you need
The is the best instructor in Northampton. Let's Instruct Driving school has helped me through instructor Nazz for me to pass my test for once. I will say a big thank you to Let's instruct driving school especially instructor Nazz I will recommend Let's instruct driving school to other candidates especially instructor Nazz
Nazz is the best instructor in Northampton. Let's Instruct Driving school has helped me through instructor Nazz for me to pass my test for once. I will say a big thank you to Let's instruct driving school especially instructor Nazz I will recommend Let's instruct driving school to other candidates especially instructor Nazz.
I passed my test today!!!!! Steve is the best instructor ever! Very patient and encouraging. I will recommend Steve as an instructor!
Charlotte is the best, very confident, will make you perfect driver and I will always hear her in my head when I drive. She made me feel comfortable and confident and I enjoyed the lessons In a very short time I passed 1st time couldn't have done it with out her😊
Charlotte has been above and beyond a quality instructor. I passed first time with only three minors thanks to her excellent teaching. Our lessons were so much fun and she made me feel so comfortable and confident. I'll miss our weekly chats!
Faz was an amazing driving instructor. She was very patient and encouraging which made lessons with her enjoyable. The driving techniques and advice from Faz is something I will always remember and all in all she’s a fantastic person. I’m so glad I passed my theory and driving test whilst learning with her. Highly highly recommend! Thank you Faz :)
Verity has been a wonderful instructor as she tried her best to help pass my theory test and in the end I finally did. She helped me pass my driving test and I passed on the first time. So thank you to Verity.
Verity has been the best instructor you could ever asked for. She helped me pass my theory test and now my driving test.
Really Enjoyed My time learning with Naz. Each lesson was target focused and I loved every minute of it. Very Clam and friendly individual and I must say he really is THE MAN!!!
Aaron Binge has been a great instructor. I would like to say a big thank you to him for being so patient with me as I was a very nervous learner to begin with. He has helped to build my confidence through each lesson, being professional but also making the lessons enjoyable! He has sound knowledge and good techniques to help you become a safe driver. Today I passed my test first time! I would highly recommend Aaron to anyone as he is not only a good instructor but also a genuinely nice person.
Andrew is a fantastic instructor. He has a lot of patience and a systematic way of addressing each skill/ manoeuvre until you learn it. Always on time. I was quite anxious about driving but have gained a lot of confidence. Highly recommended!
Andrew has become my go to guy for advice and support. He really knows his stuff and he always takes the time to listen. I would definitely recommend Andrew whether you need to learn to drive or if like me you want to further your skills and learn to instruct. A great coach.
Many thanks to Mr Naz for all his help and patience to help me to pass my driving test ; thanks a lot for make me understand the road discipline and been so professional in all my lessons ; I'm really pleased and happy for all what he did to get my driving license , i already recommend him to family members and some friends .
Naz is a thorough instructor. His crucial suggestions build my confidence. It fine tuned my preparation before test. More importantly, his clear cut guidance points, sets him apart.
I’d recommend nick organ to anyone who’s learning to drive. He was really understand at how nervous I was, and turned me into a confident driver. Driving lessons didn’t feel like a chore with nick, it felt like fun! He is an incredible driving instructor, and was always patient and calm with me.
I’d absolutely recommend Aaron Binge and Let’s Instruct Driving School – the lessons were really fun and I passed first time! Aaron is an exceptionally good instructor. He explains everything clearly, breaking down intimidating manoeuvres into simple steps, and was always calm, patient, and very encouraging. I couldn’t have hoped for a better instructor – thanks Aaron!
Let's Instruct Driving School is rated 4.98 based on 196 reviews