Let's Instruct Driving School Reviews

2 Pritchard Close
West Haddon
Northamptonshire

Tell us how Let's Instruct Driving School made you happy
I had Naz as an instructor, a wonderful and patient teacher. An all round excellent experience and I would definitely recommend Let’s Instruct and Naz too!
Reasonable price, instructor is very good and on time all the time
Naz was quality during my lessons. Easy to understand and straight to the point. He managed to transform my driving allowing me to pass first time, highly recommend, easy teaching points. Great instructor.
Kris was very good and informative. He was happy to explain things when needed. Helped me to pass first time!
Naz is a great driving instructor, I learnt fast and felt confident on my lessons. He made lessons calm and fun. Thank you!
Value for money lessons and Kris has a very calming attitude.
I’ve absolutely loved being taught by lets instruct I had Duane as my instructor and I must say he was incredible he was great at adapting to my ways of learning and was always positive! He made driving easy and fun ! Thank you
Amazing .. can’t thank Clive Wright enough after starting as a nervous driver never thinking I’d pass to getting through my test with NO minors and being confident. Thank you so much for everything !!!
Kris is a great teacher, I learnt fast and enjoyed the learning process.
Passed today with only 1 minor thanks to Clive Wright great driving instructor will deffo recommend to others!!
I passed my test!!!because i haved the best instructor Clive Wright !!!with only 2 minors !!!! recommend 1000%!!!
I'm so happy with the results from my test. I couldn't have had a better instructer. Verity was patient and believing and never let me down. Definitely reccomend couldn't have done it without her.
I just have passed my driving test with Clive Wright with 2 minor faults. I would recommend him to all my friends and family. If I’ve had started with Clive from the beginning I would have saved so much money!!! :)
Let’s instruct was able to attend to my needs and help me develop as a driver. I have tried various companies but none had the resources as such and the driving instructor Pete was amazing at his teaching and was able to work with me to develop my weak areas and raise my confidence. I am very pleased with the service I received at let’s instruct.
I would recommend Lets Instruct to anyone. Amazing teaching. Enjoyable. And really easy to talk to Instructors.
I couldn’t recommend Let’s Instruct enough! My instructor, Verity, was patient and provided lessons the were enjoyable, great value for money and helpful in enabling me to pass my test first time. Thank you!
Charles was a great instructor - knowledgable, calm and patient. Lessons were good value for money and enjoyable. Since passing my Test I now have my own car and love the independence it gives me. I highly recommend both Charles and Lets Instruct!
Charles is a great instructor. Calm, knowledgeable and patient! He puts you at ease as well. Prices for the lessons are fair, and if you give plenty of notice for any cancellations then you don’t have to pay. I highly recommend both Charles as a great instructor and Let’s Instruct as a Driving School!
The service I received from lets instruct driving school I could not rate any better. So impressed
Let's Instruct Driving School is rated 4.98 based on 197 reviews