Let's Instruct Driving School Reviews

2 Pritchard Close
West Haddon
Northamptonshire

Tell us how Let's Instruct Driving School made you happy
Kris is very good at offering flexibility when it comes to lesson slots and also good at explaining key points that you could improve on.....
Julia Billingham is a fabulous instructor taking my son from novice to pass in 3 months and that was because we had to wait for the test. Very patient and knowledgeable and knows how to channel a teenage boy to sucess
Julia Gillingham was a great instructor. Very grateful for all her help. Would 100% recommend!
Kris had very good timekeeping and teaching methods.
I was very nervous whilst learning, wendy macquarrie put me at ease the whole time and has made me a confident driver. I passed 1st time! I couldn't have picked a better person to teach me. She was funny, patient and put me st ease the whole time. Wendy I will miss our lessons.
I had three driving instructors before coming to Let’s Instruct - Peter Hulatt made me feel so calm and made things so simple. Highly recommend!! Thank you!
Very very big Thanks to Charlotte for her support highly recommend best instructor, passed 1st time Always enjoyed my lessons they was always informative and fun and her technique will be used for a lifetime of driving
Clive Wright was a great instructor, very friendly and helpful will recommend him to all my family and friends!!
Great job with the best driving interior I have past with zero minus Clive Wright I’l Recommend to all my friends and family. Thank you for your help.
Passed first time with 8 minors. Great service and teaching.
Was recommended by a friend and passed first time with 8 minors.
Would recommend 100% passes first time with 4 minors! Couldn’t be anymore happier😁
Wendy was a great instructor, lovely and friendly. Communication was excellent and price of lessons very reasonable. Wendy helped me through the whole experience and gave me lots of advice on how to improve on certain areas of my driving.
Customer service is great, price is great and the instructing is amazing felt really comfortable.
Kris was a fantastic instructor. Without his help and support I don't think I would have found the confidence to drive again. He went above and beyond helping me to drive, using my adapted vehicle he took a risk and placed his trust in me. Thank you so very much Kris, your a star 🌟
Clive Wright taught me how to drive and PASS first time. Lessons were wonderful, Clive's style of teaching isn't stressful and a genuinely fun experience with each lesson. With his experience and expertise I have successfully passed first time and will now be able to embark on the next stage of my life. Thank you Clive.
First Time Pass with Charlotte! So understanding and helpful especially to those with driving anxiety
FAZ She is an amazing driving instructor. She is very patient and calm. Faz has supported me so well as i am a very nervous driver always describes everything very clearly and in detail so you will learn first time round. Faz has always been very punctual never late always on time and in emergencys very flexible. She has great knowledge of the area and test routes. She is very kind, friendly and easy going.Thank you faz. All the best
Kris is friendly, patient and helpful.
Let's Instruct Driving School is rated 4.98 based on 197 reviews