Leveraqe Capital Markets Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Leveraqe Capital Markets Limited
Live Chat

Tell us how Leveraqe Capital Markets Limited made you happy
Very Bad, I have accepted to trade with them after 1 months of calls from their end. Mr. Shaik Aftab put for me wrong positions. even they did profit in the beginning. later he put very wrong sell positions
I was notifying him many time that what he is doing is not true but he was continuing the mistake till I reached to the total loss because of their wrong decision and the playing with our money.
I didn't try returning any fund but I seen that many people suffering because of that.
I am still having worst experience, don't know what is the issue, because as I had mentioned earlier that my first withdrawal took more than 10 days and I was shocked after ten days when the transfer was made because it was from some personal account not from company's account which I am unable to understand WHY?, I have sent email to customer support asking this but as usual the customer support never respond to any query. Now when I am trying to withdraw second time (i.e. since 1st Jul) my request of withdrawal is not getting registered. I tried to check with Account manager on 1st Jul then he replied that because this is beginning of the month so there must be some updates going on at website so just wait for two days... Now today is 14th Jul but I am still unable to make a withdrawal request even so what to talk about transfer of funds.
Bad experience with this company can’t find some one easily be in touch with you after join with them. The brokers don’t have enough experience with trade
No respond untill now 8 July 2020. These scammers.
I lost all my fund and profit $55k capital and $112k profit. Moataz he claim his name (contact no 0585945988 - 045282605) from LCM brokerage called me in early May 2020 trying to convince me to trade at this time. I refused to go and risk my fund, he called every day and send me articles and proposal how to gain profits and every time I refuse telling him how risk and failure can occur in these trades. He said he guarantee because they are expert and working with high class and professional methods. and he will manage my trades and account. I then realized from the first day I put my fund into my trade account that iam forwarded to another brokerage name Leveraqe Capital Markets name Iftab as manager account (his contact no 0585817303- 045776591). My bitter experience with Leveraqe Capital Market was from May 18, 2020 and ended on June 18, 2020. I went bankrupt now on 18 June 2020 and credit goes back to Moataz from LCM and Iftab from Leveraqe Capital Markets. Are all the clients funds/investment are in risk too? They want me to add more fund specifically (85k) 85,000 DOLLARS in my fund. That was all my savings. Where are their experience and best practice as they claim? Who will recover my loss now? I trusted them. They blocked my number and stopped answering my calls. Dear community never respond to these calls . I meant to publish my story to protect and to educate the community of these scammers .
Issue resolved after 11 days and on 30th June I got the withdrawal amount in my account.
Hope I should be having a same experience as other have shared their review like within 24 hours transfer of amount. I will definitely share my next experience.
Worst experience so far, requested for the first withdraw on 20th June and today is 29th but haven't received money yet. Following up with account manager since Friday and as per him he has sent messages to concern section but no luck, I have also sent emails to support and compliance section but they are not bothering to reply even. I tried to contact through Live Chat option as well and that online person took my account details to check the issue but didn't come back though I waited almost an hour for him.
Happy have a reliable broker in The UAE with most available products directly from the financial market. I used to pay more spreads before but with my VIP account I pay none. Good market knowledge of the accounts managers. Money does not always attract money.. Right people can attract money with money. Thank you LCM
Bad experience with this company!!
I just lost all my fund and profit $55k capital and $112k profit. Moataz he claim his name (contact no 0585945988 - 045282605) from LCM brokerage called me in early May 2020 trying to convince me to trade at this time. I refused to go and risk my fund, he called every day and send me articles and proposal how to gain profits and every time I refuse telling him how risk and failure can occur in these trades. He said he guarantee because they are expert and working with high class and professional methods. and he will manage my trades and account. I then realized from the first day I put my fund into my trade account that iam forwarded to another brokerage name Leveraqe Capital Markets name Iftab as manager account (his contact no 0585817303- 045776591). My bitter experience with Leveraqe Capital Market was from May 18, 2020 and ended on June 18, 2020. I went bankrupt now on 18 June 2020 and credit goes back to Moataz from LCM and Iftab from Leveraqe Capital Markets. Are all the clients funds/investment are in risk too? They want me to add more fund.That was all my savings.Where are their experience and best practice as they claim? Who will recover my loss now? I trusted them. They blocked my number and stopped answering my calls. Dear community never respond to these calls . I meant to publish my story to protect and to educate the community of these scammers .
I just lost all my fund and profit .

My bitter experience started on May 18, 2020 and ended on June 18, 2020.

Are all the clients funds/investment are in risk too?

They want me to add more fund.
That was all my savings.

Where are their experience and best practice as they claim?

I told the Marketing Officer who called on behalf of Leveraqe Capital Markets, that I have no time and don't want to risk my fund into Unsecured Broker and Trade. Because I  know the risks and failure consequence of these trades.

He said they are expert and they provide high-quality financial brokerage, and no way for loss.

Now you know why I never trusted them, but thought to give you one and a last chance to proof that you will never going to fail.

Unfortunately they failed.

Are they going to fix the failure and resolve the loss ?
I just lost all my fund and profit . My bitter experience started on May 18, 2020 and ended on June 18, 2020.
I told the Marketing Officer who called on behalf of Leveraqe Capital Markets, that I have no time and don't want to risk my fund into Unsecured Broker and Trade. Because I I know the risks and failure consequence of these trades.
I went bankrupt now on 18 June 2020 and credit goes back to Leveraqe Capital Markets. Are they going to fix the failure and resolve the loss or not? Are all the clients funds/investment are in risk too?
Now you know why i never trusted you, but thought to give you one and a last chance to proof that you will never going to fail.
Unfortunately you failed.
Not recommended !!!
VERY VERY bad ,in the beginning when the employee called me to make trading with them ,he said that my account manager will contact me to help me in managing my trade ,and for a few times they called me to help me in trading ,many times i am calling my self and he is promising to help me and that he will call me back but he didnot call me back .and finally i lost more than 3000 USD because no one helped me. very bad experience with this company.
Not satisfied rude staff