Levy Electric Reviews

Levy Electric 5 star review on 14th June 2021
Lawrence B
Levy Electric 5 star review on 25th May 2021
Levy Electric 5 star review on 20th April 2021
The scooter is really good. I would definitely recommend buying this if you want a smooth ride. However, the tires are super sensitive and I’ve already had to replace the tubes twice. So if you’re in an urban area, I wouldn’t recommend Levy.
Will definitely return, awesome way to get around city traffic!
I bought a Levy plus with 8.5" tubeless tires in mid 2020. Issues from day one were a rear tire that didn't hold air for more than 2 days, and steering shaft bolts that worked their way out quickly (was solved by applying loctite to the bolts, but still a dangerous issue that should not have happened in the first place). The speed listed on their website is an outright lie, as 17 mph was the best I could achieve on flat ground. The motor was underpowered at best, and struggled on basically any hill. The rear brake would lock under heavy braking unless I leaned back, and would fade quickly under any sort of spirited riding. Another issue is the brake caliper bolt would loosen on its own and cause the rear brake cable to slip and not function, another dangerous issue. After a short period of time, the wheel bearings sounded like they were on their way out, and the bolt heads all over the scooter got rusty after getting stuck in the rain once. Then the big issue, after about a year, the battery level would randomly drop, and the scooter would loose power. It got progressively worse to the point where it is unusable, as it immediately drops to 1 blinking bar and flashes E or sometimes F. I believe a cell is bad in the battery pack (which is completely unacceptable after less than a year). This of course happened just out of warranty. Unfortunately, I just cannot recommend you buy a Levy, as the quality is just sub par for a $750 scooter.
Max speed 10mph sheen fully charged...lrss ahem less charged..range is terribly
going back a second time since my purchase to adjust brakes — their making too much noise… otherwise love it!!!
Very solid. Has been a joy to use. Feels very stable on varying surfaces. The 10” tires really work well.
Great in smooth pavement but very bumpy on regular road wish it had shocks! I use it to and from work 4 days a week without charging.
Not very satisfied with the service or the models I’ve received first model had problems from the first week I bought it brake issues, tires, battery second model is holding up better so far but having battery problems as well just seems like a company that finds more ways to suck up all your money
The company seems to have developed a great commuting scooter with features that distinguish it from the rest. Customer service has been good so far!
I wanted to get my wife a scooter for her birthday since she has been hinting at her interest for quite some time. Did some research and came across a few reviewers on Youtube that recommended the Levy scooter. I found that the removable battery, polished design and solid tires option to be a HUGE differentiator from its competitors in the same tier. My wife loves her scooter, I love that it she loves. Now I kinda want one haha. Thank you Levy!
Purchased to use at racetracks to get around the pits. It came out of the box easy to do minor assembly, charged perfectly, and performed better than expected at a drift event last weekend getting from driver meeting area to the pit. It is light, folds down compactly and is simply the best way to get around at drift events. Would buy again!
Levy Electric 5 star review on 18th July 2021
I enjoyed my hour tour of my hometown on the Levy electric scooter. It’s a whole new way to experience a trip around town!!
I received the scooter very quick. Upon opening it and testing in on a ride with a few hill nothing more than 5% the battery and speed where considerable slow and lost alot of battery power after 3 miles. (Down to 2 bars). I was not riding aggressively and was not offroad. I looked at the return policy and they have a restock fee plus you have to pay shipping. I will keep it for now but was very disappointed in the performance
It was a very fun activity to do in Aberdeen! The only negative feedback I have is all of the scooters go at different speeds. Some take forever to get started. Some only go to 14-15 mph while others go to 24-25 mph.
So easy to put together and it’s great to ride!
Waaaay too expensive.
Levy has a great website and communicate with me frequently about maintenance and other useful scooter information. The scooter arrived much sooner than I had expected. The company seems trustworthy and I am definitely considering the purchase of more of their products.
Super fun! Perfect way to get around town!
I'm very disappointed with your customer service i call a few weeks ago to report my battery is defective but nobody responded me back and i had to buy a new battery for my scooter because I use it for work
Company communicates effectively. I like that you can buy replacement parts direct from them and they have many YouTube videos on how to maintain and repair.
Levy Electric is rated 4.42 based on 276 reviews