Levy Electric Reviews

Levy Electric 5 star review on 4th April 2020
Jared C
Levy Electric 5 star review on 8th February 2020
Philip Robichaux
The Levy Scooter was great right out of the box. Then, came the tire problems. Tubeless not a good ideal.
I love it!
Very easy to put together. My 12 year old son loves it and has had no issues!
My scooter just got delivered all I could say is I loveeeeeee it!!!! 😊 happy
The first scooter didn’t work properly but Levy sent me a new one right away. Great customer service
I love this scooter. A solid build but the only thing I would suggest is having a stronger headlight. Not as bright as I had hoped for.
Everything I wanted at this price point. Build quality is 2nd to none. Compliments everywhere I go!
The levy is everything I thought sturdy takes bumps better than I thought and surprisingly faster than I thought but safe
Very fast off the line, build quality is solid, feel super safe riding at all times, gonna get another one soon.
It's a nice light weight scooter. My only complaint is that the ride can be a little rough sometimes due to a lack of shocks. My other issue is that the handle bar is so small that you really can't add any accessories. It's a good entry level scooter if you just want to cruise around town.
The scooter is great. Easy to use and it rides great. Has power and it’s smooth over bumps.
Love the scooter but customer service on the other hand takes forever. I am still waiting (2 days). I don't think they will even send me a message again
Got my Levy today with an addition battery. All I have to say is I was surprised by every bit of this scooter, battery life, hill climb and build all Exceeded my expectations. Will be leaving you guys great reviews on My YouTube channel as well as reddit.
A well designed and enjoyable scooter. The removable battery feature is convenient. Pneumatic tires help reduce shock but seem to lose air and need to be pumped up daily to maintain proper pressure. Otherwise very user friendly and has nice features
Completely satisfied! Having a blast on this scoot! Really fast and battery lasts a long time. Recomend picking up a additional battery.
Levy Electric 5 star review on 16th May 2020
Ordered the extra battery...received email confirmations...it arrived. Perfect! Thanks levy!
Levy Electric 5 star review on 10th May 2020
Worked well and fixed the issue.
Eric,
Did a great job of answering a number of questions and representing the product. A fair amount of research indicates that a removable battery is a big plus for me. It makes the unit lighter with the battery removed and removes range anxiety. 10" wheels important and the fit and finish great. Buy the spare intertube. It is unusual and would be hard to find off the shelf.
Larry Cole lfcmedina@aol.com
Excellent customer service. All of my questions were addressed promptly. I love my Levy scooter. It has been perfect for commuting in the neighborhood where parking a car in the evening can be difficult. Rides smoothly and I keep the spare battery charged in case I want to travel longer distances.
I had multiple electric scooters, from high end and expensive, to cheap ones. The Levy scooters have great features, made solid and priced well for the features. The changeable battery is a brilliant idea. The breaks work great. I am a heavy person and this scooter carried me on a slope like a champr!
To add to my good experience, was the customer service. Eric responded to my concerns and questions rapidly. I am happy with my Levy (I bought 2 actually) and will return here without any hesitations in the future.

Good price for good quality
Good features