Levy Electric Reviews

Levy Electric 5 star review on 6th March 2021
Kade B
Levy Electric 5 star review on 30th November 2020
Molly T
A good scooter for the price, it's half the cost of the unagi and only a few pounds heavier. Happy with the purchase so far. Solid tires would have been nice but that's my next upgrade.
Great product. Fast delivery!
Solid, great-looking machine. Just enough power for hill climbs in Seattle. Glad for the 10” wheels.
Goes so fast! And is easy to use. Looks slick too. Very happy.
Best scooter on the market!
Folds up quick enough. Extra battery is a nice to have but haven't found the need to take it in and out yet.
Levy Electric Scooter Black/Gray / 8.5" Solid / 6.4aH Great so far! My wife uses this scooter everyday. She works in San Francisco at a hospital and has to park 1/2 - 3/4 of a mile away. The dairy trip is up and down many steep streets. The Levy handles those with ease! One major benefit that I haven't seen talked about before is the the convenience of tje removable battery. My wife used to lug he old scooter in and out of her car when she got home at night, to charge the battery. With the Levy, she removes the light weight battery back and only carries that. Such a convenient feature that's not mentioned in any reviews I read so far. Our summary, a great scooter. Built very well. All parts available if and when need and all at a competitive. Price. J.Mullen San Jose California
It was this or the segway max, both at a similar cost. Range seems a little bit less on the Levy Plus but the reduced weight is worth it. It’s still a bit heavy to carry upstairs but compared to other models with similar range it’s very portable. Also no app on this one, which I was confused about at first but the Levy app is only for rentals it seems.
We had the BEST time on these scooters! Highly recommended!!!!!
Levy Electric 5 star review on 20th April 2021
Enjoying the scooter, it's a good blend of lightweight and pretty good speed and acceleration. Service network is a plus for things like flat tires, etc.
Enjoyed the Levy rental process seamless and fun
I got the basic model with the 10" wheel option and I'm not disappointed. It's very stable and feels solid. I wish it was a bit lighter than the current 29lbs when I need to take the stairs but if it's what it takes to have a comfortable drive I'm ok with this. I find it convenient that I can switch the driving mode right from the gas handle. The service has been very good so far.
Is a very nice looking scooter it’s very quick very responsive I like it a lot
Great customer service. Had a blast, will highly recommend.
Awesome addition to the north shore!!
tres bon service merci
The shipping was a bit confusing due to UPS. But as soon as my scooter showed up I was ecstatic. It’s very zippy, easy to understand and very comfortable. Only thing I miss is that it can’t be linked up to the app for security like the Bird scooters can. Other than that, it is a great scooter. Can’t wait to take it downtown this weekend and test it to the max.
Levy Electric 5 star review on 6th March 2021
I’ve been riding mine for two months and it’s trouble free. It is easy to set up and ride by simply following the Levy instructions. One of the reasons I chose this scooter was when I called for information I got a real person on the phone ready to answer all my questions. I think that will happen if I need help later.
I decided on getting a Levy after doing a fair amount of research and overall I'm happy with the choice. My options came down to getting something faster with longer range over $1000 or this. At the end of the day, I didn't really need to be going 30 mph on one of these things and most cities have speed capped at only 20mph. Second, the removable battery meant that eventually when my original battery died on me I could buy I new one pretty easily. TBD on how this will do in the cold weather, but I assume the sub-30 degree temps might have an impact on range. Will update this review after the first month of riding.
I don't own a Levy scooter but they were extremely helpful and helping me figure out what was wrong with my ninebot max. Definitely will be buying my next one from them
Levy Electric is rated 4.43 based on 239 reviews