Levy Electric Reviews

Levy Electric 5 star review on 4th April 2020
Jared C
Levy Electric 5 star review on 8th February 2020
Philip Robichaux
I shopped for quite some time before choosing the Levy. I am sure glad I did. This scooter has all the important features done right!! I highly recommend this scooter to both the casual user to a serious commuter.
I've had my Levy for almost 8 months and have yet to encounter any problems besides a flat tire. The tires are relatively easy to repair with tire slime. The scooter I owned previously that I purchased on amazon became very "loose" after the first 3 months, meaning the hinge and other joints on the scooter started to rattle and feel unsafe. I haven't experienced this with Levy yet, a testament to it's build quality and materials.
They are the best and they look out for me
I recently purchased the Levy Plus. First impression, it looks real nice. Can't say how well it rides just yet as my scooter's fender broke during shipment. Contacted Levy about this and they were super quick to respond and help resolve the issue. Apparently this is a very common occurrence so just know there's a possibility you might be disappointed like I was about receiving a damaged scooter. Hopefully Levy will work on a better way of packaging it or even maybe slapping on a "fragile" sticker so couriers are more careful with it during shipment. Although I'm slightly annoyed that I now have to repair a brand new scooter before I can even ride it, I greatly appreciate the excellent customer service I received. Now just waiting on that replacement piece to arrive so I can finally test this scooter out.
No complaints so far, about 5 months in and haven't had any issues. Thanks
Purchased my 2nd scooter with Levy and love it. The Plus model is everything I wanted in the first. Bigger, wider tires for the streets and longer range make it pretty much the ideal scooter for me.
Love the scooter! I haven't been using it as a regular commuter or used it a TON, but it's a really fun ride with the sport mode always being a surprising kick. Even my mom loves to ride it! I haven't had any issues with it so far.

Build quality is good, doesn't have the wobbly stem. I found the top speed was more 17 for me, but I would still recommend it!
Levy Electric 5 star review on 4th April 2020
There are many things i like about my Levy...I love the clean minimal design as well as the ride. My last scooter had smaller tires and i definitley feel more safe riding this urban terrain on my Levy.
I love my Levy scooter, I have had no problems with it (other than a flat tire, but that was user error). The only real issue that I have had, and this might just be some software issues on the website, was when I needed to order some new tires from the Levy Store online. The store wouldn't let me order them because "They could not be shipped to my address" even though that was where I had the Scooter sent in the first place. Then, when I had finally completed the purchase, after many days of refreshing the page and wondering what was wrong, it took 2-3 weeks for them to be shipped to me. This was warned about on the page to purchase them beforehand, so I knew what I was getting myself into. I think this just might have been that they were out of stock and so I would have to wait, so I'm not so mad about that. Other than that small thing, I have to say I'm loving my Levy Scooter.
No complaints on the scooter so far, but I've only used it a handful of times.

I definitely want to commend the customer service though! Levy is responsive and cares about their customers and product.
Sturdy ride. Goes fast but not to the point that it feels dangerous. For the weight the battery life is good but not great. 18 miles is possible on eco mode riding, but expect closer to 12-14 if you are riding at full speed.
Pros: Very light and easily foldable, swappable battery pack, cool looking design, just the right amount of power and speed for what I need.

Cons: wish the range was a bit more. I get around 7-8 miles on a full charge. Probably would have gone with the new plus model if I bought one recently.
Great scooter. Compact and fast.
We received our new Levy Plus last week. Everyone in the shop took it out for spin, as did some customers. Great feedback from all testers! Everyone commented on the quick acceleration, stable ride at speed, and smooth ride over bumps and gravel. the big tires make a huge difference... We plan to get more of these for Chattanooga!
These were very useful and a quick way to get to where I needed to go and back. I wish they could have been taken further from their original location but it was cool otherwise
Love my Levy! Super light easy to carry up and down stairs in my apartment, and has been a great way to get around with the Coronavirus scare! The air filled tires are nice for a comfortable ride.
I bought one scooter about 3 weeks ago. I bought a second scooter just a couple hours ago. After trying rentals scooters all over California, and shopping around on Amazon and just about seen a ton of reviews videos on You Tube for scooters from all price ranges we decided for Levy Scooters.
Great Price, great build, great customer service, great buying experience.
Excellent scooter. Very light to carry anywhere but powerful enough for most roads.
Levy seems to be focused on doing one thing well, and that's the urban commuter market. I've had mine about a month, used as a daily driver, and haven't needed to contact the company with any problems. The focus on safety features and support is really what a commuter needs, and the speed is just right for urban bike lanes with lots of intersections. Removable battery makes charging easier and has generally worked well.

There are some rough edges. Don't plan on using the scooter in below-freezing weather (this is true of competitors as well). Unboxing mostly consists of "here's a box with a scooter in it", there's no option to switch the speedometer to MPH, and the app is only good for rentals. That said, electric scooters are a really new market and these are far easier to live with than bad brakes.
I love using my Levy scooter to commute! Great battery life and speedy!
Levy Electric is rated 4.44 based on 125 reviews