Levy Electric Reviews

Levy Electric 5 star review on 14th June 2021
Lawrence B
Levy Electric 5 star review on 25th May 2021
Levy Electric 5 star review on 20th April 2021
I'm thrilled with my Levy scooter! It's the most fun I've had in many months. I'm not at all mechanical, but had no trouble getting it set up, and I love the lightweight and folding capability. The battery stays in the house and the scooter out in the shed. It is perfect for my needs an even fits in the car trunk.
Levy Electric 5 star review on 25th May 2021
Great alternative to the segway max for those looking for something similar but much LIGHTER. Love that I can actually carry this thing. Would recommend to anyone that doesn't need something super fast.
Lovely little scooters with quite a punch. Seeing these things all over my city now happy that I was onto it earlier!
Great customer service and my scooter arrived swiftly
It would be amazing if we would be heavily warned that we had to returned the scooters to their original location. We didn’t know that and have to travel over half an hour to return them. In other cities yes didn’t have to do that so we didn’t know and had to be charged all of that time going back and it ruined the rest of our night.
Took a little over a week from order to delivery but came when expected. Packaged securely with very little assembly before riding. Battery came 60% charged which was nice.
Ordered 2 scooters with expedited delivery. Called 3 times to get them to ship. Then when they shipped, they were shipped incorrectly. 5 days later, they are still at the original shipping location. I asked for a cancel and refund, and they told me I have to file a claim. This is taking up way too much time in my life. I can't believe this service.
Very fun and sleek looking scooter. Love it
Enjoyable commute. It's pretty zippy in the bike lane and handles the asphalt well.
I wish instructions for settings was clearer. I tried raising the speed of the scooter and the settings NEVER keep. I also wish that Punture-Proof tires were an available option. Also a side view mirror upgrade. Otherwise the LEVY scooter is built solid and so far very reliable everything I use it. I work 2 jobs both 2 miles from my home and the scooter is perfect for getting back and forth. Considering buying another one.
I have some issues with my scooter. I have sent 3 e-mails and called. No help. So much for customer service.
So so much fun! Rented a few from our hotel for our family. Such a great time!
My friend and I both have electric scooters but his is not a Levi. His kept dying and could not keep with me while my battery lasted all day and went faster than bicycles.
So smooth! And super helpful that it has three speed settings. Love it. Very solid.
A good scooter for the price, it's half the cost of the unagi and only a few pounds heavier. Happy with the purchase so far. Solid tires would have been nice but that's my next upgrade.
Great product. Fast delivery!
Solid, great-looking machine. Just enough power for hill climbs in Seattle. Glad for the 10” wheels.
Goes so fast! And is easy to use. Looks slick too. Very happy.
Best scooter on the market!
Folds up quick enough. Extra battery is a nice to have but haven't found the need to take it in and out yet.
Levy Electric is rated 4.42 based on 276 reviews