Levy Electric Reviews

Levy Electric 5 star review on 4th April 2020
Jared C
Levy Electric 5 star review on 8th February 2020
Philip Robichaux
Was a great, easy replacement process
Let me just say how impressed I am with the customer service. My scooter had a hick up it happens with electronics really anything. Not only did they reply fast as ever they made it as easy as possible for me. Amazing company as a whole
For those who don't feel like reading a long review I will bottom line it for you:
- Well built, quality scooter
with innovative features that
address many of the complaints
I've had with other scooters.
- Exceptional customer service
- Great value

Now I will break down this review

Build
-This thing is sturdy. You can tell it's well put together with quality materials. Nothing feels shoddy.

Tires
- This scooter has tubeless tires which is one of the reasons I bought it. Most scooters at this price range have tires with an inner tube and they are a nightmare to repair. Repairing a tubeless tires is super easy all you need is a bit of tire slime, if I can do it anyone can!

Battery life
-The battery life is as advertised. No dishonesty here. And the swappable battery pack is such a useful and innovative features. It essentially gives you the range of a scooter that would cost twice as much! And it's so easy to replace the battery it takes less than 20 seconds. And for those of you with long commutes there's an eco mode that does very well to conserve battery power

Ride quality
-Smooth and comfortable thanks to nice 8.5 in pneumatic tibless tires

Brakes
-I really liked that they give you both a traditional disc brake as well as the manual brake when you can just push down on the back wheel with the fender to stop it. Gives an added measure of safety. Brake lights that light up at all times (even if you don't have the lights on) are a great safety feature as well!

Customer service
-before this scooter I had a slightly cheaper scooter, and the customer service was atrocious. Levy customer service is an absolute pleasure to deal with. They deserve every sale they get.

Overall this is a very high-quality scooter with great features and exceptional customer service and for the price you can't beat it!
The scooter is just as pictured and described, very happy with it. The ordering processing was very smooth as well!
Weight is my biggest complaint. It’s really heavy, I would probably have gone for a lighter scooter if I had to choose over again
Customer service was by far one of the best experiences I've had. My scooter was on the brink of getting thrown out and with the help of Levi, they were able to walk me through every step to revive my scooter from the brink of death. Will definately be staying with this company since they understand the customer is priority. Love the product.
I bought this scooter for my wife and have really been impressed with it so far. Being able to start her off on beginner mode so she can learn and then switching her to normal so she can keep up has been the best part of this scooter for me. There are also a lot of hills around my house so the regenerative braking on this thing helps out a lot. I am looking forward to buying another battery sometime in the future to swap out on our longer rides. You guys have really made a unique and interesting product, keep up the good work!
Levy Electric 5 star review on 8th February 2020
The first scooter I ordered had an issue with the motor. I was told to mail it back and I would receive another new one. It took only a week to get my new scooter mailed back to me. The second scooter I recieved is a work of art. This thing is smooth and hassle free after putting some green slime in my tires. I am currently waiting on an extra battery and wheels. Very glad Levy gives me so many different options on spare parts! Their customer service is reliable. Thanks for existing Levy!
Experience has been great so far. Very knowledgeable staff regarding electric scooters and how to properly maintain and operate them.
I dealt with Eric at r try he NyC location when an issue arose with my scooter and he was very great in helping to fix quickly.
The website is easy to use and checkout/shipping was really fast. I contacted support with a few questions before purchasing and they were really helpful answering everything.
No complaints, item arrived on time and as described.
My second scooter purchased from Levy Electric. The new tubeless tires are a major improvement. Keep it up looking forward to seeing what you all do next.
I ride my levy to work every day! It’s fast, smooth, and such a more enjoyable way to travel than public transport or a bicycle. After a year of use the quality has maintained in excellent shape. Any questions I have had this past year were answered by Levy support in a polite and timely manner. Thanks Levy! 5 stars in all regards
Good: - seems solidly built (levy electric)
- company seems to care

Not so good: - even without tube tires need changing and that is painful
- brake does not have enough stopping power - safety concern
- disappointing range
Excellent customer service and excellent product. Love my scooter and everything about it. Have had it almost 3 months and no complaints!
Everything from speed and battery is great

The only thing i wish levy electric would change is the weight.

Its too heavy and bulky.

I wont mind paying premium if i have to just get a lighter frame
Love the scooter, I have tried many of the most popular scooters in this price range and the Levy is by far the best. The removable battery is great.

Only negative is the kickstand. The angle is so vertical that it does almost nothing. My scooter has fallen several times with the latest fall breaking the throttle.
My wife and I are not spring chickens (60+). Our big scooters weigh well over 50 lbs. and are powerful and fun to ride. Portability, however is a real issue. We wanted light scooters for easy transport and figured under 30 lbs. was a good target. We looked at a raft of different scooters and settled on the Levy. The attractive features were 350 watt motor, tubeless air tires and changeable batteries.

We bought 2 with 2 spare batteries. Shipping across the country was fast. The scooters were Easy to set up and battery charging time was as advertised. We have been very pleased with the scooters. Our biggest surprise was how well they handle rough pavement. The pneumatic tires and slight flex to the deck combine to smooth out the road. Acceleration is quick and the brake works fine.

We could have spent $100 less but tubeless tires and the ability to gain another 10 miles of range with a quick battery swap more than offset the price difference. Highly recommended.
Levy's service and scooter are top notch. Scooter arrived on time and well packaged. Easy set up and works great. Plenty of power even for small hills. Very happy with the purchase. Levy's web site and communication were also excellent. Much appreciated.
Levy Electric is rated 4.44 based on 125 reviews