Lexham Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Lexham Insurance Reviews

About Lexham Insurance:

Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

01379 646504

enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

Tell us how Lexham Insurance made you happy
Very helpful and friendly thanks for all the help
Good service
A great company, the only insurer to do my electric scooter. Great service and good price. Cheers
Agent was very helpful and professional. Thanks.
Great customer service
Despite recieving a message from Lexham saying they have searched market for cheapest renewal, I found it cheaper by almost £150.....with Lexham!
Disappointed.
Was not happy at all.
Kept waiting for 14 hours. They pay Indian call centres to promise ‘10 minutes’ and don’t show up. Abusive staff members. Fraudulent company I do not recommended & I Hope WatchDog puts an end to it.
Don't get insurance from them. Lost a week of earnings because they don't send you the certificate because they still rely on manual way of doing things.
Costumer care is not useful and don't care to fix the problem
Not being able to work for a week because they take a week to send you the insurance certificate
Never seen insurance company still relying on manual doing things like they do.
If you want things done fast don't use them please or plan way ahead.
Also no point trying to contact them to speed things because they keep saying their waiting as well nothing that can be done
Great , thanks for everything
One week to resolve my membership with the insurance company, three days to confirm my details and make the payment, I called to ask a person to confirm my details. They said that only the person who answered me could finish my process.
Three days I was trying to solve this and losing money without being able to work.
I hope it will be different
Amazing customer service and got things done with ease, even though I done the forms wrong. They were also really patient with me, as I’m not confident on the phone. 100% recommend.
Professional, polite and very helpful.
lexham is one of the best insurance provider in the industry.
This is the second year with Lexham and they greatly reduced my premium price, much cheaper than their rivals. The young lady, who's name I've unfortunately forgotten, that renewed my policy was very professional, polite and knowledgeable. I have already recommended Lexham to all of my biking friends
Best quote I got this year. Came in through a comparison site. Spotted minor errors in statement of fact. Good job by customer services in amending but follow up information on refund could be clearer. The corrections were done pretty quickly. (I have revised review text following call from customer services about my review - three stars for that call :-))
Very Helpful and friendly staff, clear and to the point, all round fantastic service. Highly Recommended if it is your first time setting up your insurance.
Great insurance
Quick and very competitive quote.
Lexham Insurance is rated 4.31 based on 2,820 reviews