Lexham Insurance Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Lexham Insurance

About Lexham Insurance: Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

01379 646504

enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

Click Here

Tell us how Lexham Insurance made you happy

documents delivered on-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"Really happy with the Service and Price for Lexham Insurance, they were a recommended by CD Scooters in Brighton, top marks!"
"Absolutely fabulous insurance"
"Very efficient and friendly staff"
"Very helpful and friendly staff on the end of the phone, price for insurance very competitive."
"Is good. I’m like"
"Good good good"
"Won't be using this lot again. Two days after taking out the insurance had an email threatening to increase my premium if I don't send proof of NCD in 10 days. I can do that. I work all day. No access to phone. So will try and get it asap. What's the rush anyway!!!! 10 days is a joke. Never again"
"It's my first insurance company."
"You couldn't get rid of our claim quick enough, all you wanted to do was palm us off on to a company called Plantec to handle the claim, trouble is they are an appalling useless company with a very bad reputation (look on any bike forum). You couldn't even be bothered to follow up my sons injury claim as in your own words " he wasn't injured enough!"."
"Very nice"
"Very helpful, Good advice, friendly staff. Highly recommend."
"It took quite a bit of time listen to your call taker reading through the small print and quite honestly it felt unnecessary."
"I requested a call back about a quote, didn't call back until the next day and wouldn't let me use the on line quote I had, she did me a different quote which was £15 dearer even though I had given the quote reference number."
"No problem, thought it might be a bit cheaper, good service"
"Ótima aceitação"
"I haven't received any information or letter regarding my insurance policy. I don't even know about my rights or what I am cover for."
"Very competitive quote and great customer service team support/ assistance in confirming no claims bonus discount and vehicle details."
"Great service! Easy to use!"
"Not much wrong with the website and overall service - my gripe comes from the fact that someone somewhere has decided that "electric motorcycles" are a new category for insurance vehicles and thus a new risk model is required, but because there's not much "data" on electric motorcycles the prices are sky high! Please sort this out in the upcoming months and years as it doesn't feel fair at all that electric motorcycle insurance is so much dearer."
"Good,cheap and reliable insurance company"
Lexham Insurance is rated 4.30 based on 2,395 reviews