Lexham Insurance Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Lexham Insurance

About Lexham Insurance: Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

01379 646504

enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

Tell us how Lexham Insurance made you happy

documents delivered on-time
Under an hour
customer service
"Easy application and great costumers support I'm happy 👍👍👍"
"I bought a new Peugeot model,the Fusion & checked the insurance comparison sites. However the scooter being only 8 months from first production,was not on their drop down lists,so needed to be referred to underwriters. A simlar engined model(125cc) had quotes from £80 & upwards. My previous insurer,Aviva would not quote at all,& various others were around £240+,ie Bikesure,AA approx £290. I checked with Peugeot website & their preferred insurer is Lexham I B. My details were given to Lexham over the phone & initially they said they would only cover me if I have been riding the actual model for 12 months. The model is only around 8 months old so that would be impossible. My previous model was a Gilera 250 Nexus. I contacted Peugeot scooters on their Facebook page & gave them the quote history. Lo & behold ,within a day,Lexham emailed with a quote of approx £245. Having checked around for more quotes & also Trustpilot for insurance companies/brokers reviews,it seems not even the companies you would think top rate, have 5 star ratings. So in view of the fact I have a Peugeot scooter,I thought it better to accept Lexham's quote & fingers crossed I don't need to call on their services during the coming year & hopefully at policy renewal, the model will be included in the scooters normallycovered & premium lowered. I have been a broker in the past myself & do not agree with the practice of charging clients for a cancellation /alteration to cover + an admin charge on top! My commission was taken from the first year's premium & if I'd served the client well in the previous year,they'd renew with me & I'd take my commission from the renewal premium& nothing more,and should they need my services,I was willing to help for FREE.."
"the service is excellent but i'm having trouble with the long wait for insurance to come online even though i have paid it all and be on days with the insurer."
"All my papers was done in very short term , and nice team to work with , higly appreciate"
"Simply the best"
"Dreadful, disgraceful, shouldn’t be allowed to trade!"
"Easy qote very nice insurance"
"I was sold the policy I wanted with a named rider then week later told it’s only valid if the main rider has an accident and not the named rider, after 2 weeks tried to cancel police and the 3 weeks cover cost me over a 3rd of original quote😲"
"Simple and very easy to receive a quote ."
"Keep Away. Was told I would put my 5 years no claims onto it but the customer service agent didn't inform me it needed to be on the bike. Also when sending out the policy documents, the agent on my call, couldn't even wait 2 mins for the email to arrive for me to check to confirm. Its a shame as lexham is a well-known brand when buying bike insurance. I doubt I will buy insurance from this company again."
"If u new to driving or have points like me this is the best place to get ur insurance mine was really cheap compared to other places"
"This is my second year of insuring with Lexham. The service they provide is excellent and the premium is competitive (lower than most and better cover). They are so easy to deal with."
"First of al I had no need to use the insurance this year. The only way I knew about Lexham was renewal letter sent to my home address. The insurance was … surprise, surprise, cheaper than year ago! After few amendments done over the phone with friendly representative my insurance was renewed. I definitely like default option "no automated renewal" with Lexham."
"I am perplexed why separate policies are required for individual bikes. Someone could spend far more time cycling on just one badly maintained bike than someone who splits his rides between 2 or more well maintained bikes and hence pose a greater risk of breakdown!"
"Very helpfull and kind members of staff"
"Olivia who i talked to on the phone helped me so much to sort out my insurance very friendly & my quote came in cheaper thank you"
"Dealing with lexham was easy and hassle free and I got the cheapest cover from them out of all of the insurance company’s I contacted 😀"
"Great place to be insured with, helpfull and straight to the point, was in the road within half hour. Great work."
"Easy to use, site layout is easy to operate, and the payment process is fast and easy too."
Lexham Insurance is rated 4.32 based on 2,259 reviews