Lexham Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Lexham Insurance Reviews

About Lexham Insurance:

Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

01379 646504

enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

Tell us how Lexham Insurance made you happy
Bit expancive but its ok..
Whilst the staff were very helpful and understanding, the charges for paying monthly are absolutely disgusting and unacceptable. I chose to put it on a credit card as it was half the interest rate being asked. Shame when you seem to offer a good facility to new young drivers who are already penalised the most with high premiums and then stung again at the back end.
Hi I still haven't received any policy documents could you please sort this. Thank you.
As a new customer to Lexham Insurance I’m a little puzzled as to why they’ve invited me to write a review of their service, but here I am anyway. I’ve had no experience from any individual at the company as I did everything online, I’ve not even started my cover yet so have no need to contact them until it starts and even then probably won’t need to until I need to make a claim! There you go, an honest review
Easy to use but the excess is more than my bike is worth, which I'm not that useful if its stolen because I would have to pay £700 in order to get £600 back, not really sure why, I understand if I hit another driver because the damage could be more than that, but not for fire or theft, but overall its fairly cheap.
Bad rating
ok
The telephone sales operator was helpful but I have not had confirmation or a new copy of my policy yet!
Good value for the service provided.
Staff on the telephone have been bright and friendly.
So far we have had an email with the insurance schedule for one cycle, but not for a second one which was paid for on the same date.
I have been asked to write a review of my experience with Lexham Insurance, I have to say that it is hard to get excited by renewing an insurance policy since the main activity involved an assault on my wallet, whether that assault was worth it or not will only be tested in the event of a claim.
Me atendeu bem conseguiu me deu o suporte necessário, e estou segurado.
Value for money and good service and customer care is so good
Good service good price worth of million times
Not yet to actually claim or use the insurance, so that side of things is untested, hence the 3 stars. Website was ok and pretty easy to use. Not the clearest but not the worst ever either
Downloading documents from your site it’s very hard . I was able To download only insurance policy and Something else rest of it comes wit eror 404 or 409 didn’t get that. So please improve your site or send paper to my door please
It's good
Acceptable but with the caveat I have received no confirmation of my policy which is pretty poor. I know its all electronic and Im probably ok if my vehicle hits a number plate recognition system, but peace of mind usually comes with some sort of physical confirmation.
Hi Paul,
Sorry about this. I understand one of the team have tried to contact you to make sure you get your documents - but they weren't able to catch you. As far as I'm aware, we emailed some documents over on the 24th, and will get a copy posted out to you today.
Safe riding!
Alex
The smartphone app does not work
Client portal is not working well, documents load a long time or not at all, details are not fully updated.
It’s good company