Lexham Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Lexham Insurance Reviews

About Lexham Insurance:

Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

01379 646504

enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

Tell us how Lexham Insurance made you happy
They are reasonable to contact, however I would like the service to be better due to direct debits. The direct debit has to come out on the 21st of July well I won't have any funds till the 24th of July so if I do not have the funds I will not be paying on the 21st and pay on the 24th when I receive my wages I think this date can be changed but people are choosing not to. I do think customers are always right and I should get something in return for the inconvenience caused by Lexham Insurance
By having an online quoting/purchasing system and an up to date list of vehicles including my electric bike model that no other online quoting service had.
Good solid customer service, but the fact it's impossible to get fire and theft insurance for a moped without the benefit far exceeding the cost is a bit disappointing.
Quick easy
Haven't been able to access all documents yet.
Very helpful when requesting the quote for insurance. We set up the quote so that all I needed to do was call and pay for it when I purchased the scooter. We went through all of the questions in the initial quote request. However, when I called to pay, I had to sit through all of the questions again which seemed very unnecessary and very time consuming. Why does the whole process need to be repeated?
Good coverage, nice support team
Good price!
It's cheap made me happy
Easy payment process, though I fell I have not been supplied with enough information. Whether Lexham want or do not want my information on no claims and drivers license from me personally I don't know. I have not been informed either way.
The website is straight forward my only complaint it did not take into account I had an immobiliser and special handlebar lock made by the bike company in my quote
simple to use but could have finished the My account process as part of the setup.
Competetive online price for the insurance. On the other hand difficulties from Lexham staff to clarify some facts from previous insurer and asking me to chase it. My details provided and reference number should be satisfactory to get it.
The guy on the phone was quite rude but other than that everything was pretty smooth.
Efficient in processing application but not able to sign into portal to gain access to documents. Insurance certificate has been emailed but still need access to the full documentation
Charged me for changing a typo to number plate only a minute after policy was taken out.(was checked straight after). Were however very quicl to assist.
When I broke down on my bike, a taxi did come to pick me up. However, the taxi driver didn't seem to have room for my bike in his taxi!- we had to move a lot of stuff, and then I had to lift the bike in myself - he didn't help me. I think you need to make sure that taxi drivers rescuing cyclists have a large vehicle that the bike will definitely fit in, that there is room for it, and that they are willing to help load the bike! If all this had been better, I would have given you 5 stars.
Too expensive
I can now ride me scooter
GREAT Cover but be careful I cancelled and I was stung with £90 fees....
Lexham Insurance is rated 4.31 based on 2,823 reviews