Lexham Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Lexham Insurance Reviews

About Lexham Insurance:

Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

Lexham Insurance, Gilray Road, Diss

Tell us how Lexham Insurance made you happy
Best insurance
Excellent. Great people to deal with, nothing is too much trouble or effort. Very swift service & always courteous. Good prices too.
Good insurance and cheap rates
Good service and easy to insure
Good service customer
Not hapy no like
Hi sorry to see this can you please email us at enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk with details so a member of the team can look into this for you.
Plus: Very helpful service by telephone Minus: Long wait time before call answered. Portal does not work. One document (breakdown) contained errors.
Insurance brought over the web, no problems at all.
I'm enjoying it, the activation was quick and the communication too
Very pleased with your service , I am a new customer and saved nearly 25% on my motorhome policy your telephone agent was very polite and helpful with all of my concerns, and of all my telephone dealing for other services was bar far the best. I think I would have gone with you even if you had cost more , not often I can say you offered the best service and best price. just wish I had known about you ten years ago John Featonby
Both in to say other than top service straight forward
It's very good a s..........
Thanks for your assistance to arrange this so efficiently
Fantastic service, helpful, friendly, knowledgeable, and £100s cheaper than any other insurer
Had my bike stolen from my workplace which I am close to as it is parked next to me within 20 feet 4 lads on 2 scooters steering lock on only but it took less than 30 seconds and I felt threatened I know what the policy says but a token jesture would have been nice I've bought a new bike and now have 5 lock's on it Regards Mark southern
Excellent service and price
I'm very happy thanks you for asking me
Good price and easy to deal with
I recently initiated an insurance policy with Lexham for my new electric motorcycle. Setting it up was reasonably easy on the 'phone with most questions straightforward. The only slight issue was with the definition of how long I've been in the UK, as I was born and raised here but have spent substantial time abroad before returning on retiring three years ago. But the benefit/cost ratio was better that for many other companies, and they have good reviews - hence deciding to go with them. Let's see how they go for the future! After setting up the insurance and getting the documents there was, and remains, one bugbear. I was sent an email with a box "Click here to access your account" in order to get on to the customer portal, followed in said email by "Failure to acknowledge or respond to certain documents could affect the validity of your insurance policy". This didn't and still doesn't work. I cannot get onto the portal despite having tried various tactics such as setting up a new account, the latter resulting in the response "only invited customers are allowed to register for a Lexham Insurance account". If that is true then why send me an email asking me to log on without supplying details as to how? Clearly Lexham still have a way to go with ensuring their IT systems are reliable and functioning. Let's hope that in the unfortunate event of a claim all will go well.
I insured my son's motorbike with Lexham in the spring of this year. I am just about to purchase a motorcycle for myself and had no hesitation in using the same company to insure it. I am very happy with the cover they supply and the premiums.
Lexham Insurance is rated 4.33 based on 3,324 reviews