Lexham Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Lexham Insurance Reviews

About Lexham Insurance:

Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

01379 646504

enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

Tell us how Lexham Insurance made you happy
I am with the lexham insurance company is new,the customers service are really good and helpful people A++++๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚
The best customer services ever
Use Lexham to insure my vintage bike. Have stayed with them as price and service have been very good
The best Insurance Company
I have used Lexham insurance for many years now they are a great company, but I didn’t give 5 stars because I had to call up again 2 or 3 day after my new policy started as I hadn’t received my new insurance certification. It was then sorted straight away by email and then in the post.
Everythink is fine
Good thank you for your job
Good goodb
Good service very helpful and very well mannered
Good insurance
Gave me a very good deal on my bike insurance and we’re prompt and easy to use. Very good.
Great price for my insurance and very friendly on the phone
I’m really pleased with the customer service I received, easy and straightforward.
Thank you!
:) :))))))))
Cancel my insurance for no reason
Just took my money
I will never be back
I looked at a lot of insurance companies and i found that Lexham insurance was the best value and price for my age and my first insurance i am 16 and just started to ride my scooter. I would recommend this insurance company to everyone
I was pleased with the service from the insurance and i pleased with the price... Many thanks
Customer service really helpful,and good price,got my car and Motorbike insured with Lexam.
this company is brilliant and gives you the best deals
Muito boa mesmo