Lexham Insurance Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read Lexham Insurance Reviews

About Lexham Insurance:

Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

01379 646504

enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

Tell us how Lexham Insurance made you happy
Took out the policy on line. Considerably cheaper than all the others. Hassle free process on line. Took less than 5 minutes. I then wanted to make an adjustment to the exclusions. Sent an email and had a call back within 30 minutes. All sorted. Very impressed with the service.
Very Good nicy
Ann, all the way! Just call Ann she will sort it. She's great and the level of cover/prices offered are excellent. Brilliant all round service.
Very reasonable and friendly
I like lexham insurance because they have some competitive priced
good fast sevice ,many thanks
Lexham Insurance provide competitive quotes but make their money from charges, for my example, to cancel a claim free moped insurance policy the charges were: Broker cancellation fee £40, Insurance company cancellation fee £15, Administration fee £27. You add it up. Next time I will find a proper broker.
Great company with a good customer service. Has never let me down.
Great service!
The lady I spoke to was very polite and helped me to choose the correct cover I required. Good reasonable and realistic price compared to other company's ridiculous quotes.
Disgust to say the least I inform all party's ie broker/insurer that I had previous policy cancellation. And then still cancel my policy due to non disclosure hhhmmm I think some folk have selective hearing as I defenatly informed, them and still have the cheek to ask me to pay in full😳 ye straight away (not).
Extremely long phone call to renew my scooter insurance! Should be easier for renewing
Quick Easy No downside to service
Great attention
Helpful, efficient, comprehensive & economical.
Very Nice...
Cheap and reliable
Easy, clear and friendly!
Seem to be a bunch of cowboys. Send letters saying one thing and then do somin completely different. Took a policy out paying first payment then when you cant take a random payment 11 days later you cancel my insurance!! Try ringing to numbers for you from a letter I receive and no one seems to ever answer the phone!!! Absolute jobs worth....
I got everything sorted out quickly and easily. It was easier than I thought it would be. Thanks
Lexham Insurance is rated 4.31 based on 2,445 reviews