Lexham Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Lexham Insurance Reviews

About Lexham Insurance:

Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

01379 646504

enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

Tell us how Lexham Insurance made you happy
Quick and easy very good to talk to
It's fantastic
Although I have not had to make a claim, and long may that continue, I have found Lexham to offer a very personal and efficient service. They issue prompt reminders for renewals etc. and the customer service agents I have spoken to on the phone are both professional and personable. I have no hesitation recommending Lexham Insurance.
Tried to renew my insurance. My scooter had been off the road for 2 years due to building work being done on my property. I needed an mot. Lexham told me i couldn't have insurance until i get an mot . Tried to explain that i couldn't use the scooter to get the mot as having no insurance and all i got told was to take my chance. Been with these clowns for 5 years. Even during coronavirus they couldn't even give a little bit. I wouldn't trust these cowboys to save me from the indians.
Very easy to renew my breakdown Cycle Insurance, very helpful and the price is spot on .
Thanks Howard
Excellent service.
Polite helpful staff I have renewed my insurance for next year already very satisfied .
Second year with Lexham, renewal price was good, although I have high excess.easy online to renew.
If very competitive next year will stick with.
Very very good
Assistant was very friendly & helpful. No issues at all.
I can only recommend it to everyone!I am perfectly satisfied with the service.Especialy with telephone service,They were very helpful!!!
Thank you.
Kind regards
Gabriella
It was so easy to made
Always helpful and competitive. Genuinely one of the best insurers I have ever used for car insurance policies.
I had a great experience with you.
Excellent to deal with and they make it so easy to set up and peace of mind
Never has renewing my bike insurance been so straight forward. Most if not all of the companies I've used before, and there's been a few, have substantially increased my premium every year. I've then had to negotiate a better deal with them or more often, had to spend ages finding a better deal with another company. Bennetts were the worst when they automatically renewed my insurance from less than £200 one year to £999 the following year! And they didn't even notify me. Of course they said they did though. Criminal behaviour. But that made me go searching for a better deal again, which lead me to Lexham. Been with them 3 years now and they have always been courteous and efficient. Never actually had to claim (touch wood) but have had to arrange HomeStart with motorcycle SOS through them, twice. And renewing the policy each year has been fast and barely an increase in cost. Long may it last!
Good service
Generally the bicycle recovery policy that I have purchased is good. However I did not get a clear answer to the question of punctures. Your website implies that punctures are a reason for recovery. But your operator seemed to suggest only if they cannot be repaired by puncture kit. My problem is that I would find it impracticable to remove a wheel especially the rear and therefore need the certainty that recovery would be available.
Great service... by talking and explaining my various issues about insuring more than one bike - Lexham came up with a very cost-effective solution, thus saving me hundreds of pounds
Lexham Insurance is rated 4.31 based on 2,739 reviews