Lexham Insurance Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Lexham Insurance

About Lexham Insurance: Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

01379 646504

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"Dzięki jesteście zajebisci"
"Polite, professional and efficient service."
"Easy quick and reasonable prices."
"Good professional service."
"Absolutely horrendous to get hold of, but offer cheap deals and were quite helpful in the end but ring them at your peril"
"I had the pleasure of dealing with Olivia Cates at Lexham. She was efficient and helpful beyond what was required. If everyone at Lexham is of Olivia's standard then it is a great company to deal with."
"efficient and understand Bike/Vespa scooter insurance"
"Good service"
"I am very satisfied with the handling of my insurance by your company. A quick and efficient service."
"Very good goog"
"Bagher6767"
"Bad service..."
"Seem to be OK so far but I did not the website increases the quote from a comparison website unless you keep an eye on it. Excesses are massive but its cheaper not buy excess insurance elsewhere to keep the premium down."
"Very helpful and professional offering a great quote and excellent service. Would recommend to everyone. Thank you"
"Great Company to do business with,much better quote than any other insurers.Staff very polite & helpfull,give them a call.Eric."
"Fantastic help...10 out of 10!"
"I called up looking to renew my insurance and the person on the other end was very helpful and very informative."
"Amazing company to deal with they are very friendly...i would recommend them fully:)"
"The first chap I spoke to was amazing - really switched on and informative and gave great ideas and advice. When I rang back to actually activate the insurance, the lady I spoke to was not so amazing. She sounded bored and grumpy when I asked for a variety of quotes ..... so I guess it depends on who answers your call!"
"Great service and price - thanks"
Lexham Insurance is rated 4.31 based on 2,425 reviews