Lexham Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Lexham Insurance Reviews

About Lexham Insurance:

Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

Lexham Insurance, Gilray Road, Diss

Tell us how Lexham Insurance made you happy
very good prices not like other company's well over priced will be using this company soon
Muito bom, gostei de mais
The customer service while setting up the policy is amazing. Can still get paperwork posted out to you. The call answering times and effort they go to in helping out is plraeent and unusually good compared to other similar businesses. Now the only sown side as with all insurers. They want your money and don't want to pay out. Even in a non fault accident I am paying out £1200 in premium and excess on a brand new bike only. Worth £5700 in the showroom. You can start to see that fully Comp is far from that. It's no better really than 3rd party except the lender demands it. 3rd party be about £100 a year for me and I can take the other party to court to claim. Apparently I'm on the lower end of the scale for fees. Wow so sorry for the youngsters getting robbed. We'll we all know insurance companies are always looking for ways out so let's hope I never need make a claim. If I do I will update you on my experience. Value for money 3/10.customwr experience 10/10
Correct! Professional!
Lexham didn't give a competitive renewal quote so I renewed with you through a comparison site. This caused an issue with the named driver which I tried to resolve direct which resulted in me losing several hours of my life on the phone & my pillion cover. Many changing reasons were given as to why I couldn't now have pillion cover, even though I'd already had it for a previous year with you and it renewed fine too - eventually after I insisted you were out of order for illogically removing it you agreed to cover me again. It's really annoying to talk to people who constantly leave you on hold while they check things with their manager, but when you ask to escalate the issue upwards they then insist that they ARE the manager! Clearly they aren't! When someone is not getting logical answers it requires a REAL manager with experience to deal with it. I have no problem with the price or product, but the customer services cost me stress, time and patience.
very good and easy to use
Never answer the phone when you call up
Sorry, you had difficulties getting through to us, have you tried our request a callback facility? https://www.lexhaminsurance.co.uk/contact-us/request-a-callback/
Good service, simple procedures - no fuss. One of the only companies that will insure electric mopeds/scooter - ahead of the game!
Muito bom gostei de mais
Very helpful team
LEXHAM Motor INSURANCE QUOTE VG + BUYING SIMPLE + QUICK ! SO 💯% 👏👍!!!
Iiiiiiiiiiiiiii
I am very happy with Lexham Quick quote and a very good price for my car will be Renewing my policy with them
Excellent service the gentleman that I spoke to couldn’t of been more help looking forward to using your company
my experience is being very good lexham very good
Quick efficient no hassle. Could be cheaper hey ho can't have everything
All the agents that i spoke to were quick and efficient and a great price that suited my needs ...other companies weren’t even in the same field.....If I have ever make a claim (god forbid) I hope that the service is just as good ...but I won’t know until then... otherwise. Brilliant
I spoke to a polite sales assistant who went through my slight policy change and made it easy to understand.
Really helpful insurance company