Lexham Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Lexham Insurance Reviews

About Lexham Insurance:

Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

Lexham Insurance, Gilray Road, Diss

Tell us how Lexham Insurance made you happy
Josh has been brilliant, a true star. He made all the process swiftly and fast, top marks to him coming from someone who also works within customer service and pays attention to details.
Had difficulty finding insurance for my new bike but Lexham came up trumps 👍excellent price and options for extra cover.
Very much.It esy to ensure
Easy to deal wkth and a human on the end of the phone .
Competitive price to get our son on the road and plenty of additional cover options. Quality documents were quickly received.
I frequently have poor experiences with insurers, however I have been extremely impressed with both Lexham and Marble Arch their claims handlers. Firstly their policy is simple to quote with and reasonably priced - given I live in London and have a pricey BMW motorcycle I was quite impressed. Sadly within 1 week of being insured my bike got stolen. I then dealt with Marble Arch during this process and they have been brilliant to deal with. Personable, friendly, supportive and extremely pragmatic. They dealt with my claim really quickly and paid out and settled less than 1 month after it happened. I couldn't ask for a better experience. I will definitely be insuring my next bike with them.
Its very expensive insurance company
The price was competitive so all I wanted to do is renew so when I eventually got through after 5 attempts and told the man no changes 20 mins later I’m still on the phone listening to him trying to sell me extras. Not happy.
Glad to see we were competitively priced, but sorry to see the problems and delays you experienced getting through to us and taking out the policy, our apologies for the inconvenience caused.
My friend is paying 70£ p/M for insurance and is not even having a driving license and i’m paying 100£….
There are many different factors that affect an insurance quotation, not just the licence type. I trust, compared to other insurers quoting you, we were competitively priced?
Very easy to use and having monthly payments is a great help in these difficult times
Not happy with the quote. Online it gave me a quote for £863.00 but when I tried to buy the insurance it gave me £955.00. Not happy at all. I wouldn’t recommend to anyone and if anyone asks my opinion I wouldn’t be positive.
I would love to say that Lexham Insurance broker really helpful easy to talk to customer services
Top one and easy to join!!
Excellent service and polite staff
Excelente
Online service has been excellent regarding my renewal. Took no time at all.
Very good company and cheap
Over priced on my motorbike insurance I'm thinking of going else where
Otima seguradora .