Liberty Games Reviews

Categories:
Electronics
Home & Garden
Sporting Goods

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.
"Very prompt delivery"
Martin Browne
Verified Buyer
"hi - good info and pictures, good reviews, reasonable price and we're looking forward to playing. Hope it arrives and all is good then too - thanks"
Lauren Gannaway-jones
Verified Buyer
"Website is easy to use and handy when they send you updates on your order."
Mr A Sahni
"They promised to deliver before Christmas if ordered by a certain date, and they did. Transition of delivery was great and couriers kept us up to date with when they were arriving. The product itself is of high quality and already being enjoyed by all the family members."
Jayne Barber
Verified Buyer
"good customer service who dealt with my query and processed my order quickly"
"Very quick and prompt service, delivered quickly. Website very easy to use, follow up mails sent with all information straight away."
Alexander McNeil
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient ordering and delivery process in time for Christmas"
"Straightforward website and ordering process, unlike the DVLA site which I've just fallen out with! Thankyou and merry Christmas!"
Kathryn Moffat
"easy ordering system"
James Cornewall-walker
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use website, good product"
"delivered on time"
Richard Yeo
Verified Buyer
"amazing service, very responsive!"
"fast friendly service"
Nick Jackson
Verified Buyer
"The ordering of the table was very easy and the Guy I spoke to was knowledgeable and helpful. We agreed a delivery date and I paid. I was immediately sent a copy of the order tracking details for delivery. I opted for the installation service due to the slate weight and the free accessories were easily worth more that the installation costs. 2 x Guys arrived and had driven from Liverpool and it was late on Friday evening but they were so efficient, friendly and helpful and they did a fabulous job. We all love the table and I would thoroughly recommend Liberty. We had previously ordered via UK sport imports who were a total disaster and I'm struggling to get my refund despite emails and calls and so have involved my bank now to pursue them. Liberty were absolutely superb in comparison and if you opt for installation make sure you have tea and biccys in for the Guys as they work really hard."
David Pearce
Verified Buyer
"Good stock of items and fast delivery"
Michelle Dawson
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use website, informative reviews"
MichelleTuttle
Verified Buyer
"Amazing Air Hockey table and the customer service is amazing - very friendly and helpful. Very trustworthy company and will definitely buy from them again. We no longer have a guest room - we have a games room instead - much more fun! :)"
"easy site to use"
"I found the process to order very easy. I also got help from your sales team prior to ordering and they were very helpful and quick to reply!"
John Stevens
Verified Buyer
"On receipt we were very pleased with our product, including conducting of the sale and confirmation of our order. Unfortunately on receipt and testing of the Jukebox there was a problem with it. On receipt of reporting the fault, you dealt with this immediately with the item having to be replaced, which was also done without delay in an expeditious and businesslike manner. This problem was out Liberty Games control and had no reflection on them. We were impressed by our total dealings with Liberty Games and are fully satisfied with our purchase and related dealings."
Liberty Games is rated 4.87 based on 1,478 reviews