Liberty Games Reviews

Categories:
Electronics
Home & Garden
Sporting Goods

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.
Warner
Verified Buyer

Was happy with the showroom - Joe and the purchase we made. Only hitch was the croquet set when delivered there was 1 rubber protection missing that went on to the metal hoops. If this could be forwarded on to me that would be great
Gary Gavey
Verified Buyer

With the quick response to emails which were so helpful and answered every question professionally, even down to payment so helpful thank you Liberty Games .
Ray Blache
Verified Buyer

Excellent very prompt delivery can't wait to play it comes tomorrow morning so I can feel a 1 day sickness bug comein on ha ! Great service all round
Reuben Crowe
Verified Buyer

Great service and an awesome product - can't stop playing it!

Very helpful
Verified Buyer

Very good communication with. Me regarding my table and delivery easy to use website for everything browsing or if need to ask a quick question there's people there to help very responsive in answering calls all round good company maybe a better delivery service but that's just picking faults
Verified Buyer

Very straight forward process for ordering and payment
Nicole Green
Verified Buyer

Even though we had a terrible time trying to get our original table delivered, the staff at Liberty Games still contacted me and took my calls and eventually we got another table. Alex and Joe were helpful and I would recommend them to anyone. Definitely keeping in contact with your customers is the best way to keep them happy when there are problems.
Nicole Green and Patricia White
Verified Buyer

Easy to order, find reviews and video about the product
Michael Pateman
Verified Buyer

phone answered quickly, agent was polite and efficient all in all very good service

Very prompt service
Verified Buyer

Liberty Games advisor Alan was Extremely helpful. He e mailed me promptly answering my queries.and he phoned me to conclude my transaction. very knowledgeable and helpful.highly recommended.
Jan Brooker

Had what I wanted when I wanted it
Richard Reed
Verified Buyer

Clear ordering system and kept informed re progress on order and delivery.
Peter Renshaw
Verified Buyer

You had just what I wanted and your website is easy to use.
Reviewer

I saw the item online but needed additional information, they were quick to respond and very helpful. The accommodated my needs for delivery days and times as best they could. I am very satisfied with the poker tables I bought and the prices were very competitive. All round 5 stars.
Verified Buyer

Excellant service cannot be faulted. Air hockey strikeworth pro ice table delivered very next day as arranged. Delivery guys took it right upto back of garden into log cabin. Excellant product well made and does exactly as says on tin. Defiantly gonna be using them again.
Thanks
Dene
Angela Hemens
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, very quick delivery and great communication. I would highly recommend Liberty Games based on my first experience of buying from them.
Mike Cooke
Verified Buyer

Clear website with good product data
Reviewer

Fantastic communication, very good delivery and excellent product.
Liberty Games is rated 4.87 based on 1,069 reviews