Life Extension Europe Reviews

of reviewers recommend Life Extension Europe
Read Life Extension Europe Reviews

About Life Extension Europe:

At Life Extension Europe, we believe our customers can make a difference in their health and habits. We act every day with this in mind, wishing to empower as many people as possible in Europe to make choices for a healthier life. We offer more than 500 supplements & vitamins and cover 24 health categories that suit even the most specific health goal or challenge.

Tell us how Life Extension Europe made you happy
UPS was a problem. Did ask for one day delay for delivery (on Friday in place of Thursday). Suddenly when the package was on the right day (Friday) on the way, at 11.00 o'clock the package returned to Brussels. Then on Monday, I received the package without warning. Luckily I was at home. I will take GLS the next time.
Hi Erwin, Thank you for your review. I can see that your package has been delivered now, but I apologise for the late delivery. Our Customer Care team has already been in touch with you to discuss the matter further. Should you need any further help do not hesitate to contact us again. Kind regards, Life Extension Europe team
UPS as a deliverer keeps changing days and the time they advertised they were coming. I adjusted my schedule accordingly but in wain. Otherwise it was a fast and quick delivery.
Very professional
Les produits sont très bien par contre il y a un gros problème avec le service de livraison
Bonjour, Merci pour votre commentaire. Je vois que votre colis a été livré maintenant, mais je m'excuse pour le retard de livraison. Notre équipe du service client est disponible si vous souhaitez discuter davantage de la question. S'il vous plaît n'hésitez pas à nous contacter. Cordialement, Life Extension Europe team
Nice products, quick delivery, somewhat expensive.
wie immer alles top
It was going quickley and fast. Thankyou
High prices, fast service, and more globaly too many objectionable additives in lef formulations : magnesium stearate, nanos :SiO2
Ho acquistato il magnesio in capsule , ottimo prodotto
Quick service and good brand. I am using their products and I am very happy.
Superschnelle Lieferung, danke. MfG Mathilde Hemme
The package arrived quickly, I am very satisfied with the products that I have been using for 1 year now
Eigentlich sehr gut, ein kleines aber… leider sind nicht alle Produkte hier in Europa erhältlich.
Easy to place order and Quick delivery to my door.
Received several quality products. One of them contained soft gels pomegranate extract which were damaged during transport. After leaving a comment about the event, the satisfaction department contacted me offering me full refund and their excuses. It is a sign of a responsible manufacturers which is at the least reassuring for me. Thanks!
Recepción de los productos puntual. Información clara.
Nessun problema
Rápidos y eficientes
Perfekt, immer wieder gerne!
Very good, I order on the website and the product arrived after 3 days.
Life Extension Europe is rated 4.5 based on 2,452 reviews