Lifes an adventure Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Lifes an adventure
Click Here

Tell us how Lifes an adventure made you happy

"Kelly McLaughlin Life’s An Adventure offer first class service From the start of booking (which we were so lucky to do as we got a last minute cancellation!! ) to the end when we dropped it off! Darrel was always at the end of the phone or text to help with any little problems we had while away... We hired the Majestic and it was absolutely immaculate, spotlessly clean and had everything you could possible need for your holiday. Being a first timer I brought waaaay to many things as The motorhome had everything you could possibly need and more! Darrel offers an incredibly friendly and professional service and we wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him at all. He shows you all the relevant things in such a friendly way....He's very proffesional and tells you all you need to know to care for the motorhome but also does this in a light hearted friendly way. We are already trying to plan another trip! but next time I definitely wont need as much stuff as now I know Lifes an adventure provide an absolutely immaculate motorhome with everything and more that you need! For someone that is VERY fussy about cleanliness, smells and comfort, for me to stay in an immaculate motorhome is what makes my holiday even more enjoyable! Thankyou Darrel and We will be definitely booking again very soon!"
Are you Lifes an adventure? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
Lifes an adventure is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews