Lights4fun Reviews

+44 (0)1423 816040

reviews@lights4fun.co.uk

Lights4fun, The Hamlet, Hornbeam Park

Tell us how Lights4fun made you happy
Have ordered a few things from Lights4fun and always happy with them, great service and speedy delivery
Lights4fun 5 star review on 17th November 2017
They look fantastic and were so easy to assemble and fit
Lights4fun 5 star review on 16th November 2017
What can say fantastic service even when there is a problem first class.
The products are really great.
Will use again and tell family and friends.

Thank you for such service Lights4fun!!
"We got married in 2013 and had the reception at our house. We enquired about renting lights and found out it was cheaper to buy them from you. After the wedding all the lights were mounted round the garden. They go on every night when it gets dark in a timer. 2017 and we added some more. Brilliant product and helpful staff"
Tap Water Feature

To be honest it's a little on the tacky side
Not really worth the price I paid however I modified it and respected it then hosed it in a plant pot then topped it with pebbles
Looks quiet good now
Festoon lights made my pergola look amazing
Lights4fun 5 star review on 16th September 2017
I have purchased many items from Lights for Fun over time. Very happy. One the one occasion there was a problem the customer service team were very helpful and fixed the issue promptly. Good company.
Right from the very first enquiry, these guys were amazing. I'd ordered the wrong shape and size for my space, but after a live chat conversation, they'd not only organised my return order, but made excellent alternative suggestions, and a replacement delivery to Portugal within 2 days, with a european plug on it too! They kept me informed every step from order to delivery, and I am absolutely thrilled with the results. They fully deserve all of the amazing reviews they have, thanks guys, my outdoor dining area now looks magical!
Lights4fun 5 star review on 6th August 2017
I bought some icicle lights for last Christmas, they were excellent quality, looked brilliant. Had so many positive comments from the community.
Decided to get some festoon lights for the decking, again very pleased with service and quality, look amazing.
I only buy lights from you because they last ages, they're reasonably priced and your customer service is excellent.
U making my day
When I turning on switch
Your light... How to say
Is warm and rich
Excellent product. From order to fitting in garden in less than 7 days
I ordered 6 sets of connectable festoon lights, the transformer and extension cable
Delivery arrived within a few days.
Packaging was excellent
So easy to install and the effect is fantastic
Brilliant product and price very good
Very happy
Brilliant. Love my lights. Always a pleasure to deal with this company. Fantastic service and quality.
Great lights -really efficient delivery
Arrived in super quick time - however of the two sets we ordered one switch didn't function properly leaving the light permanently on meaning removing a battery to turn it of. The second set's switch initially worked but then went the same way as the first; a shame because otherwise they would have been ideal.
Dear Trevor, Thank you for leaving your review. I have looked at your order and it is for a plug in fairy light product which has red lights; I wonder if you have left a review for an item purchased elsewhere? Please forgive me if this is not the case, but I have checked again and we did not receive an order from you for two sets of lights with batteries. Thank you. Kindest regards, Jo
By responding so very quickly to my problem! One of my chilli peppers was missing. I sent an email and got an immediate response from hHermione!
Superb quality of products. Good delivery times.
Very friendly and helpful on the phone.
Fairy lights were as expected from the description on the website.
We've had two separate deliveries of lights, look great in the garden. Easy to order and packaged really well.
The lights all work well, the price was right and delivery was good.
Lights4fun is rated 4.86 based on 42,278 reviews