Lights4fun Reviews

reviews@lights4fun.co.uk

Lights4fun, The Hamlet, Hornbeam Park

Tell us how Lights4fun made you happy
My experience is about lights4fun
All I can say is wow !!!!! I won’t go on but the pics and video will speak for themselves .

Very Happy 😊
Quick delivery! Great product & Service, would definitely buy from them again!
I bought a small set of lights from Lights4fun last year, they were delivered quickly and were perfect. Bought more lights this Christmas which again arrived quickly but were faulty and flickered constantly. I emailed Lights4fun customer service who replied saying I needn't send the faulty lights back and they would replace them. Within a couple of days I received a replacement. Fantastic service, would most definitely recommend Lights4fun.
Lovely selection of unusual lighting. Extremely helpful and very pleasant staff . I had a problem, was sorted promptly and l would definitely recommend, thank you. J
I’ve had all sorts of candles from Lights for fun over a year started xmas 2018 and purchased some for family and friends has gifts . The true glow are so good my son has used them in Bristol museums magic show exhibition! Any problems are soon resolved and deliveries are fast and efficient . Great company well done πŸ‘
Excellent customer service.
I’ve purchased a lot of lights from this company and never fail with their absolutely stunning fantastic quality products.
Purchased two packs of these Bee Led Solar Fairy lights in July and I am delighted with them - I have them round two box bushes and they look delightful and fun and when the sun has been out all day the lights are on until dawn breaks - brilliant
love lights in my garden,,,this ones fine,,,i can have it on show,,or as now nestling in a small bush,,,beautiful
Great quality and EXCELLENT customer service! Would highly recommend Lights4fun
Lights look great and good price. Would shop here again.
Great service, speedy delivery, well packaged
got 3 sets of the blue LED solar lights, fairly easy to install and really pleased with the effect...really makes the decking look something special.
Great service and quality product
Excellent value ,look far more expensive than they cost , fast delivery
Very satisfied with our festoon lights.

And the lady who took my order over the phone was extremely nice and coped well with my French accent, guiding me patiently through the website.
I recommend and I'm planning to buy more myself.
Would buy from Lights4fun again.
This is great. Do not purchase other loose rope lights without integral power supply, they are difficult to fit correctly. These are all in one units and function perfectly. Price and delivery was very good. Would purchase again and highly recommend.
These battery powered lights are scheduled to go on Santas sledge for our Christmas lights so cant really comment at the moment but they look ideal for the job.
Very pleased with the brightness and distance between the bulbs. They are a lot more bulbs per metre than others which was great because we only wanted the lights to cover a small corner but still give off enough light to see.
Lights4fun 5 star review on 8th July 2019