Lights.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lights.com
Read Lights.com Reviews

About Lights.com:

Creating the perfect home is hard work; finding the perfect lighting should be easy. With a curated selection of elegant designs, carefully considered details, and a variety of contemporary, versatile finishes, Lights.com makes it simple and affordable to bring your dream home to life.

cs@lights.com

Jim Berry
Lights.com 5 star review on 29th January 2019
Jim Berry
More Photos & Videos
Nice looking “candle” but the light is white instead of a natural candle light color. Not enough yellow light like the outdoor candles from Frontgate. It doesn’t fool anyone. I am sorry that I had to learn the hard way, through my wallet.
Very pleased with this product...good quality!
Beautiful lights. We installed two sconces above our bed for reading lights.
I can’t wait to shop Lights.com again! The only difficult part of this first purchase was choosing the right candle holders and candles from the great selection!
I havent actually installed them yet, soni really cant comment.
Beautiful,glowing lights
Will use Year round,to pretty to put away
Very good
Nice item, smooth shopping experience.
I love the products available on Llights.com and appreciate the care put into packaging.
Lights.com has great quality products. My contractor said they were easy to install, beautiful and give off a great natural light. I’m going to purchase one for another room they are so elegant looking.
Great lights
The product I received were high quality. The one complaint I have is one of the products they must not have had enough of, so they sent a similar product to replace it instead of calling me and giving me an option to cancel the order. I order large quantities and items have to match. I have not decided yet as to whether I am going to return it, but if I do, I am hoping I will not have to pay the 15% restocking fee since the delivered items wasn't exactly what I ordered.
The little gems are perfect. Their varying sizes will work wonderfully at my daughter’s wedding. I really like the top edges, the flickering light & am thankful for the extra batteries! I also like that real wax is used. Well done Lights.com!
very fast and exactly what I ordered although an email said I would get some items back ordered but they came all at one delivery but 2 boxes.
No issues shipped on time exactly what I wanted
I have purchased several sets of the battery operated heavy drip trio for myself, family and friends. Now I have purchased the smaller ones for my tea candles. What great is it has a remote control. Make life so much more beautifu
Purchased a set of starry string lights but when I received them the timer switch was not working. Contacted customer service and they shipped out a new set the next day. Suberb customer service and highly recommend this company.
fast shipping & love my new lights.
Very beautiful lights with every penny!
Shopping on the site is always enjoyable. The web site is dependable and attractive.
Timer doesn't seem dependable. But. luv the delicateness of the string and lightning. Nice price.
Lights.com is rated 4.85 based on 3,611 reviews