Lingoci Reviews

Live Chat, Email
2 - 3 Hours
Read Lingoci Reviews

About Lingoci:

Lingoci is an online platform that connects language learners with experienced, native tutors. Our mission is to help people achieve their learning goals through 1-on-1 lessons that are fun, effective, personalised and convenient.

Tell us how Lingoci made you happy
Lingoci offers a convenient and highly personalized method of learning Italian. Alex and his support staff are highly responsive and have facilitated my lessons. No matter what language you want to learn, give Lingoci a go!!!!
To get in this app
nice platform to learn
It is very clear.
Elisa was brilliant. I had to pause the lessons for personal reasons but will be back soon.
Hola ¡Estamos emocionados! Estamos aprendiendo español! Gracias a Fernanda Aroche. Ella es una excelente profesora. Nos gusta aprender de ella. Ella siempre llega a tiempo. Ella es paciente. Ella es amable. Gracias, Lingoci, por nuestra maravillosa maestra. My wife and I started our lessons in September, 2017. I wrote my comment here with what we have learned so far. I am very happy with the pace of study and what we have learned. It is easy to schedule lessons. Fernanda makes learning fun.
It was great to be able to practise in the comfort of my own home
i think it`s probably more for starters, think that for advanced level Of learning there is no clear path: no clear program, no books, i don`t even have any homework. Don`t seem to be a serious approach for learning language
Hi there, we spoke with your tutor and he thought you wanted purely conversational lessons as you didn't ask for a structured approach or a book. He did give you homework once but you did not have time so he left it after that. Students of all levels learn via Lingoci successfully and many take it very seriously. But it's important that you communicate with your tutor so he knows what you want. He will do his best to adjust the lessons, or you can of course change tutor.
Very professional service and an excellent tutor, which has been much needed and appreciated in my efforts to improve my language skills (in French).
Very professional !
Thank you Lingoci for the great teaching service. Camilia is a very good Spanish teacher and my daughter is really improving with her. Strongly recommend Lingoci. Thank you so much. Mai
Conversations with Natasha Casares are really helpful, and she is a good teacher
I enjoy the classes with my teacher and he challenges me to learn more!
Gloria is a great teacher. She is very attentive and gives very helpful and constructive feedback. I have found her written notes on specific learning points really useful. Most of all, my lessons with Gloria are enjoyable and we have interesting conversations and I feel my Spanish is improving.
Well pkanned. Works well. Excelkent french teacher
I love Lingoci and especially my tutor Valentina. I am learning each session and will continue as I prepare to visit Italy and after my return home. Italian is a beautiful language. Thank you for the online opportunity to learn!
Thanks a lot. Valentina loves teaching you and is very motivated by this feedback.
My tutor has increased my confidence a lot, since before taking courses at Lingoci, I was too shy to even really speak the language I was learning.
Well done for building your confidence! Leyla is really happy to see this feedback!
what more can one say! great tutor knows his stuff made learning very enjoyable, the only weak link is - me!
Very easy to communicate to and prompt information when problems arise and very accommodating with scheduling if any conflicts.
The tutor I found had limited ability.. 7 am on a Saturday or other difficult times. Couldn’t set up multiple appts ahead of time. I only signed up bc she said we could do 30 minute slots vs an hr. Couldn’t log into account to have it transferred to another person to start tutoring my son. I just gave up... sad
Sorry you had issues. This is our first one star review so it's rather disappointing. It seems there are two main things that caused your issues. 1) Your tutor should not have agreed to give you 30 minute lessons as we do not sell this & it has clearly caused confusion. 2) You mention other issues but you did not once contact support. If you had done so, we could have quickly solved the issues & helped you change to a more suitable tutor. We also do have the option to set up multiple appointments & it's very straightforward.
Lingoci is rated 4.82 based on 402 reviews