Lingoci Reviews

Live Chat, Email
2 - 3 Hours
Read Lingoci Reviews

About Lingoci:

Lingoci is an online platform that connects language learners with experienced, native tutors. Our mission is to help people achieve their learning goals through 1-on-1 lessons that are fun, effective, personalised and convenient.

Tell us how Lingoci made you happy
Alice is a wonderful teacher who always makes one feel good and encourages speaking French at every opportunity. She praises all efforts and explains pronunciation making it easier and fun. I feel I am making great progress and look forward to my lesson with Alice every week. I plan to continue indefinitely and I recommend Alice to my friends.
I am progressing at a quick pace thanks to my awesome instructor, Fabiola and her thoughtful lessons and homework assignments. I am loving Lingoci!
Lingoci has provided me the best opportunity to learn Spanish remotely. It has been incredibly beneficial with bridging the gaps of my weak areas while strengthening my foundation. I would absolutely recommend Georgina as your tutor as she has a talent of teaching both Castilian and Latin American Spanish. She has catered my lesson plans to improve my fluency through entertaining avenues including interpreting Spanish music, restaurant menu, and more. Trust me Georgina’s teachings are worth every cent. Gracias Profesora.
I cannot recommend my teacher Georgina highly enough, she adapts her approach to best suit my particular learning style and focuses in on my individual strengths and weaknesses. In addition, Georgina gets the balance right between conversation and writing; all the time ensuring that the lesson is most enjoyable. On a personal level, Georgina is patient, encouraging, kind and a great Spanish teacher. Once this pandemic is over, I'm greatly looking forward to travelling to Spain to practice my newly acquired linguistic skills!
Lingoci has been a fantastic experience and far exceeded my expectations. As soon as I had a taster Japanese lesson with Saori I knew I'd found the right service for me. Saori is so friendly and fun, but extremely organised and professional as well. I really enjoy her teaching style, she shares her screen and writes out notes as we go through discussions, making sure to write all the grammar and vocab clearly. That means that after every session I have great notes to refer to! She is also very flexible to suit my needs. As someone who is at a high beginner/low intermediate level I was worried it would be difficult to find my footing with a teacher, but she has been nothing but helpful. I am so glad I decided to try out Lingoci! I'm finally learning again and really enjoying it.
I cannot sing Fabiola R’s praises enough! She has been the best teacher and my Spanish has improved so quickly. She really listened to my needs in the first session and the lessons have been tailored to suit me perfectly. I thought hour long lessons at the end of my work day would feel like a chore but I really look forward to them. I’d happily recommend Lingoci and Fabiola to anyone wanting to improve their language skills.
I would like to give feedback on Lingoci and on my German teacher Verena. I found Lingoci to be the perfect tool to improve my German. I would say the price is very reasonable for the quality of service I get. I especially like the friendly reminders, they are very helpful for me to keep my schedule. I've been learning with Verena for more than two months and couldn't ask for more. She is very well equipped for the online-class and her teaching style suits me well. She has a very good approach to improving my German. I always have a lot of fun and a lot of time to talk in class. I really think that Verena's classes helped me a lot, especially in spoken German. She is very focused and detail-oriented, which is what I really needed at this point. I highly recommend this platform and of course my lovely teacher, Verena. She will not disappoint.
Though I have already written a review for Lingoci, I wanted to make sure that I wrote a review specifically for my tutor Olivia. I have been taking Spanish lessons with Olivia since August of this year (though I have had to miss some lessons due to personal/professional engagements). I have really enjoyed my lessons with Olivia. I have noticed quite the improvement in my Spanish since taking lessons with Olivia. I especially like how flexible and dynamic she is. One lesson I mentioned wanting to learn the past tense and immediately she adapted to my needs. Not only are her lessons effective, she is a genuinely nice person as well. It is very easy to speak to her in Spanish even though I am learning. She truly focuses on listening to what I am trying to communicate in the language and reacts accordingly. This has given me quite the confidence to speak in Spanish. I have taken group lessons before this. When I would be given the chance to speak (which may happen once or twice a lesson) my heart would pound as I was extremely nervous. I do not get this feeling when I speak with Olivia. I wish I had known about Lingoci and Olivia earlier. If you are considering upping your Spanish game, I suggest checking out Olivia. You will not be disappointed! :)
I am really enjoying my Italian classes with Marika. She is a gem! So patient and it's never any trouble for her to explain something to me a second (or third!) time. I needed to recently reschedule a lesson with her and she obliged without hassle - it's really great! I have recommended Lingoci to my family too. My sister is living in France and so my parents want to learn some French hopefully they will in the future. Lingoci has been a real find for me!
I am loving the whole learning experience with Lingoci. My tutor Laura Cermeño is extremely helpful in guiding me in the most encouraging way. The lessons are fun, flexible and prices are very reasonable. I always look forward to my lessons. I can’t wait for the day I speak fluent Spanish. Highly recommend!
Lingoci is a wonderful educational platform which I find absolutely essential for anyone wishing either to learn a new language from scratch or to master the existing language skills. I started learning German from zero level and already after ten lessons I began to feel confidence! I would like to express my deepest gratitude to Alex and the entire Lingoci team and my tutor Melanie - please keep it this way!
I have been using Lingoci for several months now and am thoroughly enjoying my instructor Michelle in helping me to learn Spanish. She is very professional in creating lessons, very knowledgeable with Spanish grammar and makes learning FUN. I am an adult learner but would recommend Michelle for children and adults alike.
First, I would like to say how much I am enjoying learning Spanish. I spent weeks researching companies and once I narrowed it down, I spent longer trying to select a tutor. I was starting to get discouraged with all the choices, but I reached out to you and you set me up with Fabiola R. She is THE BEST!!! I was in so nervous with my free trial and she made that session so much fun and gave me the confidence to want to continue. I had 4 years of Spanish in school (many years ago), tried learning on my own using CD's for about a year (last year) and in 5 sessions with Fabiola, I have learned more than I could imagine. Every class is full of challenging but fun lessons. We laugh hard and I am amazed at how much she is teaching me. I tell her all the time that she is tricking me into learning! My sessions are the highlights of the week and I always look forward to the next. I couldn't imagine a better tutor and I am grateful that you matched me up so perfect! I just can't say enough good about her!! She is kind, smart and her lessons are great! For the first time, I actually believe that I will become fluent with her help. I can't thank you enough and I tell EVERYONE about Lingoci. As I mentioned earlier, after weeks of research I had it down to Lingoci and another company. Once narrowed down, I have to say the reason I went with Lingoci was because you didn't require a credit card for the free trial. I am so impressed with this company and I will keep spreading the good word. Gracias por esta oportunidad y tener a Fabiola como maestra!er service!
Alicia is a great teacher and always goes at the right speed. I find spoken language more difficult to master than reading and writing, so my Swedish lessons with her are really helping with that. It is great value for money and I would highly recommend Lingoci. Tack så mycket!
Lingoci is more affordable and yields far better results than the other programs I've tried. Lucrezia is a wonderful Italian teacher: friendly, upbeat, and knowledgeable. Having a one-on-one teacher is the difference maker that took my language learning much further than any of my previous instruction.
Great experience. Lingoci pages And service are very straightforward and easy to use. I am learning French with Karine and she is absolutely amazing teacher! Love it!
I love my classes and they way in which Lucrezia works with me. She is eager to respond to my questions, both during and after a lesson. I work on learning new vocabulary and studying those words after the lesson. Since we talk about many things, it is like having a friend to talk to. Because it is in real time, there is no waiting for a response. Using Skype she sends me vocabulary and attachments which improve the lesson. Having the written word come directly to me eliminates the need to ask how is the word spelled. Grammar comes naturally through conversations. Can not tell you how happy I am to be learning with Lingoci and Lucrezia
I have been studying Dutch for a year using Lingoci. Before joining Lingoci I knew just a few words in Dutch. In a year I managed to achieve B1 level. I am very grateful to my teacher, Carina, whose lessons were well-structured and efficient. At first, I was a bit nervous because my knowledge of Dutch was limited, however, Carina’s positive and calm attitude made the lessons fun and enjoyable. Carina is always ready to tailor the lessons to my preferences (e.g. practicing speaking, reading or learning grammar). During the lessons, I also learned a lot about Dutch and Belgian culture. Carina has many lesson slots at the weekend, which is very important for me due to the busy schedule during the week. In my opinion, Carina is an excellent Dutch teacher.
I have been so impressed with Lingoci! I rarely bother to write recommendations, but I cannot say enough about this service and my tutor. I get regular reminders about lessons, scheduled at a time that lessons are convenient for me, and the lessons are private so I am making great progress! Lingoci perfectly matched me with my tutor, Corentin. He is organized, prompt, and super friendly. I look forward to my lessons every week, and he personalizes the lessons to fit my learning. He is fantastic! My lessons are enjoyable and not at all intimidating. I’m really grateful to have Corentin as my teacher. I am so glad I took a chance with Lingoci.
Lingoci is rated 4.82 based on 397 reviews