Lingoci Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lingoci
Email, Live Chat
Read Lingoci Reviews

About Lingoci:

Lingoci is an online platform that connects language learners with experienced, native tutors. Our mission is to help people achieve their learning goals through 1-on-1 lessons that are fun, effective, personalised and convenient.

Tell us how Lingoci made you happy
I tried for many years to find the perfect platform to suit my busy schedules at an affordable price. Lingoci got it.
But a platform is only good because it has great teachers.
And "Jeanine" is the greatest one.
I am looking for my Spanish lesson every week...Learning in my own pace having fun doing it.
What else can you hope for?
Very capable and friendly teachers. Very good Customer service.
I really like my tutor - he is clear and helpful.
Diego is a great teacher!!
The student DIEGO GONDIM GENN DE BARROS recommended him and I appreciate his recomendation!!!
Very good service. Perfect anyone needed specific training on weak areas of French
Lingoci provides great value, effective tutoring. It's super convenient, being online, and can fit any schedule.
Lingoci has really helped me improve my spanish
My teacher, Natasha, is lovely!
Excellent way to learn a language having informal conversations with experienced teacher. I can either choose subjects to discuss or teacher provides a topic as basis for the conversation.
I had a trial session with Carmen who was fantastic and tailored the session according to my way of learning and my current level of Spanish
There really aren't enough stars above to rate my experience with Lingoci! I've been studying with Lingoci tutors for several years now as I study both Spanish and French. My experiences have been excellent, especially now that I'm taking French from Patrice. He is a superb tutor who makes you feel after an hour's lesson as if you just got back from a trip to France!
The founder resolved my issue immediately with excellent and personal service, can’t thank him enough. Totally turned the situation around and now my girlfriend is looking forward to her Spanish lessons!
I prepared my exam of the German language from Goethe Institut by taking 1-on-1 lectures with Christoph from Lingoci. He is a very patient and responsible tutor who has a lot of experience in teaching, and his teaching methods are very effective for me. What really impressed me was that he is always willing to take extra time to correct my composition, which may not be expected from all the teachers. I would recommend Lingoci to others who wants to improve their language skills efficiently.
I am learning French through direct student to tutor contact time that is truly invaluable. Leyla tailors her lessons to suit my needs and interests, and with some gentle reassurance and practical advice, she has helped to build up my confidence in speaking the language. Of course, I still have a long way to go, but I feel like the hard part is over. I always look forward to my next lesson. Merci beaucoup!
My tutor is always very friendly and motivating. The lessons are in my personal pace and I improved very much.
I've started having Spanish lessons with Lingoci via Skype to support my Open University degree studies, and I highly recommend my tutor Cindy. She has really helped with my Spanish grammar and use of verbs. Neil
I'm currently having Spanish lessons with Alejandro and they are great! He is an excellent teacher, very patient and knowledgable on a wide range of subjects.

The lingoci booking system is also very clear and easy to use.
My tutor Alejandro is great— he is extremely helpful and patient. Could not have asked for a better teacher. He is flexible and tailors the lessons to my needs and understanding . I am only half way through my lessons and I am very pleased with my progress. I would highly recommend Alejandro for Spanish classes.
After having moved from group lessons I'm really enjoying both the flexibility of Lingoci and the benefit of one-on-one tuition. Whilst I've still got a long way to go, I've notice a big difference in my progression since switching.

My french teacher, Isabelle, is fantastic and our lessons are great fun. I can't recommend her highly enough.
I am learning Swedish with Viktoria on Lingoci. I feel that my lessons are tailored by my needs and it is super important for me to have a flexibility schedule. Jag recommendera Ligoci jätte mycket! Tack!
Lingoci is rated 4.79 based on 351 reviews