Lingoci Reviews

Live Chat, Email
2 - 3 Hours
Read Lingoci Reviews

About Lingoci:

Lingoci is an online platform that connects language learners with experienced, native tutors. Our mission is to help people achieve their learning goals through 1-on-1 lessons that are fun, effective, personalised and convenient.

Tell us how Lingoci made you happy
Alessandra is amazing, she is very patient with us and we are enjoy learning Italian with her.
I've been learning German with Alexandra for over a year now, and I am very happy with the quality, flexibility and adaptability to my needs and pace. Will continue, and will keep recommending Lingoci as a great online solution to learning a language.
I am really happy about Tanja’s courses she’s very clear and efficient as I clarified my objectives with her. She has a great pedagogy and prepare well each course. I mean I am really happy about the quality and the way I can manage my agenda To combine courses and my work. Great thanks to Tanja and lingoci.
I am 100 Percent happy with Lingoci! The quality of the organization as well as the teacher I know (Alessandra) is tops! Thank you!
One of the best learning experiences I’ve ever had! The instructor is amazing and encouraging. My wife (French) and myself (Italian) have gained so much from these experiences. I struggle with languages and am older so I was very concerned. I feel more comfortable and ready to explore my world more than ever now. It is quite affordable and the you can find flexibility in the scheduling so your life isn’t disrupted. The website is user friendly and I highly recommend Lingoci if your serious about learning a new language or advancing in your understanding and speaking ability.
Thanks Jim! We're so glad Alessandra has been able to help you so much!
Great service. Marcello is fantastic. Very patient, helpful and kind.
Gala has been an excellent tutor. Being able to learn at your own pace makes all the difference.
Antje is a great teacher, she knows how to teach and how to keep the classes interesting, dynamic and customized based on the needs of the learner. The material is very well prepared and full of vocabularies used in daily life. Whenever possible, she tries to reflect on the German culture and what native speaker would say in such situation, I found that approach very interesting and useful. I started learning German with her two months ago and the progress has so far exceeded my expectations. I definitely recommend her German classes on Lingoci. Vielen Dank für deine Mühe, Antje. Frohe Weihnachten und einen guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr.
For the past few months I have been practising my Japanese in preparation for a holiday in Japan. Many years ago, I had studied Japanese up to a basic conversational level so was able to do quite a bit of brushing up by myself, using textbooks and the internet. After a while, though, I realised that - for all the progress I was making alone - I sorely needed someone to speak to in Japanese. Searching the internet, I found out about Lingoci, and I'm so glad I did. For the past few weeks I have been having Skype lessons with Natsuki, a truly excellent teacher whose cheerful and patient approach has boosted my confidence and motivation enormously. Natsuki explains things very well, and I find that I remember vocabulary and sentence patterns so much more easily now that I am using them in speaking to another person. Not only that, but the shifting topics of a conversation also uncover long-forgotten words and phrases, and it's very satisfying when they suddenly tumble out of hibernation. This has truly turbocharged my Japanese learning! As well as being hugely pleased with Natsuki as a teacher, I am greatly impressed with Lingoci as a company - in my experience, the people at Lingoci are very professional and helpful, and quick to respond to questions, and I find it easy to use their booking system. Excellent value for money too!
Lingoci has a platform that is very easy to use. I can book lessons at my flexibility. I have learned Japanese with Mayu sensei for a few lessons and it was a great experience. The Skype sessions helped me intensively practice speaking in Japanese while learning the grammar points. I did not feel stressful because Mayu sensei is very friendly. She would point out my mistakes and make clear explanations. If you have learned some basics in Japanese and want to study further for exams or to learn grammar. Lingoci is the one for you!
Saori was terrific. She was patient and eager in introducing me to basic Japanese. She was efficient and organized. I recommend her strongly.
Isabella is a great teacher! Finally I'm starting to feel more comfortable when speaking Swedish, supportive and structured. In just a few lessons I have progressed way faster and evolved much more than during months of face to face group classes.
I'm having classes now via Lingoci and I can see my development!
flexible, enthusiastic, expert and incredibly fun teacher who is helping me understand not just the words but the culture in which I am going to use them - its a really great experience and I am loving it. Initially just wanted to get 'some' language for a trip in January - but now thinking that this might be something I want to attain mastery in - and I'll be using Lingoci to help me!!!
Thanks for the feedback, Mary. Michelle will be very happy to see it!
Isabella is the best teacher ever!
Both my daughter and I are learning Spanish. Both our tutors are excellent
Anna is a wonderful Italian Language teacher. This is my second completed lesson and non vedo l'hora to the next one. It is fun, informative, great interchange of speaking, reading and grammar. Highly recommend the teacher and the organization. Never thought to learn a language at 67.
Good quality lessons and very encouraging....good for confidence...which is important. Very happy.
Antje is an amazing teacher and I really recommend her German classes. She is very professional and always comes to the classes with material she has prepared specifically for the goal you are trying to achieve (e.g. writing work emails, improving vocabulary around a specific topic). Furthermore the sessions are enjoyable and I like the balance between free-flow conversations and exercises on specific grammar topics. On top of all of these lessons are very conveniently held via Skype and booked via Lingoci which makes it just perfect! Really recommended :)
Just finished my free session, Paul has lots of varied activities that kept me engaged- the time just flew by. Will definitely be booking lessons soon. Thanks! :)
Lingoci is rated 4.82 based on 395 reviews