Lingoci Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lingoci
Email, Live Chat
Read Lingoci Reviews

About Lingoci:

Lingoci is an online platform that connects language learners with experienced, native tutors. Our mission is to help people achieve their learning goals through 1-on-1 lessons that are fun, effective, personalised and convenient.

Tell us how Lingoci made you happy
My tutor Fernanda is great— she’s extremely helpful and patient. I very much enjoy my lessons with her!
I am SO glad I signed up for Lingoci! My tutor, Gloria, has been amazing in helping me prepare for my Spanish holiday. I definitely feel much more confident now...there really is no substitute for learning language with a native speaker. I've genuinely learned so much in just 120 sessions and had so much fun along the way. Thank you!!!
I have greatly improved my french thanks to the great ability of the tutors.
Love my instructor!
I take Italian lessons with Federico and am learning a lot. I never had an easy time learning languages but Federico is very patient and my Italian has gotten much better.
Makes learning a new language fun
In a fast-paced world, it’s great to be able to book online classes in such an easy manner.
Natasha has been a very good teacher.
Very professional and great tutors.
If I want to book classes more than one class,I have to login for many times.I hope Lingoci can improve it.
My French teacher, Natasha is incredibly patient, encouraging and friendly. I started out as a complete beginner but I’m able to read paragraphs on my own after just 2 months!
I have worked with Tabea for the past 8 months and I can't recommend her teaching enough. She has been very considerate, encouraging and motivating in her approach and adapts the lesson to what I need.
I have a brilliant Swedish teacher Frank. Very patient and explains everything throughly. Like the reminders by msg . Excellent
Isabelle is a fantastic teacher. Besides being very proficient at teaching French, she is funny and personable. I look forward to my lessons with her. I will resume once my traveling is finished.
Flexible schedule Instructor teaching in target language
My tutor Aurora makes learning fun. I was was always a bit nervous starting a lesson but now I look forward to them.
The tutor tried to progress me too quickly and really put me off the service. I switched to a more user friendly system and approach.
Excellent tutors,, easy booking and great reminder system.
One of the most significant ways to improve in a language is just speaking and this is exactly what is done here.
I am learning Swedish with Viktoria and am very happy of my improvements! She is patient and adapts the material and speed to my level. I was hesitant at first to have lessons through Skype and not in person, but it's really great! No connection problems and great flexibility! I highly recommend Lingoci to learn a new language!
Lingoci is rated 4.79 based on 345 reviews