Lingoci Reviews

Live Chat, Email
2 - 3 Hours
Read Lingoci Reviews

About Lingoci:

Lingoci is an online platform that connects language learners with experienced, native tutors. Our mission is to help people achieve their learning goals through 1-on-1 lessons that are fun, effective, personalised and convenient.

Tell us how Lingoci made you happy
Very professional and great tutors.
If I want to book classes more than one class,I have to login for many times.I hope Lingoci can improve it.
My French teacher, Natasha is incredibly patient, encouraging and friendly. I started out as a complete beginner but I’m able to read paragraphs on my own after just 2 months!
I have worked with Tabea for the past 8 months and I can't recommend her teaching enough. She has been very considerate, encouraging and motivating in her approach and adapts the lesson to what I need.
I have a brilliant Swedish teacher Frank. Very patient and explains everything throughly. Like the reminders by msg . Excellent
Isabelle is a fantastic teacher. Besides being very proficient at teaching French, she is funny and personable. I look forward to my lessons with her. I will resume once my traveling is finished.
Flexible schedule Instructor teaching in target language
My tutor Aurora makes learning fun. I was was always a bit nervous starting a lesson but now I look forward to them.
The tutor tried to progress me too quickly and really put me off the service. I switched to a more user friendly system and approach.
Excellent tutors,, easy booking and great reminder system.
One of the most significant ways to improve in a language is just speaking and this is exactly what is done here.
I am learning Swedish with Viktoria and am very happy of my improvements! She is patient and adapts the material and speed to my level. I was hesitant at first to have lessons through Skype and not in person, but it's really great! No connection problems and great flexibility! I highly recommend Lingoci to learn a new language!
As a strugglig french alevek student oredicted an A and getting an E at AS, lingoci has boosted not only my confidence but also my language skills! Gaëlle is th best french tutor and is super patient and understanding if you don't get something!
Excellent way to learn a new language, started as a complete beginner and became conversational in a matter of months. I take my lessons at my office in the morning before I begin working, which is so much easier than having to go to a language school, and I can plan the lessons around my business trips. The tutors I've had so far, Valentina and Marcello, are really excellent. Whatever your needs, the benefits of a private lesson means you can decide if you want simple conversation or hardcore grammar. And it is so affordable. I can only give my highest recommendations!
Natasha est un excellent tuteur et travaille avec n'importe quel niveau de maîtrise que vous possédez. Elle offre beaucoup d'encouragement et d'apprentissage avec elle est motivante et amusante. J'adore apprendre le français malgré le fait qu'il me faut des années pour parler avec aisance! Lentement mais sûrement. Natasha is an excellent tutor and works with the level of fluency you possess. She offers a lot of encouragement and learning with her is motivational and fun. I love learning French despite at times feeling it will take me years to speak with any degree of fluency! Slowly but surely :0)
I think it is a bit stupid that there is a deadline to use the lessons, I had 7 lessons unused :(
Hi Alejandra, we allow 12 months from the date of purchase and we make this very clear on the site so that students know. 12 months is quite a long time and unfortunately there has to be some kind of deadline for practical reasons. For example, we can't allow a student to purchase credits then use them four years later when the tutor's rates have increased.
Flexible scheduling, some tutors better than others
easy to schedule and change schedule, good tutor
I was able to arrange lessons to suit my timetable. I found it took about three lessons before I was comfortable with Skype, but after that I could relax into the lessons. Valentina was a friendly and helpful tutor.
Quick, efficient. Exellent teachers and a very high standard.
Lingoci is rated 4.82 based on 397 reviews