Lingoci Reviews

Live Chat, Email
2 - 3 Hours
Read Lingoci Reviews

About Lingoci:

Lingoci is an online platform that connects language learners with experienced, native tutors. Our mission is to help people achieve their learning goals through 1-on-1 lessons that are fun, effective, personalised and convenient.

Tell us how Lingoci made you happy
I have to cancel the class less than 24 hours notice due to the IT problems. Longoci allowed me to registered for another day.
The booking system is quite easy, i like the design & the calendar booking system too. Great choice of teachers / languages and my Spanish teacher Danitza is amazing, it has been a year now and I look forward to each lesson with her. We have a laugh and I feel much more confident with my Spanish language skills.
Ich habe grippe Deutsch Unterricht 4 tagen pro woche in Volkschule aber brauche Ich mehr. Lingoci ist sehr gut mit 1:1. Jezt habe Ich 1-2 Skypen Ubung jede Woche mit Tabea. Sie ist sehr gut und sehr geduldig.
The teacher is more than perfect. He is so experienced at teaching and guiding. It's always a pleasure to attend the class. I'm so lucky to have such an excellent teacher. And above all, my Spanish did improve.
Thanks! Alejandro is very pleased to be able to help you improve.
Great service. Works on your schedule to make sure you learn the language!
I have been studied with Valentina since December 2017 and it has been a great experience. Her knowledge and ability to teach are amazing. I am very glad I found Lingoci to help me to study Italian.
Frank is a great Swedish teacher, he recognised my way of thinking and learning from the first moment. I love his approach to teaching, lessons with him are always interesting and stimulating!
Happy with the new tutor
Aurora has made learning Spanish interesting and fun, I really enjoy the sessions with her.
Had around 11 lessons so far. I feel as though the lessons are very beneficial however sometimes they move too fast
If u want to lear swedish here is the good place.that stay my opinion!☺ My tutor is viktoria 👍👍👍👍👍
Tabea explains things very clearly and helpfully. I would definitely recommend her as a German tutor!
The online booking system is super easy to use, and changing a lesson time when I have to is really easy. Marzia is also a great teacher, devoting a lot of her time, even outside of our lessons, to helping me get better at Italian.
I had been having very expensive private lessons 1:1 but I didn't feel that I was progressing at all so I stopped having them. I then found Lingoci and chose Valentina for my Italian lessons although I was a bit worried about how it would work out using Skype. It has been one of the best decisions I ever made. She is the most patient teacher and although my conversation skills are almost non-existent I feel that with her at last I am starting to see that I am moving forward. Valentina is a very nice, calm and happy person and I would rate her 10/10.
My tutor is lovely. The only comment I can make is that it would be more productive if there was more predictable structure for each class, perhaps if materials were available
Stina my Swedish teacher is excellent. The lessons are well planned and tailored to my learning needs.
A good teacher and flexibility to schedule private lessons at my convenience
Teacher is great, easy to book and schedule, very good service and value of money
Lingoci offers a convenient and highly personalized method of learning Italian. Alex and his support staff are highly responsive and have facilitated my lessons. No matter what language you want to learn, give Lingoci a go!!!!
To get in this app