Lingoci Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lingoci
Email, Live Chat
Read Lingoci Reviews

About Lingoci:

Lingoci is an online platform that connects language learners with experienced, native tutors. Our mission is to help people achieve their learning goals through 1-on-1 lessons that are fun, effective, personalised and convenient.

Tell us how Lingoci made you happy
My experience with Lingoci has been nothing short of amazing. The ease of scheduling, the flexibility, and the cost are all great. My tutor Olivia is the best. Kind, patient, encouraging, and really understands how to reach. I can't believe the amount of progress I have made in only 2 months and I'm having fun at the same time. I highly recommend Lincoci, and especially Olivia!
I am happy with the platform. I think I am doing a great progress regarding my level of Dutch. The tutor, Carina, is very capable and the leassons are always instructive.
The founder resolved my issue immediately with excellent and personal service, can’t thank him enough. Totally turned the situation around and now my girlfriend is looking forward to her Spanish lessons!
I am learning German via Lingoci and what I could say The the service is good and as explained. My teacher Chris is excellent and has helped me a lot to enhance my German level. He is very patient, supportive, and flexible in adapting the course to my needs. The main weakness in Lingoci is the lake of learning materials. I have been recommending the service to my friends but maybe the prices prevent them from having the service.
So far I have hardly had any problems and I'm very happy with my tutor Nemanja.
If I want to book classes more than one class,I have to login for many times.I hope Lingoci can improve it.
Flexible schedule Instructor teaching in target language
One of the most significant ways to improve in a language is just speaking and this is exactly what is done here.
Flexible scheduling, some tutors better than others
easy to schedule and change schedule, good tutor
Excellent teaching
I have been using Lingoci for a few months now. I started off with a different teacher who after 2 or 3 classes I realised wasn't the teacher for me. After contacting Lingoci with my concerns, they allowed me to take another free trial lesson with a different teacher and I am now really happy with my lessons. I fit them around my busy schedule which is perfect. And they take place at home which means that I have no time being wasted on travel.
Thanks Nicole! Camila is really pleased that you appreciate her efforts.
I was very insecure with my experience in Swedish but could not fit classes in my busy schedule. With Lingoci, I managed to find a tutor that helped me progress, by taking meetings online, at a time of convenience.
The simplicity of learning. All you need is Skype
Ich habe grippe Deutsch Unterricht 4 tagen pro woche in Volkschule aber brauche Ich mehr. Lingoci ist sehr gut mit 1:1. Jezt habe Ich 1-2 Skypen Ubung jede Woche mit Tabea. Sie ist sehr gut und sehr geduldig.
Happy with the new tutor
Had around 11 lessons so far. I feel as though the lessons are very beneficial however sometimes they move too fast
Teacher is great, easy to book and schedule, very good service and value of money
nice platform to learn
It is very clear.
The lessons have been very entertaining , it is good to practice
Lingoci is rated 4.79 based on 345 reviews