Linley & Simpson Chapel Allerton Reviews

of reviewers recommend Linley & Simpson Chapel Allerton

Tell us how Linley & Simpson Chapel Allerton made you happy
Friendly, professional and efficient. Gary and Jane are both very helpful.
My dealings so far whilst I have been moving in have been simple and easy, which is just what I needed in a bit of a crazy time. Laura has been great and answered all of my pestering emails! So thank you to Laura for all her help.
Hi Sophie

Thank you for the feedback - Glad we made the move easy for you - It was our pleasure!.
Easy process, Thank you!
I would recommend Linley & Simpson Chapel Allerton to friends and family because efficient team who considered the views of the customer.
Very supportive team, efficient and fast working.
Hi Mrs Agrawal

Thank you for your positive feedback.
Always been helpful and easy to work with
Great to hear your feedback - Thank you
Linley & Simpson Chapel Allerton were great because there was no hassle and they were extremely prompt with everything.
I'd suggest Linley & Simpson Chapel Allerton to a friend because they are very professional and helpful. Very easy to contact and questions are answered quickly either over the phone or by email. Some agents just leave the sale/purchase to move along without much involvement but not Linley and Simpson. They are always on top of the situation and very proactive when it comes to progression.
Linley & Simpson Chapel Allerton were helpful because of the care and attention given by most of the staff - they make you feel like a valued customer.
The experience at Linley & Simpson Chapel Allerton was fantastic because the team were professional, informative, customer focused, demonstrated good market knowledge and excellent customer service.
I'd definitely recommend Linley & Simpson Chapel Allerton because they were very professional and friendly and did what they said they would.
We were really impressed with the staff at Linley and Simpson. All were friendly and professional but also went that extra mile of trying to find the best property for us, suitable for our needs with a young child. They were all very honest and helpful and made useful suggestions about properties which was invaluable as we were searching for a Leeds home from a distance.
Linley and Simpson Chapel Allerton were helpful because they have expertise and good judgement.
Laura was very professional with getting everything ready for us to move in to our new property and all ran very smoothly. Thank you!
Steve, thank you very much for your review. Hope you enjoy your new home.
Generally good, the team seem to be very involved and courteous. My only concern is as a larger organization there are a lot of people involved and I am never quite sure who I am dealing with and if they are all away of the problems.
(Chapel Allerton) - Posted 1 year ago
Andrea at Chapelallerton office and Gary to name but two of your staff, excellent, in fact they all are, no complaints whatsoever about your employees
(Chapel Allerton) - Posted 2 years ago
It feels so much more than a business procedure. I was made to feel like an individual person with my own unique situation , and was dealt with accordingly . I would recommend Linley and Simpson to anyone with the utmost confidence . Moving home is extremely stressful but their personal , friendly service helps make it easier . I thank Sam and her colleague on Lettings especially .....but the atmosphere in their office was always welcoming and helpful .... a big thank you 😊
(Chapel Allerton) - Posted 2 years ago
This agency always get straight to task and arrange viewings quickly and efficiently, providing feedback so that I know what prospective tenants think of the property.
Their communication is better than most and they do not shy away from discussing any aspect of renting. I would happily recommend them to landlords and tenants alike.
(Chapel Allerton) - Posted 2 years ago
Everyone was very friendly and helpful and made our moving experience easy and stress free
(Chapel Allerton) - Posted 2 years ago
Wonderful staff who go above and beyond to assist in every way. Would recommend.
Linley & Simpson Chapel Allerton is rated 4.83 based on 105 reviews