lion.ie Reviews

of reviewers recommend lion.ie
Read lion.ie Reviews

About lion.ie:

Buying life insurance can be a frustrating experience. Our mission is to make buying life insurance easier.

Use the tools on https://lion.ie to assess what you need, understand why you need it and feel glad about putting cover in place.

We're excited to make life insurance a little less drab and a little more fun.

00353579320836

hannah@lion.ie

Tell us how lion.ie made you happy
Excellent from start to finish. Very responsive for all our queries. Gave clear and concise information to something that can be very overwhelming for a first time buyer. Highly recommend Lion.ie and Hannah in particular. Thanks guys
That is music to our ears David. Thank you for taking the time out to leave a review, we really appreciate it!
I had a great experience with Lion, simply great. In any point in time there is someone who will answer all your questions, all your dubts, resolve all problems you might have and do it with smile. I could not recomend this team more, if there is a 10 star rate, I will give them 11 at least.
WOW. What an amazing review, you have made our day here in Lion Towers. Thank you so much Denis
Brilliant service. Amy was excellent in organising everything and was able to do everything very quickly over email. Highly recommended!
Thanks very much for your kind review Steven, more brownie points for Amy!
Really helpful and arranged my cover super quick!demystified da whole process and answered my questions promptly and clearly. Highly recommend, great service overall. Thanks Hannah and Nick!
We love making life insurance easier for everyone. Thanks very much Joe, we really appreciate it!
Absolutely helpful and very professional. All my queries and concers were addressed right away. Would recommend big time 👍👍👍
Thanks very much Chey, we really appreciate it. Spread the good word!!
I would recommend Lion.ie to anyone looking to take the hassle out of looking for mortgage protection. Hannah looked after us every step of the way and was so helpful very much appreciated.
That is fantastic to hear Aaron, it was a pleasure working with you.
Couldn’t have found the staff more helpful. Nick, Hannah and Amy were a pleasure to deal with. They were always available to answer our questions. Would highly recommend Lion.ie!
Name a better trio.. I'll wait! Thank you so much Niamh!
Lovely people. Guides you through all the valuable feedback. Easy to approach. They have good articles to read and understand about insurance policies. Thanks for all the paper work done.
On this very cold morning here in Lion HQ you have managed to warm our hearts! What an amazing review, thank you so much Pullarao.
Quick and easy! All relevant informations provided within 1 h max. It was pleasure to work with Nick and Hannah!!!
The Ronaldo and Messie of Line Insurance strike again. We love making life insurance easy for everyone, thanks so much Ivan!
Hanna was fantastic! She probably answered more of my questions and doubts than solicitor and bank together. Very easy and pleasant to communicate with. I also think Lion.ie web page is really well design and truly helpful. I will recommend to anyone
Wow, what an exceptional review. More brownie points for Hannah. Thank you so much!
Genuine and swift advice at no cost !! Strongly recommended.
That is what we like to hear Mohit, spread the good word!
Excellent service and the best prices in the market. Highly recommended!
Thanks very much David, we really appreciate it!
Would highly recommend Lion.All the staff were so helpful and efficient and very easy to deal with.
Thanks very much for your kind words Sonya, we do pride ourselves on making life insurance easier!
Used lion.ie to arrange mortgage protection and it was a surprisingly quick and easy process. Would highly recommend.
Thanks for taking the time out to leave a review Richard. Spread the good word!!
Good product excellent price
Thanks very much for leaving a review Peader!
Really helpful - content on website engaging and easy to understand but team are helpful with any questions. Would happily recommend for mortgage protection cover.
That is music to our ears Neil, thank you so much for taking the time out to leaver a review!
Hannah and Nick really helped us out. We knew nothing about what type of insurance we needed for our mortgage. They gave us the information and let us make up our own mind. Very responsive too which is so important when you're nervous about getting everything in place! Would highly recommend their service.
Thanks very much for your kind words Miriam, we really appreciate it!
Great support and very helpful. Amy was there all the way! Insurance doesn’t have to be confusing and with Lion it wasn’t! Thank you!
That is what we're all about here in Lion HQ, making life insurance easier! Thanks very much Dervla!
I want to thank the lions team for all the help, from Nick, to Amy and Hannah. I heard of them from a friend and it was the best thing I could have done was reach out to them. They answered 1000s of questions I raised, and no question was an issue and I never once got 'why are you asking so many question' which I got from other insurance companies. I feel they went above and beyond to help us secure our policies. I would highly recommend them, and they always help you select a policy that suits you and your family needs. Best of luck in the future guys. Thanks again.
Thanks so much for leaving such a fantastic review Sabrina! We really appreciate it!
The team were really excellent, very helpful, incredibly responsive, went out of their way to help me with a tricky query and helped get me the right cover. Really recommend them
WOW! What a stunning review. Thanks very much Garry. Spread the good word🙌🙌