lion.ie Reviews

of reviewers recommend lion.ie
Read lion.ie Reviews

About lion.ie:

Buying life insurance can be a frustrating experience. Our mission is to make buying life insurance easier.

Use the tools on https://lion.ie to assess what you need, understand why you need it and feel glad about putting cover in place.

We're excited to make life insurance a little less drab and a little more fun.

00353579320836

hannah@lion.ie

Tell us how lion.ie made you happy
Nick and Hannah answered all our questions and made taking out insurance really quick and easy. Would highly recommend!
That is music to our ears Sinead, thank you so much. Spread the good word🙌
Very responsive and helpful during the application process.
Thanks very much for taking the time out to leave a review Adam, we really appreciate it!
It was a pleasure to work with Hannah. Very efficient and helped with all my questions . I am so grateful. Many thanks
lion.ie 5 star review on 5th May 2022
Ha, love the photo - thanks Yana.
I approached Lion.ie looking for a mortgage protection cover. Hannah was very helpful from the onset. All my queries were answered promptly and accurately. Overall the experience was stress free and my cover was sorted.
Thanks Abhijeet, I'm glad you were happy with our service, thanks for taking the time to leave a review :)
Fast communication. Good advice. Highly recommend.
Hi Ray, thanks very much for taking the time out to leave a review, we really appreciate it! Have a great Easter!
Hannah and Nick are fantastic. They identify the best product and provide great guidance on the application process. They are extremely patient and great to work with!
Thanks very much for your kind words Cora, we really appreciate it!
I would highly recommend Nick from Lion.ie. He set up our Mortgage Protection insurance very efficiently with minimal fuss. He was very responsive to my emails and answered my numerous questions! Thanks Nick and Fionnán for all your help. Getting the keys to our new home today!
Lion was very professional and had such a speedy service. Would highly recommend Lion to everyone. Both Nick and Fionnan were always on hand to answer all my questions in a very timely manner. Nick and Fionnan were brilliant and made the whole process very easy and straightforward.
That is great to hear Aideen, thank you so much. More brownie points for Hannah!
Couldn’t be happier with the service received from Hannah and all @ Lion.ie. She was fast, efficient and knowledgeable- everything you need when trying to arrange mortgage protection and life cover.
Great service. Very helpful and efficient.
Thank you Vicky!
Hannah was excellent to deal with and very hard working and responsive at all stages. This was especially important when we were under time pressure and needed someone who responded quickly. She was also very friendly and easy to deal with. I’d have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending her services to anyone. David
Thanks David, glad we got it done in time.
Nick and Amy provided first class service. They were contactable, efficient and always happy to answer questions. I would be happy to recommend them.
Thanks very much for taking the time out to leave a review Stephen, we really appreciate it!
I cannot recommend Hannah and Nick highly enough. They were a pleasure to work with and made the whole process stress free and as fast as possible.
That is great to hear Niamh, our aim is to make life insurance easier!
Great company to work with. Super quick. Amy was extremely helpful throughout the whole process.
Thanks so much for your kind words Luke, all the best!
I found all of the team great to work with. They appear to have a thorough knowledge of the products and were able to provide clear advice on aspects specific to our situation. They were great on proactively managing the progress of the applications.
WOW! What a fantastic review, we are all delighted here in Lion HQ. Thanks a million Cormac!
They were hugely helpful in finding us the specific cover we needed, and very responsive when contacted with queries. Amy was really dependable and made the process much easier for us.
From start to finish, Hannah was fantastic in helping us. Super fast correspondence and can't fault anything. Would highly recommend.
Excellent service and very professional. They were able to answer any questions I had and always responded so promptly. Can't recommend them enough
Lion.ie were unbelievably easy to deal with. They took all the stress out of the application process! Amy was always there to answer questions whenever needed. I would definitely recommend them!
That is fantastic to hear Ciara, thank you so much!
Nick and Hannah are such a great team - they took their time to talk me through the options that are open to me, how these could change with changes in my personal circumstances and then finding me and my wife a much better insurance product saving me over 45% vs my current premium! And all of that with a smile and sense of humour. Would recommend Lion to anyone in a heartbeat. Thanks guys
WOW - you have just made our Monday morning 10 times better here at Lion HQ. Thanks a million Dev, we really appreciate it!
lion.ie is rated 5.0 based on 1,423 reviews