lion.ie Reviews

5 Rating 1,375 Reviews
of reviewers recommend lion.ie
Read lion.ie Reviews

About lion.ie:

Buying life insurance can be a frustrating experience. Our mission is to make buying life insurance easier.

Use the tools on https://lion.ie to assess what you need, understand why you need it and feel glad about putting cover in place.

We're excited to make life insurance a little less drab and a little more fun.

00353579320836

hannah@lion.ie

Tell us how lion.ie made you happy
A great experience with this company - very efficient and seamless from start to finish. Would highly recommend.
We are delighted to hear that, spread the good word!🙌
Hannah was fantastic to deal with, really quick with getting back to me with answers to all my questions, and really took the stress out of the whole process.
That is what we like to hear Julie, thank you very much!
It was a pleasure working with Lion team, from first enquiry email until further conference call and follow up emails, eventually they presented us with the best deals in the market. We are delighted with our insurances policies and found Lion team highly professional and friendly. They were very easy to work with through day one, they are always ready on the end of phone & email with any questions we raised, particularly Hannah and Nick, who really know what they are doing. Thanks so much for all your kind help. You made the experience so pleasant and easy for us on such complex subject We are so happy they got the best deal for us-They give us the peace of mind guaranteed. Happy days! B.regards Owen Xing
Thank you so much for your amazing review, it really means the world to us!
First time buyer?, Don't listen to your bank, do yourself a favor and go to Lion.ie. We had a mortgage protection and financial review through our bank with another insurance firm, the lack of knowledge and their desire to only offer us a joint policy was a little worrying. As an unmarried couple the thought of leaving a loved one with an inheritance tax bill was not something that we would ever want. The next day we made it our business to take a look at the Lion.ie website, within 5 minutes we had more information than a 90 minute call with the insurance firm. The next day we filled out the online application on the Lion.ie website, within minutes Hannah replied. Hannah answered all our questions and pointed us Nicks blogs and all the other relevant information we needed. As first time buyers, we felt Hannah and Lion.ie actually wanted to help us and only wanted the best for us. We did not feel pressured to taking a certain policy nor did we feel we were missing information to make a decision on a policy. We as first time buyers can not recommend Lion.ie enough, the whole home buying journey is extremely stressful, Lion.ie and especially Hannah took that stress away and make this stage of our journey so easy. Hannah, thank you for everything, we cannot recommend you or Lion.ie enough.
WOW, you have brought a tear to our eyes with such a fantastic review like that John. Thank you so much, kit was a pleasure doing business with you, best of luck in your new home :)
Great quick service.
That is what we're all about, thanks Edita.
Amazing service from start to finish with Nick and Hannah. It was the least stressful thing we had to deal with in our house buying process. Nothing was too big or too small for them to deal with. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for insurance in the future.
Thanks so much for your lovely review Joanne, spread the good word!
Hannah has been a blessing from the sky!
Not the first time we have heard this, they even wrote a song about it! Hannah's simply the best, Better than all the rest, Better than anyone, Anyone I've ever met
Brilliant team - fast, efficient and reliable.
Thank you so much for your kind words Sarah, teamwork makes the dreamwork!!
Very good to deal with, Hannah came back very quickly with any queries I had. Would definitely recommend.
Hannah is faster than Usain Bolt when it comes to replying to emails. That is great to hear, spread the good word🙌
I heard about Lion.ie as I was researching mortgage protection, I thought due to my past and from what I was reading online it would be impossible for me to get insurance, then I found Lion. They made everything so straight forward and easy. I was dealing with Hannah throughout my process and she was so friendly and helpful ! She answered all my questions (I ask way to many) and reassured me that she will be there for me if I have any queries, sometimes I’d email Hannah at 7:30pm or even 8:00pm and she would still be working away !! I can’t recommend Lion.ie enough !!
Hannah is a freak of nature. She eats, sleeps and drinks excellent customer service. You have put a smile on all our faces here in Lion Towers with this fantastic review, we really appreciate it!
We came across Lion.ie via The Get House podcast on Spotify and were very impressed by the amount of information on the website to explain different parts of the home buying journey. We found Nick and Amy fantastic to deal with in getting our mortgage protection sorted, and they ensured we set it up correctly based on our circumstances. Amy also let us know before she was going on annual leave of who to contact in her absence. That was very proactive as it meant we wouldn’t be found wanting for a quick answer if needed. Genuinely highly recommended.
Unbelievable Jeff. An outstanding review, thank you so much Ciaran!
Happy to recommend Lion.ie. Helpful staff and good service
Thanks very much for your amazing review Ronan, we really appreciate it!
Excellent from start to finish. Very responsive for all our queries. Gave clear and concise information to something that can be very overwhelming for a first time buyer. Highly recommend Lion.ie and Hannah in particular. Thanks guys
That is music to our ears David. Thank you for taking the time out to leave a review, we really appreciate it!
I had a great experience with Lion, simply great. In any point in time there is someone who will answer all your questions, all your dubts, resolve all problems you might have and do it with smile. I could not recomend this team more, if there is a 10 star rate, I will give them 11 at least.
WOW. What an amazing review, you have made our day here in Lion Towers. Thank you so much Denis
Brilliant service. Amy was excellent in organising everything and was able to do everything very quickly over email. Highly recommended!
Thanks very much for your kind review Steven, more brownie points for Amy!
Really helpful and arranged my cover super quick!demystified da whole process and answered my questions promptly and clearly. Highly recommend, great service overall. Thanks Hannah and Nick!
We love making life insurance easier for everyone. Thanks very much Joe, we really appreciate it!
Absolutely helpful and very professional. All my queries and concers were addressed right away. Would recommend big time 👍👍👍
Thanks very much Chey, we really appreciate it. Spread the good word!!
I would recommend Lion.ie to anyone looking to take the hassle out of looking for mortgage protection. Hannah looked after us every step of the way and was so helpful very much appreciated.
That is fantastic to hear Aaron, it was a pleasure working with you.
Couldn’t have found the staff more helpful. Nick, Hannah and Amy were a pleasure to deal with. They were always available to answer our questions. Would highly recommend Lion.ie!
Name a better trio.. I'll wait! Thank you so much Niamh!
Lovely people. Guides you through all the valuable feedback. Easy to approach. They have good articles to read and understand about insurance policies. Thanks for all the paper work done.
On this very cold morning here in Lion HQ you have managed to warm our hearts! What an amazing review, thank you so much Pullarao.
lion.ie is rated 4.98 based on 1,375 reviews