lion.ie Reviews

5 Rating 1,372 Reviews
of reviewers recommend lion.ie
Read lion.ie Reviews

About lion.ie:

Buying life insurance can be a frustrating experience. Our mission is to make buying life insurance easier.

Use the tools on https://lion.ie to assess what you need, understand why you need it and feel glad about putting cover in place.

We're excited to make life insurance a little less drab and a little more fun.

00353579320836

hannah@lion.ie

Tell us how lion.ie made you happy
Excellent service and the best prices in the market. Highly recommended!
Thanks very much David, we really appreciate it!
Would highly recommend Lion.All the staff were so helpful and efficient and very easy to deal with.
Thanks very much for your kind words Sonya, we do pride ourselves on making life insurance easier!
Used lion.ie to arrange mortgage protection and it was a surprisingly quick and easy process. Would highly recommend.
Thanks for taking the time out to leave a review Richard. Spread the good word!!
Good product excellent price
Thanks very much for leaving a review Peader!
Really helpful - content on website engaging and easy to understand but team are helpful with any questions. Would happily recommend for mortgage protection cover.
That is music to our ears Neil, thank you so much for taking the time out to leaver a review!
Hannah and Nick really helped us out. We knew nothing about what type of insurance we needed for our mortgage. They gave us the information and let us make up our own mind. Very responsive too which is so important when you're nervous about getting everything in place! Would highly recommend their service.
Thanks very much for your kind words Miriam, we really appreciate it!
Great support and very helpful. Amy was there all the way! Insurance doesn’t have to be confusing and with Lion it wasn’t! Thank you!
That is what we're all about here in Lion HQ, making life insurance easier! Thanks very much Dervla!
I want to thank the lions team for all the help, from Nick, to Amy and Hannah. I heard of them from a friend and it was the best thing I could have done was reach out to them. They answered 1000s of questions I raised, and no question was an issue and I never once got 'why are you asking so many question' which I got from other insurance companies. I feel they went above and beyond to help us secure our policies. I would highly recommend them, and they always help you select a policy that suits you and your family needs. Best of luck in the future guys. Thanks again.
Thanks so much for leaving such a fantastic review Sabrina! We really appreciate it!
The team were really excellent, very helpful, incredibly responsive, went out of their way to help me with a tricky query and helped get me the right cover. Really recommend them
WOW! What a stunning review. Thanks very much Garry. Spread the good word🙌🙌
Superb attentive helpful people working in lion
That is music to our ears Conor, thanks very much!
Customer Service was Amazing. We dealt with Hannah she was brilliant always there to answer our questions & come back to us so quick & promptly. We would have no hesitation in recommending Lion to our Family and Friends.
WOW. What a fantastic review. As a Mayo man who is still crying over yet another loss in a final, you have cheered me up on this Monday morning! Thank you very much Audrey.
Hannah was extremely helpful and professional in sorting out our life cover. I would highly recommend the team at lion for their services.
Thanks very much for your spectacular review Piotr, we really appreciate it!
Very good options, detail,
Thanks very much for taking the time out to leave a review Cormac, we really appreciate it!
Amy Fairbrother, from Lion, was helpful, understanding and incredibly efficient, from the moment I called Lion.ie She answered my queries, gave great advice and was really supportive.
Wow-what a review. No surprise though, in the famous words of Tina Turner - "Amy's simply the best, better than all the rest Better then anyone Anyone I ever met"
Amy was such a brilliant help with setting up our mortgage protection policies. Always got back to our queries really quickly and we really appreciated the support. She made the process so easy and stress free!
Amy The Laois Legend works her magic once again, rumour has it she went to Hogwarts. Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a review, we really appreciate it!
5star for Lion. ie., great team. Thank you Amy, Hannah a and Nick.
The fantastic trio strikes again. Thanks so much for your 5-star review Eniko!
Really happy with all the help and advice we got from Amy and Nick, they made the life insurance process straightforward and stess-free. Highly recommended! Thanks guys!
Lion.ie - Making Life Insurance Easier. It's what we're all about here in Lion.ie Towers. Spread the good word Catherine, we really appreciate it!
Lion.ie were always so helpful. We received our mortgage protection insurance very quickly from them. We would highly recommend them.
You have turned a miserable Monday into a Magic Monday with a review like this. Thanks so much Deirdre, we really appreciate it!
Can't really praise lion.ie enough. When we needed mortgage protection quickly, they came through. Communication was superb as well, they answered all of our questions within a couple of minutes over email. If we ever need anything insurance related we're coming back to Lion. Superb!
If, like us, you want to take the hassle out of life assurance/insurance for mortgages, then go with Lion. They find the right products for your needs, and throughout they explain things very clearly, and have a deep understanding of our needs. This is my second mortgage, and the amount of energy I needed to put into life cover was practically zero compared to when I did it alone the first time. Thanks again everyone on the Lion team!
WOW! Just when we thought this weekend couldn't get any better with Offaly being in an All Ireland Final you leave this fantastic review. Thank you so much Barry! All the team in Lion towers are heading for pints now to celebrate this one.
lion.ie is rated 4.98 based on 1,372 reviews