LionDesk Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend LionDesk
Click Here
"Good job so far! Thank you!"
"Its good but it looks like they are gearing the crm towards teams. I only use it because of the cost. The texting function and gmail syncing is very poor. Email function is horrible."
"Wow, the features of LionDesk go on and on! From the easy interface to the awesome phone/chat/email support, this powerful CRM is making a huge difference in our productivity and lead conversion... and a serious impact for the REALTORS we set-up on LionDesk and support each day."
"Lion desk has helped me get 3 listing in 5 months!"
"Not really using any more"
"Lots of capabilities. User friendly. Beautifully priced!"
"Does some. Really cool things, but very complicated for autopilot campaigns. Writing, setting up, and last. But not least, starting! Cannot change once running. Nointuitive. Lots of delays. Easy to ruin database."
"Best CRM around."
"I think Lion Desk is an excellent CRM with great functionality for real estate agents. It’s a very user friendly system as well. Support is always very helpful but on complicated issues, sometimes I have to follow up with them to get updates. On the negative front, I have had an ongoing issue where I can’t email mass emails and mass video emails to my entire database. After more than 2 months, I have not received any notice that support and R&D has any idea how to fix the issue. This is problematic as I can’t email my database in an efficient and effective matter which is a problem."
"I really like the alerts I get when I need to contact my list. I track all my conversations."
"Liondesk provides many features that competitors usually up charge for. Great customer service."
"Great to keep up with leads and clients."
"Great for real estate agents."
"LOVE, love love Lion Desk. I do have a few ideas for improvements, however, and would love to have those heard. (Contact me, Lion Desk!)"
"It is a great program overall, but, the fact that you have to use outside services such as Zapier to make it work with Facebook is a little frustrating."
"Easy to use. Good price. Great customer service."
"Liondesk is made for Agents. Easy to navigate. Easy to use on the go. Easy for an individual. Easy for a team. And is just as professional and amazing as any high ranking CRM in the market. I train agents on them all and LionDesk is hands down the best option."
"It duplicates my contacts on the mobile app. Very frustrating."
"A very good CRM for the price. Growing rapidly with subscribers so there are the occasional growing pains (slow loading from time to time, bulk emails being sent out over the course of hours or days) but the features like videotext and text sell codes are a great benefit."
"if there were better videos as to how to build out better emails that would be amazing... meaning how they look"
LionDesk is rated 4.21 based on 42 reviews