LiveFit Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Email, Live Chat
Read LiveFit Reviews

5194953014

Tell us how LiveFit made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
This is my first time to this company and there are so bad review and for my first order and my first impression I received what I expected. I talked multiple of time with the custumer service and I answered all of my questions mark. The meals are pretty good and tasty. Due to the pandemic situation I received my meals 24 hours later because UPS have too much volume of package and the meals was cold and correctly packed when I arrived at home. I'm so proud to this company because there are a lot of choice for everyone. I recommonded and I'll order again in the future
This is a wonderful service. My food arrived exactly as ordered, cold with the cold packs and the meals have great variety and taste delicious.
Both my 85 year old parents live with my husband and I, and I am the full time caretaker for my Mother who has advanced Alzheimer’s.
The hardest part of my day was dinner prep and this is literally a life saver for me.
My husband and I are Vegan and my parents are not so now we can all individually pick what we want to eat.
I have recommended this service to all my friends!
I placed an order for my sister who has a new baby as after a quick google search it was the most flexible, reasonably priced program I could find ( I am located in Germany so wasnt sure first hand). I was worried because then I jumped online to check reviews and came across a lot of negative ones. However, my experience was positive so I wanted to come on here to make this clear! I self selected 16 items and they call arrived, undamaged, cold (as they should be) and every item as ordered. My sister said the 2 ladies who dropped off the order were super nice! She said the portions looked generous and from what she could see, looked good too. I cant comment on the food itself as I am not there to eat it but my sister was quite happy.
The food is excellent and the value is amazing.
I live at the office so this could not be more convenient, I just leave a few packs in the mini fridge and heat it up when I'm hungry.
I was very skeptical about trying LiveFit, but my partner convinced me to give it a try. We ordered about 8 different meals and it honestly blew my mind - the food is amazing. We froze the meals immediately so that we could space them out over a number of weeks, and they tasted as though they were made that day. We have not found a meal yet we have not liked, and have recently made another large order. I highly suggest LiveFit for anyone who hates cooking but loves good food!
I received my first order from LiveFit yesterday! My husband and I both enjoyed our first meals from the Vegetarian Meal Plan Package. Very tasty and filling. We can't wait to try out all of the varieties we received!
Very good company!! I loved every food that I’ve tired so far! The customer service was very well too! They communicated well with my needs. After I finish all the food that I ordered, I’m going to for sure order again!! I would highly recommend it to my friends and family.
Easy to order ! Great costumer service. Wish it would be a few dollars less expensive but it is still reasonable.
First of all, the customer service is phenomenal with LiveFit. I ordered 2 of the Pre biotic soup cleanse meals, one for myself and for my brother. We both happen to be lactose intolerant. I received 3 calls, one to make sure my order wasn't duplicated in error and the other two was about having the chef create new meals to accommodate for our food intolerances. That alone has surpassed my expectations. I wanted to say thank you for taking the time to address our food issues, and to making exceptionally tasty food. Both my brother and I have shed a few pounds on this cleanse and it tastes amazing. Thank you for being such a great company with impeccable service!!! Looking forward to trying more meal plans in the very near future!!
I just recently had a keto lifestyle change and This made my life a whole lot easier and I can’t wait for my next delicious order
Excellent service and food is very fresh and tastes great. I like the fact LiveFit has constantly improved on quality and packaging as well. The down side is I do feel it's a bit expensive. I've tried the Keto, muscle builder, student and weight loss packages and they are all great
The meals were very tasty and filling. The whole process was quite easy. I hope to continue.
As a single person LiveFit foods are quick and convenient for me. I have never eaten more vegetables in my life, and this is a good thing. I've gravitated towards the keto package as that is how I prefer to eat (meat and vegetables). I'm also trying the prebotics package and like it very much. Keto for lunch and prebotics for dinner. Good food and good for me.
I really enjoy the taste of the meals and the variety of choices. It's quick and easy and takes a lot of stress out of my day.
Delicious fresh food, easy to order, saves my time, helps me lose weight & feel great.
Taste taste, portion size perfect! Have recommended to my friends!
Shrimp meal is too good crying
Had some glitches with the website but was worth trying to get through as the Delivery was prompt, food was fantastic (better than even my husband and I expected!), price was great, and customer service rocked! Will definitely order again! Love the protein muscle building add ons and Keto packages!
Already planning my next live fit order found the meal to be very delicious and tasty..., most of all very convenient within 3 mins you can sit down to a delicious meal, With a wide selection of delicious meals you can personalize your order with including yummy snacks.
I've been a purchaser for quite a few months now and, outside of one month where my order was missing something and two meals that I was outright allergic too, I couldn't be happier.

I have even recommended it to coworkers.
LiveFit is rated 3.08 based on 96 reviews