Liverpool Airport Parking Reviews

Own Driver
Read Liverpool Airport Parking Reviews

dwilliams@liverpoolairport.com

Tell us how Liverpool Airport Parking made you happy
Get yourself down to the Beer House pub and kitchen for a pint and watch the World Cup while you're waiting for your flight 🍻⚽️🛫
Every time I fly from here my bags are opened and things stolen and no sticker on the bag to say it’s been searched. Every single time.
Well I have not been to Liverpool airport for years but I was asked to take family members and the actual signage for the airport turn from main road is pitiful. Getting to the airport it said a quick drop off there is no charge but I ended up paying £10. Not clearly signed which site to used. Being a pensioner is a lot of money especially in these times. I run around trying to get to pay my £10 eventually my husband had to go the the hotel and a ticket was issued to him to be able to use the ticket holder to get out of car park. Really disappointed. Please review your signage so they are more informative.
I'm 85.And a Blue Badge Holder.. I parked on. The Express way to Pick Two Pasengers up on Monday Morning at 09 25..I was there Under an Hour.. Yet you charged me £50.. That was my First and Last Vist .Never Again.. My Reg Number is..MM08 UMU0,
Liverpool Airport Parking 1 star review on 31st October 2022
Food was really nice, mac&cheese was lovely, we received food within 15 mins or ordering, staff was really friendly
Great service staff were great. Big thanks to charlie for her help at the kissing gate
kissing gate staff.were acting like they was busy. it was so quiet early morning. breakfast came and was cold. service juat awful
Great service from Ella at the kissing gate
Relaxed atmosphere and friendly bar staff
Clean bar, great atmosphere & a friendly welcome from Alex & emily behind the bar.
The ‘Friendlier’ airport, it’s time this airport, or at least it’s car parking changed their slogan. If you want to win over customers from the big boys then it’s time to stop ripping off customers, and having customer service staff that hang up on you. (Twice) Paid £30 for car parking. Wasn’t able to make my trip. No refund. Just as well I didn’t book two weeks, goodness knows how much money I would be out. I was told by the customer service representative, it’s in the terms and conditions, and as I wasn’t listening he was going to hang up. I was not impolite and did not raise my voice. When I asked if I could speak to a supervisor he said ‘No you can speak to me’ . My advice is don’t help J.L Airport parking by prebooking, just turn up, at least then you don’t get robbed of the parking fee. Better advice still don’t use the airport at all, go to Manchester or Heathrow, been using them for years, never had fees taken for non use of parking and certainly never been met with such appalling customer service. This was my first time experiencing Liverpool airport, and was hoping it would be the first of many. Sadly it will be my last. Looking forward to passing on my experience, and warning others about the ‘Faster easier friendlier’ airport
I left a work laptop at security flying to the Isle of Man and immediately tried to phone. You can’t phone, only email. Now Saturday morning, still being referred between pillar and post. Due to the nature of our work my laptop has sensitive information on it and it’s causing me a bit of an issue - one would’ve expected a sense of urgency or some level of communication or service but no. I will request CCTV footage but the whole thing is just wrong you can’t speak to anyone of Do anything - really concerned and nowhere to turn until I hear back from the next person to refer me back and forth btw customer services and lost property.
Cabin bar staff very helpful lovely view
A big Thank you for dealing with my cancellation so promptly and efficiently. I am unwell so unable to travel. I just wish the airlines were as efficient.
Nice Little bar bacon roll was lovely served by 2 ladies thank you
Stopped at cabin bar with my husband for a coffee before flying to Spain greater by two lovely ladies at the bar Leanne and Marge nice little bar lovely friendly staff
this lovely young woman with red hair was not a typical 20 year old she had a lovely smile across her face and served me with so much passion , I was over the moon that I came to the cabin bar what a lovely way to start my holidays !!!!
Having arrived at 3am on 13/9/22 we were 3 ladies totally shattered and disoriented when we were greeted by Kevin who came to our rescue..he was most helpful and parked my car…meet and greet recommended.
Think you ripping people off for parking Was there yesterday ripped me off 14 minutes £10 ???? Said £5 for half hour what a rip off going to put this on internet
Thank you so much to all the staff who helped my mother "Esther" they made our journey so relaxed and smooth, they were friendly and kind, they had a laugh with her and made her feel at ease everywhere she went. Thank you so much really do appreciate all your help. Highly recommend.
Liverpool Airport Parking is rated 4.4 based on 1,788 reviews