Liverpool Airport Parking Reviews

Own Driver
Read Liverpool Airport Parking Reviews

dwilliams@liverpoolairport.com

Tell us how Liverpool Airport Parking made you happy
Disgraceful to have to pay £4 just to pick family up and £4 to drop them off again. £8 for 3 minutes parking you should be ashamed.
Brilliant friendly, professional service, results delivered before promised. Exactly what we needed totally stress free experience.
£25 charge for the drop off parking if you stay more than 10 mins. Do yourself a favour and either park in the long stay multi-story or better still fly from another airport.
I’m a Liverpudlian and I’m appalled at the way i was treated by the vile speaking staff you employ . I went to take a flight and the airport was empty . When i arrived at departures i was confronted by a huge cue ( this was in the height of the pandemic ) there was 4 flights checking through security . The airport had 2 lanes out of 6 in operation with only a hand full of staff present . After cueing well over one and a half hours i decide as my flight was due to leave , to approach a member of the staff . As i walked towards him he started screaming at the top of his voice for me to gat back in the cue , i tried to explain my flight was about to close the gates which he totally ignored and continued to scream at me to get back in line . I was totally shocked . This resulted in me missing my flight . I will now be seeking compensation from liverpool john Lennon airport and if I’m not successful i will be placing the issue with my lawyers to take legal action . Appalled to say the least .
Frequent flyer with easy jet and have used Liverpool airport this past two weeks , both occasions have been asked to buy the plastic bags for cosmetics, 1st week fakes out of Belfast , no problem with the size of the bag , flew home next day from Liverpool, bag to bag had to buy their bags , same again flew out of Belfast , used smaller bag no issues from Belfast , flew out of Liverpool, again bags not good enough, had to buy their bags , holding people up , no sign up giving customers the right info regarding the size of clear plastic bag , , if Liverpool airport need the money that much from the customers , just say so , plus the girl had no manners what so ever , found her rude , hope not to be back in Liverpool airport anytime soon
Close to Airport very easy to get to
Parking at Liverpool airport is very fairly priced. The two main long stay car parks are within easy walking distance - between 5 and 10 minutes walk of the terminal depending on how full they are. The pick up/drop off - very short stay car park has easy access to the terminal and is convenient for a quick passenger. The short stay multi story is convenient for pick ups and short trips. The only downside is that there is no covered walk way across the road to the terminal. I have never experienced a problem with parking and its always been quite easy to find a space. The one time when I had a mix up over parking arrival/departure times the administration were very helpful in sorting out the problem. I recommend pre-booking which saves money and speeds up entry and exit through the barriers - especially if you loose your ticket as I did on my last trip.
I was unable to use my booking as my partner died the day before we were due to fly out to Lanzarote on March Sunday 15th March 2020 but have used the car park many times before booked by my partner Norman Hunt. We have always thought how convenient it was. O.A Wilde
I was unable to use due to covid -19, my flight and hotel stay was cancelled, to be honest I forgot about my car park and did not get a reminder like received from my airline and hotel informing me to move the date or cancel so unfortunately this is now money lost.
Very pleased with the service I received after sadly having to cancel our wedding and honeymoon. We were informed quite early on in this current pandemic that we could rebook our car parking space and were given a small extra amount for the inconvenience. Very nice surprise even though it wasn’t the airports fault.
Due to Coronavirus we could not travel, due to the exceptional circumstances I thought the airport would automatically refund the fee, very poor
It was cancelled and would like a refund please
Quick and easy.
Flight canx Easyjet didnt use your carpark.
never used as flights were cancelled due to lock down
well organised and i find parking easy
I think you need to review your automated email service! Obviously we did not use the car park due to the lockdown. I'll do a proper review when you honour the voucher.
Flights were cancelled but could get through to get this money I paid refunded
Seamless from start to finish.
Simple and quick.