Liverpool Airport Parking Reviews

Own Driver
Read Liverpool Airport Parking Reviews

dwilliams@liverpoolairport.com

Tell us how Liverpool Airport Parking made you happy
Close to Airport very easy to get to
Parking at Liverpool airport is very fairly priced. The two main long stay car parks are within easy walking distance - between 5 and 10 minutes walk of the terminal depending on how full they are. The pick up/drop off - very short stay car park has easy access to the terminal and is convenient for a quick passenger. The short stay multi story is convenient for pick ups and short trips. The only downside is that there is no covered walk way across the road to the terminal. I have never experienced a problem with parking and its always been quite easy to find a space. The one time when I had a mix up over parking arrival/departure times the administration were very helpful in sorting out the problem. I recommend pre-booking which saves money and speeds up entry and exit through the barriers - especially if you loose your ticket as I did on my last trip.
I was unable to use my booking as my partner died the day before we were due to fly out to Lanzarote on March Sunday 15th March 2020 but have used the car park many times before booked by my partner Norman Hunt. We have always thought how convenient it was. O.A Wilde
I was unable to use due to covid -19, my flight and hotel stay was cancelled, to be honest I forgot about my car park and did not get a reminder like received from my airline and hotel informing me to move the date or cancel so unfortunately this is now money lost.
Very pleased with the service I received after sadly having to cancel our wedding and honeymoon. We were informed quite early on in this current pandemic that we could rebook our car parking space and were given a small extra amount for the inconvenience. Very nice surprise even though it wasn’t the airports fault.
Due to Coronavirus we could not travel, due to the exceptional circumstances I thought the airport would automatically refund the fee, very poor
It was cancelled and would like a refund please
Quick and easy.
Flight canx Easyjet didnt use your carpark.
never used as flights were cancelled due to lock down
well organised and i find parking easy
I think you need to review your automated email service! Obviously we did not use the car park due to the lockdown. I'll do a proper review when you honour the voucher.
Flights were cancelled but could get through to get this money I paid refunded
Seamless from start to finish.
Simple and quick.
Prompt refund of unusable parking by way of credit voucher for future use. Thank you.
Hi , just to say I didn’t use the space. Due to lockdown and no flight. I would be grateful if I could have a credit refund for next time I’m allowed to use your parking facility. Kind Regards Stephen Burrows Car reg GJ14MYY Reading on , I do have to say I didn’t realise that I could apply for a refund?
That score was on passed experience, however this time 12.4.2020 all are travel was cancelled due to the Corona virus ,i email tried to make conract by phone ,phone number was not connecting and email bounced back .All i wanted to do was rearrange my booking .
As you know our flights were cancelled by Ryanair so we did not drive to the car park as restrictions on travel were in place ,to leave our car at Liverpool Airport for 2 weeks while being isolated at home .In short we DID NOT USE the parking
Didn’t use it of course. Flight cancelled because of COVID-19.
Liverpool Airport Parking is rated 4.55 based on 1,679 reviews