Liverpool Airport Parking Reviews

Own Driver
Read Liverpool Airport Parking Reviews

dwilliams@liverpoolairport.com

Tell us how Liverpool Airport Parking made you happy
We ordered our food with tea which never arrived, the sweet potato fries were burnt, for the price I would have expected better.
Most of the disabled parking was unavailable and has been for a long time All cordoned off so could not park there When are repairs going to be made in the multi storey to make it available for disabled parker?
The best security staff around and the highest quality and efficient processing of passengers at this difficult time. Absolutely second to none. I would like to add a special thank you to one of the security staff (Thomas Blackwell) who went the extra mile and certainly raised the bar for top quality customer service. I had mislaid my watch at security, and thanks to him I was reunited with said watch before my flight took off. Absolutely outstanding. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Why do you have to wait so long for baggage when there is only one flight landed. The wait is not acceptable. Not given any information about the delay. Dont want to use the airport again
Scruffy place unhelpful staff. Taxis in the disabled bays. £4 to drop off Would rather get the bus
Lovely airport, fun and clean. Lizzie was a star⭐️
Waiting for three hours was a total shambles , the restaurant staff didn’t have training , young rude indifferent staff. Paid priority to stand in a freezing open bridge for 45 mins . Ashamed of scruffy Liverpool efforts
The only upper crust thing about this place is the cost. Large led screen drawing you in as it introduces you to lots of non existent offers. No reduced price drink with a baguette, no pastry with any coffee. Apparently I was reading these offers from a defunct or as the staff put it 'default menu' whatever that means.
Thought it was duty free what right have you got to rip off passengers £12 for a glass of wine and £7.50 for a pint of larger that’s what my son paid this week he only told me because we are travelling soon from Liverpool airport it’s a total disgrace and a shame on this city .
On board now all waiting to get off and Captain advises us we’re waiting cause 3 planes come in same time so we have to wait to get off… get more staff this is a joke .. you know how many planes are due.. absolutely disgraceful
Makes me laugh that they sorry in opening line of the 'bad experience'. They could'nt give a monkeys....as long as they rip you off ....£4 to pick up...A total disgrace.
I've been trying to manage a booking and cancel for a refund for the last 10 days. It refuses to recognise booki g ref and email. When I diddle the old booking still no option to change move dates of flights for another choice of parking dates Had no human response. Dreadful to get hold of. I'll.never book with them.again and am trying to get mp to look at the communication issue. They have premium.phone lines. Emails just sending back automated responses saying will contact me within 7 days ...never happened . So am out of pocket and have to pay elsewhere and try claim this back via my mp s intervention
Due to 3different flight delays, I parked just over half an hour whilst waiting for my daughter in law flying in to Liverpool. They charged me £25 for the privilege, what a bloody cheek, disgraceful.
My Dad picked me up at airport in December. He’d parked for about an hour and upon exit had to pay £25! Disgraceful. How can this amount be justified?
It’s a disgusting rip off, they have obviously paid this website to give them a good review
Shocking my 82 year old mother in law was delayed last night from 4.15 to 1am so I got to the airport when the flight landed so she didn’t have to wait long because of her age and struggle to walk it was half an hour before she got to me ….. £25 it’s absolute daylight robbery after an 8 hour delay
Great airport love it
Day light robbery,£4 for 10 minute drop off. I found it outrageous that they are allowed to get away with this. Once you start to turn left there is no turning round you are forced to carry on into the car park. I was in there for 5 minutes at the most but could not exit until I had paid £4. How on earth can this exorbitant charge be justified. To say there is a free car park 2 minutes walk away is ridiculous I don't know who timed themselves but I do know they did not have a child and luggage in tow. I have no problems with paying for parking my car but I do object to being ripped off by these companies who take advantage of the ordinary person just because they can.
Rip off parking never again cheaper to get a taxi. Had to wait for my son to get of flight with injury to his knee he had special assistance and because of the delay I got charged 25 pound. Absolutely shameless.
Shocking. £50 for 90 minutes. Even if it’s express parking. Total disgrace.
Liverpool Airport Parking is rated 4.47 based on 1,730 reviews