Liverpool Airport Parking Reviews

Read Liverpool Airport Parking Reviews

dwilliams@liverpoolairport.com

Tell us how Liverpool Airport Parking made you happy
Quick and easy.
Flight canx Easyjet didnt use your carpark.
never used as flights were cancelled due to lock down
well organised and i find parking easy
I think you need to review your automated email service! Obviously we did not use the car park due to the lockdown. I'll do a proper review when you honour the voucher.
Flights were cancelled but could get through to get this money I paid refunded
Seamless from start to finish.
Simple and quick.
Prompt refund of unusable parking by way of credit voucher for future use. Thank you.
Hi , just to say I didn’t use the space. Due to lockdown and no flight. I would be grateful if I could have a credit refund for next time I’m allowed to use your parking facility. Kind Regards Stephen Burrows Car reg GJ14MYY Reading on , I do have to say I didn’t realise that I could apply for a refund?
That score was on passed experience, however this time 12.4.2020 all are travel was cancelled due to the Corona virus ,i email tried to make conract by phone ,phone number was not connecting and email bounced back .All i wanted to do was rearrange my booking .
As you know our flights were cancelled by Ryanair so we did not drive to the car park as restrictions on travel were in place ,to leave our car at Liverpool Airport for 2 weeks while being isolated at home .In short we DID NOT USE the parking
Didn’t use it of course. Flight cancelled because of COVID-19.
There is no contact. Cancelled holiday come and gone and no contact or refund. Website states a 'credit note' will be issued but what happens if your chosen replacment holiday wont be flying from Liverpool. Dont pre-book otherwise you will lose money is what your advising!!!!!
I have not been able to use the Carparking facilities yet but can rate the no quibble rearranging of my carparking reservation due to Corvid-19 - thank you- I am hoping to rebook soon
Sorry i didn’t go flight was cancelled but maybe next time
We were still charged for parking even though we are all in lockdown I think you should have sent out a message to let everyone know exactly How to apply for a refund or even a way to change to a later date Very disappointed
Excellent service. Contacted customer service due to being stuck in Spain and arrange for family member to collect car. Very helpful. Only criticism I have is that they do not offer yearly charges as I use the car park at least once a month with no loyalty rewards
Excellent help when we arrived home six hours late having been diverted to Birmingham. My mistake in hitting the three key rather than four, in our car registration number was very sympathetically dealt with by the gentleman in the office. All this made a very long and stressful journey home much easier.
The only problem that I encountered was the signs fof the exit were not clear. Road markings need repainting and signs erecting for the exit. Apart from that, excellent.
Liverpool Airport Parking is rated 4.53 based on 1,692 reviews