Liverpool Airport Parking Reviews

Own Driver
Read Liverpool Airport Parking Reviews

dwilliams@liverpoolairport.com

Tell us how Liverpool Airport Parking made you happy
On the whole the parking experience was good - long stay is only a few minutes walk from the terminal and the booking procedure is simple. My only gripe is that the airport really should repaint the worn away arrows on the road showing the way out - or erect some signposts, particularly at 'decision points' where one is faced with a choice whether to turn left or right. As I've used the long stay parking before I know the way out to the exit barriers - but for newcomers it is guesswork as to which way to turn.
When i arrive at the airport the barrier did not open so i pressed the button and got a ticket. When i was leaving i put my ticket in the machine and it said £85 outstanding balance i pressed the call button and the member of staff sorted it out straight away.
Website fine, once you understand how it works. For instance difficult, if not impossible to log in and then look for parking. For some reason you need to enquire before logging in. That said I will now ALWAYS book parking through this website rather than using an add on through the airline's site. Big issue I had took 5 months to resolve when Flybe and Liverpool Airport Parking both blamed the other and 'service' agent at desk refused to enter into any sort of negotiation. Given the eventual refund he was obviously in the wrong, but obviously had me over a barrel by refusing to allow me to leave without paying additional £80 up front. Subsequently resolved but now only deal with airline for flight and parking company for parking.
Parking was easy, convenient with no hassle, the only negative was the exit and arrow markings on the Tarmac which were not that easy to see very late at night in the dark.
Not signposted enough and confusing.
Took ages to find a space as some people think it's ok to take 2 spaces in an already full car park! Oh and to the idiot who hit my car whilst leaving the space next to me in zone B I will be taking legal action against you. Apart from the idiots the parking was great and so close to the airport.
Perfect location Shame exit signs are non existent Took us a while to actually find the way out after driving round and round White exit signs painted on the floor very badly worn away and no arrow pointing the way out. But I’d still use the car park again as cheap well lit up and as I said great location
Easy to access.....within a couple of minutes walk however the parking spaces are incredibly tight.....
Good that’s it’s on the airport Big problem finding a space to park drove round for 20 minutes trying to find a space not great
Parking spaces a little narrow and speed bumps on approach to multi-storey too severe
Quite difficult to find a space, would be better if you were given a specific space or at least section to park in. Not bad value for money. Very close to airport.
Getting in ok, technology worked. Had some difficulty finding a parking space. An indication to which zone had free spaces would be good. Road markings were poor and sign posts not lit at night. Drove done a one way lane in dark without realising and couldn’t read road signs.
Parking was great but getting out was hopeless with 1 sign and no road markings left!
Fairly expensive for 1 day parking, but as I was picking up a passenger who has limited mobility and required assistance, I really had no choice. Perhaps some consideration could be given for access to passengers with limited mobility
Easy to use but a flight delay cost £20 extra to the £51.99 already paid for 4 days parking - expensive I thought
It was easy to use but expensive for less than 24 hours and the spaces in the multi-storey are very narrow.
I've been using the Airport Parking every weekend for 18 months now at a cost of £2,400 to date, this weekend I left the car Friday morning and collect it Sunday night at a cost of £34.99. Usually I leave it Thursday night to Sunday night costing £39.00. Would be could if you would consider a loyalty Card or something for weekly customers.
Sometimes difficult to find a space within a reasonable time a better system would help.
Sign posting is vague Didn’t feel safe- lads wandering around smoking pot when I got there on Monday morning Expensive
I booked my parking space on the Internet and paid my fee in advance. On arrival at the barrier it saidn "Don't take the ticket" your car will be recognised and the barrier will raise. It didn't so I took the ticket. I told the nice man in the Office who said come and see us on your return which I did and he resolved the issue very promptly. Great service from the men in the office!! Good job it was not raining and there was no big queue otherwsie I would have been very upset.
Liverpool Airport Parking is rated 4.51 based on 1,702 reviews