Liverpool Airport Parking Reviews

Own Driver
Read Liverpool Airport Parking Reviews

dwilliams@liverpoolairport.com

Tell us how Liverpool Airport Parking made you happy
Easy to enter and depart. Very helpful staff.
Easy and quick access to the terminal
Good easy used
Reasonable price, large car park but struggled to find a sot, but within a few minutes of the airport so it was really handy to run across (as it was raining). I would recommend and definitely use again.
Fast and efficient
No problems encountered on parking in the long stay section, only problem was the weather!!! Our return and pick-up went smoothly too. Will definitely use again.
Parking in long stay has always been very good except for the exit process which nearly always says that I owe more money sometimes over 100 pounds more, and I have to use the intercom to sort it out ,rather annoying, please sort this out. Thanks
Easy to book and access to park. My only comment is that the parking bays appear to be tight in their width. I have a Peugeot 3008 which is not the biggest of vehicles but was tight especially on my return after 24hrs to find a BMW X5 parked next to me face in. Exit was easy. Would use again but expensive for parking from 2.30pm on Friday to 9pm on Sat. £37 that's after finding 15% discount. Very convenient!!
Easy to book , find and park . Plenty of spaces , the whole area wasclean and tidy
Pretty good as usual. I had an issue with my reg not getting recognised by the ANPR this time but Customer Services we’re very helpful in sorting it out.
Very close to terminal so did'nt get too wet in rain. Little confusing to find exit, not very well signposted, some arrows painted on lanes between parking bays would help.
Parking is always a good price and totally secure. However we experienced a problem, again, with number plate recognition on entry which meant when exiting we had to intercom to the operator to remove the charge requested, check our prepayment and allow exit.
Price for parking becoming expensive
So easy. We booked a while ago, and I had to go on and re-send the confirmation and instructions, but it couldn't have been easier. Two complaints - it would be easier with a postcode for my satnav, although once I had worked out which long stay it was that was sorted, and the other is that the exit arrows need re-painting, as it is near-on impossible to work out which way to the way out, as the arrows have worn away - but we will know which way to go next time!
This is a very good airline car park. It is very easy to book online and within easy walking distance from the airport. It took us a little while to find a space but overall we were very pleased.
Excellent location with reasonable parking charges and helpful staff at all times
I have used this car park several times without incident, this time the number plate recognition misread my plate number on entry. But no problem leaving just buzzed the control center and gave my reg and they lifted the barrier, great service.
no fuss airport parking at a reasonable price
Using car park seemed easy enough. But on our return to exit , after inserting ticket we were told we owed £80 . Not sure we were at the right barrier but obviously put us in a panic. Everything was sorted by member of staff when we pressed for assistance so all was well and we will use service again thanks
Easy and straight forward pre pay saves time messing about at pay station. park up, go on holiday, come back and drive off...simples!
Liverpool Airport Parking is rated 4.52 based on 1,701 reviews